forum

The Qemists - Dem Na Like Me (feat. Wiley)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vass_Bass

h3k1ru wrote:

[Vass' Hard]

02:52:426 (7) - I found this slider pretty lonely. Maybe try something like this:
Он не одинокий, он под вокал :( И ноты вокруг него как-то мне не очень нравятся
-kevincela-
A little irc recheck has been done in-game, where we fixed some timing issues (unsnapped objects mainly) and a couple of things on easy.

Charles445
[General]
Story board had lots of useless code for some reason, already sent the edited version to Natteke

[Nemis' Normal]
01:39:050 (1) - Shorten this a repeat, introducing double repeats this late on is unfair.
02:14:926 (3,4) - This stacked 1/2 is extremely hard to read. It's ambiguous whether it's 1/1 or 1/2. Unstack the 4 from the 3.
02:27:297 (3) - Shorten this a repeat, it's troll to have a double after singles, especially considering previous repeats chains like this had only one.
03:24:668 (4) - Shorten this a repeat.
03:26:679 (3) - Shorten this a repeat.

[Vass' Hard]
00:42:916 (2,3,4,1) - This is pretty confusing the first time around. Might want to redesign this pattern.
01:10:596 (5,6) - This is a large jump and painful anti-flow. It'd be better if the 6 moved down and to the left instead of up and to the left.
01:35:339 (5,6,7,8) - It's strange to have 5 to 6 an antijump and 6 to 7 very large considering the first one is a slider and the other one is a circle. It would make more sense if the 6 and 7 were swapped.
02:52:426 (7) - It's probably a better idea to not map to the vocals here. It's offbeat and extremely hard to tell that the slider starts on a blue tick.
02:54:436 (1) - Again, very strange to start this on a blue tick. Would be far more intuitive to start on a white tick like the collab diff.

[Insane Collab]
01:26:679 (1,2) - These are a little weird, the wiggles are respectably used (no ball spasms) but I'm not sure if the very slight speed change halfway would cause it to be unrankable.
I tried putting a normal slider to see just how much the speed changes halfway and here it is http://puu.sh/6SB9N.jpg http://puu.sh/6SBk7.jpg
So in short, it doesn't change practically at all so these should be fine to use.
Topic Starter
Natteke
Fixed my stuff, waiting for Vass and Nemis

thanks mate!
Natteke desu
oh wow
Vass_Bass
All fixed, thanks
Charles445
Yay for random fixes that happened after whee

~Rebubbled!~
Nyquill