The Shining Needle Queue. [CtB/o!catch] [NM/M4M]

posted
Total Posts
15
Topic Starter
Seija
Welcome to our modding queue!
If you want a mod, please read the rules that are mentioned below~



Seija: Semi-open (?
Yukarei: Closed
General rules:

  1. This is a CtB/o!catch queue, maps from other gamemodes will be rejected.
  2. We are able to mod only during weekends
  3. Please, be patient, don't spam us.
  4. M4M has higher priority and ignores all the rules mentioned by the modder below.
  5. Give us decent maps, if we see that you map needs a lot of work, it will be rejected (but we can give you some advices on how to improve it instead).
  6. Read last post
Seija's Rules:


  1. I can mod rain and overdose (and maybe some platters)
  2. Im a noob modder so don't expect long mods from me ;w;
  3. Marathon maps have higher priority~
  4. I don't like anime songs, so i will avoid those maps (unless you do m4m w)
  5. I'll hype maps if i really like your creation w
  6. Touhou songs has higher priority~
  7. If the initial of the artist of your map is "l" and end with "apix" i will 100% accept your request

    My map for M4M: Camellia vs. lapix - Hypnotize
    Draw the Emotional - Collapsing Floor (i need salad gd send help)

    If you choose m4m pls tell me which map are you going to mod.
YukaRei's Rules:


  1. -Only mod songs I like (anime, electro, instrumental, rock, metal or fun music)
  2. If the song is 3 minutes or longer and it's a set, i can mod platter, rain and Overdose
  3. If the song is a tv size or lower than 2 minutes, I can mod lower diffs (cup, salad and platter)
  4. Marathon maps are allowed too.
  5. Favorite diffs to mod: rain and overdose - (star rate between 4* and 6*)
  6. Songs with +140BPM preferently, lower bpm will not be considered if I don't like the song
  7. Touhou songs has a monumental high priority
  8. Off topic: If the map has an enjoyable mapping style, I'll give hype

    Not taking M4M until I finish maps I'm working on.

Request to: Seija/Yukarei (only one)
Artist and Title:
NM or M4M:
Lenght:
BPM:
Beatmap Link:


  1. Demetori
  2. lapix
  3. FELT
  4. Draw the Emotional
  5. Meramipop (FgE, diao ye zong, etc)
  6. Buta Otome
  7. Streetlight Manifesto
  8. Nekomata Master
  9. GET IN THE RING
  10. Camellia
  11. Unlucky Morpheus
Du5t
Request to: Seija
Artist and Title: Supercell - Great Distance
NM or M4M: kinda m4m (Seija)
Lenght: 1:55
BPM: 197
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/784601#fruits/1647247

Thank you for taking the time!
YukaRei
Whao~
Topic Starter
Seija

IDu5t wrote:

Request to: Seija
Artist and Title: Supercell - Great Distance
NM or M4M: kinda m4m (Seija)
Lenght: 1:55
BPM: 197
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/784601#fruits/1647247

Thank you for taking the time!
k, i'll take a look~
Yumeno Himiko
Hello~

Request to: Seija
Artist and Title: Camellia feat. Nanahira - Bassdrop freaks (Long Ver.)
NM or M4M: NM
Length: 5:06 (5:04 drain)
BPM: 179
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/834415

hs is not done so no need to mod that :P
GiGas
Request to: Yukarei
Artist and Title: PSYQUI
NM or M4M:NM
Lenghth: 2:07
BPM:164
Beatmap Link:be there


thanks in advance!
[-naniwa-]
Request to: Both (if you can)
Artist and Title: EYE XY feat. Yoneko
NM or M4M: NM
Lenght: 2:16
BPM: 155
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/800856#fruits/1710718
YukaRei

GiGas wrote:

Request to: Yukarei
Artist and Title: PSYQUI
NM or M4M:NM
Lenghth: 2:07
BPM:164
Beatmap Link:be there


thanks in advance!
Accepted~

[-naniwa-] wrote:

Request to: Both (if you can)
Artist and Title: EYE XY feat. Yoneko
NM or M4M: NM
Lenght: 2:16
BPM: 155
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/800856#fruits/1710718


I'll take a look~
Sakary
Request to: both if possible
Artist and Title: Mrs. GREEN APPLE - Ao to Natsu
NM or M4M: NM
Lenght: 1:14
BPM: 185
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/813452

Thank you in advance!
Topic Starter
Seija

Yumeno Himiko wrote:

Hello~

Request to: Seija
Artist and Title: Camellia feat. Nanahira - Bassdrop freaks (Long Ver.)
NM or M4M: NM
Length: 5:06 (5:04 drain)
BPM: 179
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/834415

hs is not done so no need to mod that :P
7hira whew, k, accepted

[-naniwa-] wrote:

Request to: Both (if you can)

Artist and Title: EYE XY feat. Yoneko

NM or M4M: NM

Lenght: 2:16

BPM: 155

Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/800856#fruits/1710718
omg i love that song, accepted~

Sakary wrote:

Request to: both if possible
Artist and Title: Mrs. GREEN APPLE - Ao to Natsu
NM or M4M: NM
Lenght: 1:14
BPM: 185
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/813452

Thank you in advance!
mhmm, i can try to mod it, but don't expect much. Accepted!

Okay, one slot is still available for both of us!
NeonLights
Request to: Yukarei
Artist and Title: BAND-MAID - Choose Me
NM or M4M: NM
Length: 3:35
BPM: 180
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/742631#fruits/1743678
YukaRei

GiGas wrote:

Request to: Yukarei
Artist and Title: PSYQUI
NM or M4M:NM
Lenghth: 2:07
BPM:164
Beatmap Link:be there


thanks in advance!
Accepted~

[-naniwa-] wrote:

Request to: Both (if you can)
Artist and Title: EYE XY feat. Yoneko
NM or M4M: NM
Lenght: 2:16
BPM: 155
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/800856#fruits/1710718


Accepted~

Sakary wrote:

Request to: both if possible
Artist and Title: Mrs. GREEN APPLE - Ao to Natsu
NM or M4M: NM
Lenght: 1:14
BPM: 185
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/813452

Thank you in advance!
Accepted~

NeonLights wrote:

Request to: Yukarei
Artist and Title: BAND-MAID - Choose Me
NM or M4M: NM
Length: 3:35
BPM: 180
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/742631#fruits/1743678


OMG Accepted!!~

I'm not taking more request until finish current requests.

Seija is taking one more request.
Nit0ri
Request to: Seija
Artist and Title: DJ Genericname - Dear You
NM or M4M: M4M
Lenght: 1:54
BPM: 174
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/834202

I'll mod Foreground Eclipse - In A Night When Her Sorrow Resounds Arround
Ty in advance :)
Topic Starter
Seija

yohan43 wrote:

Request to: Seija
Artist and Title: DJ Genericname - Dear You
NM or M4M: M4M
Lenght: 1:54
BPM: 174
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/834202

I'll mod Foreground Eclipse - In A Night When Her Sorrow Resounds Arround
Ty in advance :)
Okie~

K, Closed, we will open again when we finish the current requests~
Topic Starter
Seija
ok, Yukarei is dead, M4M only

throw some maps (platter, rain or overdose pls. i dont know how to mod salads and cups :c)
my map Camellia vs. lapix - Hypnotize (higher priority)
Draw the Emotional - Collapsing Floor
i will choose 2 or 3, dunno

If i owe you a mod, send me a pm with your map :c
Please sign in to reply.

New reply