33.85%
It's 'that' thread again
29.23%
Total votes: 65
Topic Starter
Copter-kun
Because OT needs a decent topic.
Vish024
You do realise that many would fall under one of those genres but feel strongly about that genre and fall further into a subsection of it, such as alternative or punk rock. I'd choose rock, but even most rock depresses me particularly from the modern day.

And since BLOODY WHEN was dubstep recognised as a "genre" of music? It's filth, maybe it's a certain "genre" of filth that you don't find elsewhere.
Natteke
anything that sounds good to me

/thread
Mercurial
Nü-metal.

also, dnb
Mara
No schlager?

I hate you.
Cyclohexane
CUE HATE ON DUBSTEP not really

Having a field day with Electro, especially IIDX stuff, also enjoying some Drum'n Bass here and there
Finally, can't forget about Prog. Because you can't spell Prog without Pro.
Topic Starter
Copter-kun

LunaticMara wrote:

No schlager?

I hate you.
Because poll limits. My list would have gone through a whole page if it had none.
Topic Starter
Copter-kun
Double postin'

LaVolpe024 wrote:

And since BLOODY WHEN was dubstep recognised as a "genre" of music? It's filth, maybe it's a certain "genre" of filth that you don't find elsewhere.
Because due to the mass widespread of Dubstep songs, it's quite classified as a genre now.
dNextGen

LaVolpe024 wrote:

.And since BLOODY WHEN was dubstep recognised as a "genre" of music? It's filth, maybe it's a certain "genre" of filth that you don't find elsewhere.
its already classified as a genre back in 2000 already
Kanye West
where's touhou...
Vish024
You appear to have missed my point entirely. The implication was that it's wrong to label the filth as a "genre of music".
Ephemeral

LaVolpe024 wrote:

You appear to have missed my point entirely. The implication was that it's wrong to label the filth as a "genre of music".
you can go be pretentious on another forum somewhere, thanks
Vish024
Cheers. And you can shove your forum discontent up your backside. Once you remove your head out of it of course.
GladiOol
...so how many threads like this one have been made so far? (It's 'that' thread again)

also no house/trance/electro/something awesome option so fuck you
Mianki
Happy Hardcore
Soly
Zelmarked
Needs multiple choice.
Shellghost
Needs less choice. You'll listen to what I tell you to listen to.
dNextGen
brostep brocore breakstep breakcore drumstep drumcore drum and bro

^_~
Wojjan

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Cheers. And you can shove your forum discontent up your backside. Once you remove your head out of it of course.
stick it to the man
show more