forum

Good RPG games?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Karu
idk if this count as off topic as it says "non osu related" so im gonna do it, i want to know if there is a good RPG game someone can recommend, i used to play a lot of Retro RPG games and well now i cant find anything good so im looking for something "new" i mean a game i havent played but old styled or even SNES games, now that i think of it i could play anything you can recommend

Thank you ♥
KemZii
Chrono Trigger was pretty good in my opinion.
Surono
Suikoden, Fire Emblem, and etc many more.. and 1 more... E.V.O: Theory of Evolution
Topic Starter
-Karu

Surono wrote:

Suikoden, Fire Emblem, and etc many more.. and 1 more... E.V.O: Theory of Evolution

Evo sounds good I'll try it later
confeddy
-
Hickacou
Mario E luigi and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series
kaltrazz
i recommend you fate or the diablo series ^^
Bananaland
new vegas
vinnicci
M&B: Warband, then you can prepare ur ass for Bannerlord.
Strale002
Tibia(MMORPG)
Penguin
Octopath Traveler is a fantastic game. If anyone does play it, I'd recommend not looking up guides for it. It's a lot more fun learning strategies and whatnot an your own.
marineberri
I enjoyed Persona 5 a lot.
ANON19
Nier automata is one, another is undertale and deltarune, oneshot, also if you like horror rpg games i've got many death mark, stiched, detention, yomawari: night alone and it's sequel yomaru: midnight shadows, pocket mirrors, oxenfree, soma, mogeko castle, paranormal syndrome, ib and mad father. Most of the listed games are 8bit games, but very good. Some of what i have mention are old but still fun, enjoy in picking them! XD
Sosteneshion
The Dark souls franchise!
Winnyace
WoW (mmorpg)
the only bad thing is that you need to pay for the sub every month
MisakiSakaki
Rohan Blood Feud (sadly p2w, rpks and a country that ppl know when they comes means the game is dead literally killed this beauty 11y game)
Justynkaa
Gothic 2 or 3, I love it :3
Sosteneshion
Have had the Hyperdimension Neptunia series sitting on my library, just started playing it rn, and I can already tell that it is a good series of games so far!
Hee_Ho
I recommend playing Persona 3 FES. It might be a little challenging, but it's overall a great game. You can also play Persona 4. After playing those games, you might wanna check out Persona 2 Innocent Sin and then move on to the mainline (Shin Megami Tensei) series. I highly recommend starting with SMT Nocturne (if you're new, do not pick the hard mode. You might even have trouble on the normal mode). Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is pretty good too.
Serizawa Haruki
Dragon Quest
show more