18.18%
Maybe
0.00%
I Don't Even Care
36.36%
Total votes: 11
Topic Starter
Dialect
Pure alcohol is bad for you, right? We must replace it before our wives and children get drunk at thy get togethers and the meal after the afternoon meal! I will protest, as my son got thy drunk at thy party.. I have a solution though for all ages! It has the same sweet taste, but for everyone! It's called Min Beer™ (aka Root Beer)..

I don't think my children will get drunk over this drink! We tested it with the FCA and it's for all ages!

Cmon guys! Lets replace OT Cider™ with Min Beer™!
Westonini
Nah, I prefer the cool refreshing taste of Westonini Ale™. Sorry.
abraker
I did a lab test on OT Cider, and have determined it to be dangerous to the fellow OT Denizens. Please don't buy OT Cider.
Topic Starter
Dialect

Westonini wrote:

Nah, I prefer the cool refreshing taste of Westonini Ale™. Sorry.
Not saying you have to buy Min Beer™, but I recommend not to drink OT Cider™..

Oh, and I love your drink! (we're still rivals though)
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

I did a lab test on OT Cider, and have determined it to be dangerous to the fellow OT Denizens. Please don't buy OT Cider.
I have proof that you did the test on 1ml of the Cider and then drank the rest yourself.
Achromalia

abraker wrote:

I have word that you've attempted blackmail on the closure of OT Cider.

abraker

Achromalia wrote:

I have word that you've attempted blackmail on the closure of OT Cider.
Ok, first I am not a lord. I wish.

Second, blackmailed? I am offering compensation instead of suing the 9 circles of hell out of TeeArctic in OT Court.

johnmedina999 wrote:

I have proof that you did the test on 1ml of the Cider and then drank the rest yourself.
Well can't waste a perfectly good can, now can I? Although I have to admit that it doesn't taste the same without that one extra percent.
Achromalia

abraker wrote:

I am offering compensation instead of suing the 9 circles of hell out of TeeArctic in OT Court.
so he's fine in refusing?
abraker

Achromalia wrote:

abraker wrote:

I am offering compensation instead of suing the 9 circles of hell out of TeeArctic in OT Court.
so he's fine in refusing?
He obviously never gave you the rest of of the info. I believe we are still discussing the details; although with this leaked I am not entirely sure anymore. I do prefer to resolve this without making a bigger fuss than there already is.
Topic Starter
Dialect
season 4.5: the abraker vs achromalia arc

cue the anime opening (again)
Meah
drink water
Achromalia

Meah wrote:

drink water
this is my preferred alternative.

make sure it isnt involved with OT though, a lot of stuff there has a high concentration of actual shit.
Topic Starter
Dialect
well.... i mean the closest you'll find water without ot is in a land no one dares to seek.
Achromalia

MinNin wrote:

well.... i mean the closest you'll find water without ot is in a land no one dares to seek.
I would dare.

I mean, I've got a cup of water right next to me.
TeeArctic1

abraker wrote:

This is falsified information created to promote your own product, 99% alcohol, and an attempt to monopolize the market. I shall file this in my evidence files.
Meah
drink water
abraker

TeeArctic1 wrote:

abraker wrote:

This is falsified information created to promote your own product, 99% alcohol, and an attempt to monopolize the market. I shall file this in my evidence files.
I literally cannot promote my product right now due to OT Royal Society's action against 99% alcohol.
Topic Starter
Dialect
I bet this will go down in the history of OT..
TeeArctic1

abraker wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

abraker wrote:

I literally cannot promote my product right now due to OT Royal Society's action against 99% alcohol.

That has naught to say for future advertising. Being in the game for this long must mean you're well aquainted with playing the long game.
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

I cannot promote my product right now due to OT Royal Society's action against 99% alcohol.
But you are the OT Royal Society. You and Blitzfrog but he's gone.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

But you are the OT Royal Society. You and Blitzfrog but he's gone.
I and DJ Enetro are part of OT Royal Society of Quality and I and Blitzfog are part of OT Royal Science Faculty. OT Royal Society is none of our jurisdiction.
Topic Starter
Dialect
and abraker is exposed...
ColdTooth

MinNin wrote:

OOF
abraker

MinNin wrote:

?
Topic Starter
Dialect
well idk anymore
levesterz
No cider banning. Cider is good. Good is great. Great is life.
TeeArctic1

levesterz wrote:

No cider banning. Cider is good. Good is great. Great is life.

I agree