forum

Donkey Kong Country - Stickerbrush Symphony

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rinoa Angelo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
The song is called Stickerbrush Symphony, iirc. Bramble Blast is just the level where the music plays.

Change the Name, and remember to FULL Upload.

Real modding coming in a bit~
Topic Starter
Rinoa Angelo
Thanks. How do i edit the name on the download page?
nomedeusuarionaodisp
I may not be the greatest beatmapper in the world, but I like this music so I'll try something!
So,
1. You should make it clear somewhere that:
a) This music is from Super Smash Bros. Brawl
b) It's a remix of a music from Donkey Kong Country 2
2. 322 BPM? Personally, I think it's somewhere around 160. Offset may be around 886 ms.
3. I know it's Hard mode, but are the hitcircles supposed to be so small?
4. I think that a screenshot of Bramble Blast, the background in that level, thorns everywhere or something like this would be more fitting than Enguarde for the background.
5. Spacing seems kinda strange at a lot of places. Made worse by the tiny hitcircles.
6. I still don't know what's the correct name for the things you click.
7. The map could end a bit earlier, or aim for two loops.
8. The final part was hell. What.

I suggest you wait until someone more experienced (like Zerostarry) gives their opinions on this, though.
Topic Starter
Rinoa Angelo
Yeah that beatmap is pretty much a failure i also found numerous thnigs i could do better. i could use a variety of different things to make it less boring but all in all it was my very first attempt which includes trying out things and getting along with the editor. but thanks to your comments i know what i could do better. the last part was trying to put in the guitar from the background but dont take it seriously, the whole map even. it was just a bad attempt but i got my help and will remake it from scratch :)
m980
Graved on Request.

Since you've just started mapping, i'll grave it. Don't expect the next person to be this nice.