Total Posts
Topic Starter
MistyAnima
Please Help.

Before Going In Edit Mode:https://imgur.com/wqnV1sW

Going In Edit Mode: http://prntscr.com/kk7rpz

Any Simple Fixes?
Andrea
Is your osu! resolution the same as your desktop one? Also, have you tried disabling fullscreen and checking if this still happens?
Topic Starter
MistyAnima

Andrea wrote:

Is your osu! resolution the same as your desktop one? Also, have you tried disabling fullscreen and checking if this still happens?

No. My screen is 1280x720, Osu is 1600x900 native.

Disabling fullscreen makes the game less smooth, runs 30 fps. Bad for playing/mapping.
Doge Owner
Disable full-screen and change your resolution to 1280x720 then re-enable full-screen and go into the editor, see if this fixes your resolution.
Topic Starter
MistyAnima

Doge Owner wrote:

Disable full-screen and change your resolution to 1280x720 then re-enable full-screen and go into the editor, see if this fixes your resolution.

Did as said.

Changes back to 1600x900 Native automatically after enabling fullscreen.
Doesn't fix problem
Doge Owner
Do you have a second monitor?
Topic Starter
MistyAnima

Doge Owner wrote:

Do you have a second monitor?

No. Single monitor.

Update: http://prntscr.com/kka8do (Actually editing a map)
Dntm8kmeeatu
The editor forces windowed borderless.

Why are you running the game at a higher res than your monitor? (downsampling?) Try putting it to what your monitor is set to, or lower.
Topic Starter
MistyAnima

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

The editor forces windowed borderless.

Why are you running the game at a higher res than your monitor? (downsampling?) Try putting it to what your monitor is set to, or lower.

I'm Downsampling Because, When I do use fullscreen with the resolution I have, The screen minimizes the game to be literally not 1280x720, But A lot smaller. I'll post a screenshot of how it looks later.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Some laptops have wonky behaviour I've noticed. Seems to happen the most on mobile Nvidia cards, what GPU do you have out of curiosity?

Either way, you're going to need to lower your resolution in order for it to work correctly.
Topic Starter
MistyAnima

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Some laptops have wonky behaviour I've noticed. Seems to happen the most on mobile Nvidia cards, what GPU do you have out of curiosity?

Either way, you're going to need to lower your resolution in order for it to work correctly.

GPU - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500

I see. Any other alternate solutions?
Andrea
I doubt there are other possible solutions.

You should either use the same resolution of your desktop or set the osu! resolution even lower than your desktop in order to see the editor properly.
Topic Starter
MistyAnima

Andrea wrote:

I doubt there are other possible solutions.

You should either use the same resolution of your desktop or set the osu! resolution even lower than your desktop in order to see the editor properly.

Appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
show more