wait WHAT? you too?
Mercurial
Larto so pro, I love you ♥

Happy b-day
Gens
Happy birthday, Larto! Here's my birthday present: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/31084
Topic Starter
Larto
That's probably the best thing I'm getting this year. Or ever. Wow. Gens, how are you always so surprise-awesome?
SapphireGhost
german in #osu despite warning? You've been a bad Larto.
Happy Birthday, silly.
Gens
Nothing's enough for you, Larto~
Krisom
Dear Larto,

When I first knew you existed, you probably didn't even know I did. I started playing osu! and, of course, I came across your multiple beatmaps. I was honestly amazed at how could you capture the essence of each song, and manage to master multiple patterns with grace, but wihout loosing your personal touch. You probably didn't know me by that time, but you were one of the mappers who inspired me to map.

And so I did, I started mapping, trusting that someday I'd be as awesome as you are, but at the same time trying to find my own personal touch. My first ranks were not that easy, and god, I remember PMing you online to ask you for a mod on my maps (and I'm sorry for that because later I would find out how much you hated when people asked you for mods) and every single time you ignored me, and it was like a hundred needles right into my heart.

But then I started chatting on #mod, and eventually we started talking about silly things, like music, mappers, the usual drama, etc. And when I knew you I started admiring you even more. I was like "how can he be so cool and keep his head calm in most situations?", and so I started admiring you as a BAT. Y'know, the BAT who seemed to have the best ideas and opinions, and the BAT who made awesome beatmaps. So when I became a MAT, I started trying to be a BAT just like you.

And then, you said "yes" when I asked you to mod one of my beatmaps. [ur=http://osu.ppy.sh/s/17624l]This one[/url]. But most importantly, you said you liked it, and I was like "KSJHDAKJSDAKJDNKASJDNKJASDNK HE LIKES ITTTTTT".

Y'know, time has passed, and even though you dont plan to map anymore, and even though you're not a BAT anymore, I still feel things for you. I dont think it's that I admire you, I think it has evolved. I think it has evolved into a friendship, because I care about you, I care about how you feel and about what are your plans for life. And Larto, even if you leave osu!, please keep in touch, because I'd hate to miss such an amazing and funny person as you are.

Happy birthday Larto, I hope you keep on growing and becoming more awesome with each passing year

With love, your friend, Krisom
Rantai
Obligatory Happy Birthday.
SunriseSorrow
Happy Birthday Larto :O
Topic Starter
Larto

Krisom wrote:

*lots of love*
My eyes got wet towards the end of this wall of text. This night is full of amazing birthday presents, even if it's 'only' wall of texts.
NoHitter
Happy Birthday Larto!

You mapped my first favorite map, and that map made me start mapping too.
So thank you, and once again Happy Birthday!
Vish024
'appy birthday you ol' rascal. Best gift would be Bayern not winning bundesliga. Return gift that is. If you can influence it.
RandomJibberish
LARTO I LOVE YOU HAVE MY BABIES
Cuddlebun
Wojjan

for old times' sake
hbd you supporter
Mara
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/47884

For the lazy people

Fabi
Happy happy birthday Larto!
EpicFailure
What? You're not bleeding anymore?

Happy birthday, Larto! :3
Maxer00
Grats Larto happy the birthday,
SPOILER
from a random guy - me! ^^
Topic Starter
Larto
And the day is over. I thank you all (even the randoms who I don't even really know) for all the sweet responses, you made my day a little brighter <3
show more