forum

And you must wait half an hour before swimming after bf

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
An64fan
Meh. Really, this is me saying that I shouldn't eat before 7:15, because bad things are sure to happen.

This morning, I managed to tip my bowl of oatmeal and drop a nice pile of it onto the desk. Had to shovel it off onto a few napkins and wipe it down. All happened just shy of 7:15. This is exactly why I don't trust myself to eat when I have my tablet on the desk, not that there'd be room for a bowl then. Which would mean eating over something (or myself).

Thank got for a cluttered desk! It's tight enough with the keyboard, mouse, and tablet down anyways. Bringing food means putting something away, in my case, tablet. *<3's having a not-goop-covered tablet*

Also, throw some other breakfast items at me. :) I've been into the oatmeal for far too long.
Loginer
How about some grilled sandwiches with cheese, ham and pineapple?
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
cheerios
RemmyX25
I like my eggs and sausage in the morning. Either in the form of a muffin or a biscuit, either works well.
Topic Starter
An64fan
Mmm... All good ideas.

SFG, I will try that now since I already happen to have bagels in the toaster. <3
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Two_old
an64's post was too confusing for me to understand so I'll just assume this is about what you eat for breakfast

I eat fruit loops
lukewarmholiday
Eating a bag of cheez its then having a bag of skittles gives ou the taste of fruit loops in your mouth.
nyaongyi
Eat rice with soysauce :)
Slain087
I don't have time for those...

All I have is soda and a choco muffin on school days. Sometimes instant ramen (the supposed food for an ailing college freshman like me) on weekends. Usually Frosted Flakes on Fridays (off day).
Loginer
Meh, I don't eat breakfast on school days.
shinn_old
Ekaru
Real men hire slaves to make their breakfast!

Sadly, I'm not a real man. I prefer either cereal, eggs, waffles, pancakes, ect. Usually cereal though.

Then, at school, I have a second breakfast. Usually a hot breakfast sandwich thing with egg and ham in the middle. It's tasty, and makes me less hungry. Oh, and chocolate milk to drink. Of course, I only have a second breakfast because it's free.
chan

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

um, you DO know that 'bf' is generally short for 'boyfriend', not 'breakfast' and thus I was very very confused for a bit there.
that's what i was thinking for like the past few days. it would have been worse if they said "eating bf".
Atmey
Foul, falafel, homus or balaleet.
chan

Atmey wrote:

ok now you're just making up words.
Topic Starter
An64fan
Bagels w/ cream cheese yesterday
English muffin w/ ham and cheese today

Yay. Less oatmeal, more other stuff! :)
Loginer

chan wrote:

Atmey wrote:

ok now you're just making up words.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falafel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummus
http://www.uaekitten.com/goodies/hungry ... aleet.html

Can't find anything on foul, though.
Neo@lex
I don't suppose you mean Fowl?
Kalisan_old
Rice Cakes if you can get ahold of them? No, not those little... wafer things, I mean... RICE CAKES, not.. Rice... wafers. I dunno, just trying to help out with your breakfasting.

- Kalisan~