forum

[resolved] i have bunch of questions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
i0880
i'm new to osu and there is bunch of things i don't get in osu i searched about all of them and i couldn't understand them if you answer at least one question i'll be thankful

1.what is BPM?
2.what does the counter in mid bottom do i know it's to tell you if you click too fast or too slow but does it affect anything if it does what is it?
3.what is PP?
4.how does the account accuracy increase/decrease is it the average of all games i played or the top of them or something else?
5.does the loved beatmaps level me up CUZ it shows a message talk about the points and leaderboard
6.i saw some pro players and when they get 100s it doesn't affect there in game accuracy too much and when i get them it affect it too much.why?
7.what is SS+

SRRY if i asked a lot
Doge Owner
To answer your questions:

1. BPM is Beat per minute. Learn more here.

2. It's called a score meter, It's a hit error bar telling you how off your notes are. When a white line appears to the right of the centre, it means you hit the note late. When a white line appears to the left of the centre, it means you hit the note early. You can disable it from the options menu if it bothers you.

3. PP is Performance points. Learn more here.

4. In this wiki you can find how accuracy is calculated and what is it. Same answer for the 6th question.

5. Here you'll find everything about Loved maps.

7. An SS+ is a silver SS, you can get that if you SS a map with either HD or FL or both.

I hope this was somewhat helpful for you.
Topic Starter
i0880

Doge Owner wrote:

To answer your questions:

1. BPM is Beat per minute. Learn more here.

2. It's called a score meter, It's a hit error bar telling you how off your notes are. When a white line appears to the right of the centre, it means you hit the note late. When a white line appears to the left of the centre, it means you hit the note early. You can disable it from the options menu if it bothers you.

3. PP is Performance points. Learn more here.

4. In this wiki you can find how accuracy is calculated and what is it. Same answer for the 6th question.

5. Here you'll find everything about Loved maps.

7. An SS+ is a silver SS, you can get that if you SS a map with either HD or FL or both.

I hope this was somewhat helpful for you.

it was helpful thanks for it
show more