forum

All ranked beatmap packs in one link

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NAIDE

idk, i was downloading the beatmap packs again and it's so boring/annoying so i thought it'd be cool to have them in one folder so i upload them to MEGA, here is the link ok bye
pd: sorry for my bad english lol
Link: https://mega.nz/#!wN4DmBgA!vRaUG3QUeCCrKML-UrcFIGhl2qIsLSLc2NST_ELJtHk
abraker
Wow
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Wow
I might be totally wrong here, but that looks just a bit low for every single ranked mania beatmap pack. I was expecting at least 7 GB.
NightNarumi

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Wow

I might be totally wrong here, but that looks just a bit low for every single ranked mania beatmap pack. I was expecting at least 7 GB.

It is 70MB off from 7GB not that much with other words and I think it's pretty accuracte as mania does not have a lot of maps compared to standard.

I also have all the ranked maps (not counting meme maps and anti meta key maps)
I have a bit more std maps compared to my mania maps (and that's also counting in all the unranked maps) and my song folder is 18GB so I would think that the 7GB download will have most, if not all the ranked maps currenty available
Topic Starter
NAIDE

NightNarumi wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Wow

It is 70MB off from 7GB not that much with other words and I think it's pretty accuracte as mania does not have a lot of maps compared to standard.

I have a bit more std maps compared to my mania maps (and that's also counting in all the unranked maps) and my song folder is 18GB so I would think that the 7GB download will have most, if not all the ranked maps currenty available

The pack is a recopilation I made of all the aviable beat map packs
- Xero -

NAIDE wrote:

NightNarumi wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Wow

The pack is a recopilation I made of all the aviable beat map packs

This is actually Really cool and I like it.
Chez
Might be easier to make a torrent for it
Farhanerd

NAIDE wrote:

idk, i was downloading the beatmap packs again and it's so boring/annoying so i thought it'd be cool to have them in one folder so i upload them to MEGA, here is the link ok bye
pd: sorry for my bad english lol
Link: https://mega.nz/#!wN4DmBgA!vRaUG3QUeCCrKML-UrcFIGhl2qIsLSLc2NST_ELJtHk[/quote:1337]

does those files broken?, after I extract it all, I have no access to open in osu actually. pls help :(
Puyi
d
tgnehs
why would you do that please avoid posting on old threads if you dont have a good reason
lredlred
Mega has a Transfer quota limit soo sadly i cant download it
show more