forum

[resolved] Do the failed download attempts still get stored in my game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MS6
I once had an issue where I could not download the file entirely through Osu! Direct. It was the problem with my internet so I quit the game. When I turned it back on the file I attempted to download did not resume but instead dissapeared completely. Do these files cancel and dissapear completely or do they get stored somewhere as failed attempts that my game can not read? I also had an issue when I was in multiplayer. I tried to click to update the map but it did not respond and I could not update it no matter how many times I clicked. I don't know if my constant clicking actually resulted in beatmaps downloading but not being installed but being saved in some folder without me knowing. It seemed like it wasn't responding at all. I just want my game to be clean and to have all the files correctly installed so I want to be sure if these kind of things can be saved somewhere.
Doge Owner
If the download is cancelled or your game was closed in mid-download they don't get stored anywhere.
Topic Starter
MS6

Doge Owner wrote:

If the download is cancelled or your game was closed in mid-download they don't get stored anywhere.

Thanks for the info.
show more