forum

[resolved] osu! was unable to obtain graphics context.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chai-YunLee
Hello! This is my first post so sorry if im doing something wrong. Anyways so i went to play osu! and went to settings because i wanted to change something. I forgot what i changed i think i clicked something about the game being softer and some people hate it some people love it. I clicked on that and then suddently my game just turned all black. I can still hear the noise and i can click on stuff but i cant see anything. then suddently there was a message saying that osu crashed and osu! was unable to obtain a graphics context. I tried restarted my computer same thing pops up.... I dont know what to do please help somebody.
Death
What GPU do you have?
Topic Starter
Chai-YunLee

Death wrote:

What GPU do you have?

Never mind someone on discord helped me :)
SpongeBoiMeBob
Can you explain how you fixed it because i'm having the exact same problem
Death

SirPimpsAlot wrote:

Can you explain how you fixed it because i'm having the exact same problem
Restart your computer, update/reinstall your graphics drivers. If you are still experiencing issues, please create a new thread and include what GPU you have.
Leugore
hace poco un amigo me invito a jugar osu, seguí todos los pasos para descargar el juego, cuando le di clic en la carpeta de osu!install y cuando termino de cargar la ventana otra ventana lo interrumpió que dice osu!was unable to obtain a graphics context. if this is the first time you´ve seen this, please try restarting your PC solo le pueda dar aceptar y no me deja intalar el juego ¿Que ago?
Death
Read the post directly above yours.
show more