forum

Average PP for a player that's been playing for 10 hours?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koa3k
my pp is currently around 350 and i was wondering if that was good or bad for a player thats been playing for 10-11 hours? (I use mouse and keyboard)
KupcaH
PP doesn't matter, play more.
Syneergy
U literally played the game for 11 hours. What kind of question is that.

No just no.....
SpasticSurgeon

Koa3k wrote:

my pp is currently around 350 and i was wondering if that was good or bad for a player thats been playing for 10-11 hours? (I use mouse and keyboard)

These forums don't like these kinds of questions, especially when it seems like you could be fishing for compliments.

That's probably above average though.
zoklev
just let the thread die instead of telling them not to post these threads
koemada
that's pretty good for someone who played for 10+ hours
ADelicateOrange
"Lemme just flex"
Tboneq
yeah its pretty fine. Atleast you're not that total loser like me ....
SpasticSurgeon

ADelicateOrange wrote:

"Lemme just flex"
Skidayo
very very good good.
vinnicci
Saturation
"I don't mean to flex but"
buny
no the world's fastest 350pp speedrun is 1 minute
Akanagi
Nice meme
ManuelOsuPlayer
This 12yo retard played offline and think he is the most smart in the world saying: Check the good I am playing only 11 hours!!!!!!
He prob think he is outsmarting everyone else. This is the kinda people what use their hands to clean their ass to get more money than you.
Laurencia
pro gammer
Topic Starter
Koa3k
Did not expect this to get so much bad feedback, I'm genuinely sorry if I came across boastful or anything did not mean to what so ever.
SpasticSurgeon

Koa3k wrote:

Did not expect this to get so much bad feedback, I'm genuinely sorry if I came across boastful or anything did not mean to what so ever.

This really isn't your fault. I feel bad because it's such a natural question to ask but it happens so often and people are annoyed by it so you get this kind of negative response. I think something similar happened to me 6 months ago. No big deal.
tomatas95
^^ good job
show more