1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic

posted
So for about a week now all my friends have said Osu! is not a game but is a scratch project, Microsoft word project, software and even a TXT document, So i have come here to ask the community, Please dont just say its a rythm based game because i know that is what it is but all my friends are even saying guitar hero isnt a game and that its a training client for guitar, So i would like a in depth answer of what Osu! is
posted
Osu is a game. Guitar hero is also a game. What is so hard about that

Also, Guitar Hero is not a training client for guitar. Being good at Guitar Hero does not make you good at guitar. That's like saying Battlefield is a training client for the military.
posted

StaticRaider wrote:

Osu! is not a game but is a scratch project, Microsoft word project, software and even a TXT document


StaticRaider wrote:

guitar hero isnt a game and that its a training client for guitar
posted
What
posted
osu! is a dating site
posted
Hey, no offense.

But you might be dumb.

osu! is a rhythm-based game, will always be one
posted
osu is not a game, it is a way of life
posted
The hell is an osu?
posted
Well I'd define game as being a task with defined rules intended for enjoyment so osu! would be a game by my definition.

What do your friends define as being a game? Is Super Mario Bros just a sim for running and jumping in 2 dimensions and any FPS an armed combat simulator? Clearly with the Guitar Hero example the accuracy of simulation doesn't matter.
posted
Osu is a large, primarily residential, public university in Columbus, Ohio.
posted
Osu is not a game, osu is a-

CLICK THE CIRCLES

TO THE BEAT
posted

Mifune24 wrote:

The hell is an osu?
You beat circles or stroke sliders or something
posted

MinNin wrote:

Osu is a large, primarily residential, public university in Columbus, Ohio.
Finally someone knows this :d
posted
Osu is not a game, osu is life
posted

MinNin wrote:

Osu is a large, primarily residential, public university in Columbus, Ohio.
Pretty sure everyone knows this that has googled osu! to install the game
posted

Quibbly wrote:

MinNin wrote:

Osu is a large, primarily residential, public university in Columbus, Ohio.
Pretty sure everyone knows this that has googled osu! to install the game
Or looking for the subreddit
posted

MinNin wrote:

Osu is a large, primarily residential, public university in Columbus, Ohio.
Over 12.7 million enrolled and over 8.72 billion applications!
posted

abraker wrote:

MinNin wrote:

Osu is a large, primarily residential, public university in Columbus, Ohio.
Over 12.7 million enrolled and over 8.72 billion applications!
who wants to play osu in osu?
posted

abraker wrote:

Mifune24 wrote:

The hell is an osu?
You beat circles or stroke sliders or something
Don't spread lies and misinformation thanks.
posted

Mifune24 wrote:

Don't spread lies and misinformation thanks.
but it's true
show more
Please sign in to reply.