1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
Tibia(MMORPG)
posted
Octopath Traveler is a fantastic game. If anyone does play it, I'd recommend not looking up guides for it. It's a lot more fun learning strategies and whatnot an your own.
posted
I enjoyed Persona 5 a lot.
posted
Nier automata is one, another is undertale and deltarune, oneshot, also if you like horror rpg games i've got many death mark, stiched, detention, yomawari: night alone and it's sequel yomaru: midnight shadows, pocket mirrors, oxenfree, soma, mogeko castle, paranormal syndrome, ib and mad father. Most of the listed games are 8bit games, but very good. Some of what i have mention are old but still fun, enjoy in picking them! XD
posted
The Dark souls franchise!
posted
WoW (mmorpg)
the only bad thing is that you need to pay for the sub every month
posted
Rohan Blood Feud (sadly p2w, rpks and a country that ppl know when they comes means the game is dead literally killed this beauty 11y game)
posted
Gothic 2 or 3, I love it :3
posted
Have had the Hyperdimension Neptunia series sitting on my library, just started playing it rn, and I can already tell that it is a good series of games so far!
posted
I recommend playing Persona 3 FES. It might be a little challenging, but it's overall a great game. You can also play Persona 4. After playing those games, you might wanna check out Persona 2 Innocent Sin and then move on to the mainline (Shin Megami Tensei) series. I highly recommend starting with SMT Nocturne (if you're new, do not pick the hard mode. You might even have trouble on the normal mode). Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is pretty good too.
posted
Dragon Quest