Topic Starter
eee
within a span of three weeks, I found:

A Ati Radeon Sapphire x1650 graphics card

An Olympus 8.0 Megapixel Digital Camera

and OMG $270.00 in an envelope

I found them at Venice Beach, CA

YES!! I'm finally rich :) :D

AND HELL NO, I'm not turning it into the PO-PO(Police)
And the first two were thrown away
mm201
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
That's pretty lucky.
Loginer

eee wrote:

Does it work?
chan
Time to donate to osu?
RemmyX25

chan wrote:

Time to donate to osu?
Topic Starter
eee

RemmyX25 wrote:

chan wrote:

Time to donate to osu?
I don't have bank account, I want to

Loginer wrote:

eee wrote:

Does it work?
yes, it was wrapped in an open box, practically thrown away on the sidewalk, with all the plugs & drivers, ALL WRAPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP, I'll probably try to post a picture(s)
Loginer

eee wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

chan wrote:

Time to donate to osu?
I don't have bank account, I want to

Loginer wrote:

eee wrote:

Does it work?
yes, it was wrapped in an open box, practically thrown away on the sidewalk, with all the plugs & drivers, ALL WRAPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP, I'll probably try to post a picture(s)
Send the money to peppy via snail mail, that's how I donated. You can get his full name and address by checking this site's Whois record.

Also, someone out there is either very rich or very stupid. I'd guess those things are stolen, so don't let the entire area know about your finds.
Topic Starter
eee

Loginer wrote:

Also, someone out there is either very rich or very stupid. I'd guess those things are stolen, so don't let the entire area know about your finds.
It's a rich area, the house is now on sale, and the camera was in the garbage can (yes, I checked), and the Graphics Card was under some other pile of junk on the sidewalk, so it's not really stolen
Slain087
Bloody--

Lucky bastard. Wish I had that kind of luck. What baka throws away that much expensive stuff?

Download: Motorhead vs. Noisia - Ace Of Spades vs. Groundhog (Mr Color) [DJFuta].osu
CheeseWarlock
For some reason the justification I thought of for those things lying around was that some really high-level PKer just didn't bother picking it up because the guy dropped so much better loot and he wanted to save some inventory space for his next kill. :?
Topic Starter
eee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Loginer