1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues

show more
posted
artist:Riko (CV: Miyu Tomita), Reg (CV: Mariya Ise)
title:Deep in Abyss
bpm: 135
length: 3:38(map the first 3 minutes only if u don,t want it to be too long)
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/830748/#osu/1740516
ocip
posted
artist: fusq
title: Cutie Cutie
bpm: 171
length: 2:28
link: the link

ubonihS
posted
my angel jeremy's map and winterr's map both disagreed, sorry

four more
posted
artist: Zeptonix
title: Harumachi Madness
bpm: 142
length: 0:35
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/832182#osu/1743515

alsI

If u agree pls remind me about m4m with dm
posted
lowlevelpro's map is agreed

new posters shall use new format

open until monday 2018/08/21 06.25 utc
posted
xi ◆ Aragami ◆ 196 ◆ 1:56 ◆ https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/829951
oturaN (this is the only one who I know)
posted

Sersh4nt wrote:

xi ◆ Aragami ◆ 196 ◆ 1:56 ◆ https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/829951
oturaN (this is the only one who I know)
sorry, disagreed

queue opening time extended till 2018/08/21 06.25 utc

queue opening time extended
posted
open
posted
Light ◆ Anoneanoneanoneanoneanoneanoneanoneanone Kouji ga Okureteruno ◆ 252 ◆ 0:33 ◆ https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/822716 ◆ mod for mod

ikasim oneka
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/843779
ill do nm or m4m tbh
thankers
posted
artist: Pendulum
title: Propane Nightmares(RightVersion)
bpm: 122 but bpm changes slightly in some parts (mapped in 1/6)
length: 1:29(drain 1:10)
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/844462/#osu/1766898

M4M req
posted

DJPop wrote:

Light ◆ Anoneanoneanoneanoneanoneanoneanoneanone Kouji ga Okureteruno ◆ 252 ◆ 0:33 ◆ https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/822716 ◆ mod for mod

ikasim oneka
agreed, congrats

Nelliel wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/843779
ill do nm or m4m tbh
thankers
agreed, but do m4m please.

robicoco101 wrote:

artist: Pendulum
title: Propane Nightmares(RightVersion)
bpm: 122 but bpm changes slightly in some parts (mapped in 1/6)
length: 1:29(drain 1:10)
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/844462/#osu/1766898

M4M req
sorry, disagreed
posted
posted

zhu wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/760403 nm
sorry, this is an m4m queue, so i disagreed
posted
open
posted
hi nm
GET IN THE RING - Sabishigariya no Quicksilver
133BPM, 1:40 long.
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/848617#osu/1774595

it's actually teews ymerod :3c

thanks
posted

Cami wrote:

hi nm
GET IN THE RING - Sabishigariya no Quicksilver
133BPM, 1:40 long.
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/848617#osu/1774595

it's actually teews ymerod :3c

thanks
sorry, disagreed

still open
Please sign in to reply.