posted
Total Posts
show more
Behon
PaRappa on PS1, because I'm old.
LovelyA72
Tap Tap Revenge 3 on iOS
edvin184
I don't really count GD as a rhythm game, because you don't even tap to the rhythm of the song most of the time (wave mode and ship mode). osu! was my first TRUE rhythm game.
Aiseca
This Game : Bandmaster
MisakiTobisawa-
[ neko ]
Frets on Fire!
MrSparklepants
Flash Flash Revolution
pokedigi
The original Osu! game in Nintendo DS.

Yep, I'm talking about Elite Beat Agent(Japanese ver).
Scarlet Evans
Does SingStar count as rhythmic game? If not, then it's either osu! or some simple browser flash game that I shouldn't count in, as I played it for maybe a couple of minutes.
oLegacy
rhythm heaven for Nintendo DSi
Atmey
Gitaroo man on PS2.

Holyshit the memories: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrshPebBVUY
Green Ghost
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party on the Nintendo Wii.
tobuu
DDR
Wonderswan
For sure ddr extreme 2 on ps2. Played it at a dave and busters and promptly asked for it for christmas. Me and my babysitter went hard on that game.
DXPOHIHIHI
Dynamix
JunQ_Q
Osu, Just kidding, before when I knew osu searching up "rhythm" or games related to music, is that I play mobile games such as Cytus, and Love Live Idol Festival (but the bang dream one is harder one). Right now I am playing a new one which is Arcaea which is a good one to have fun in my perspective.
Honnari
Either guitar hero or audio surf
kxium_old
mine was taiko for the wii, i actually tried to play it again on the wii but 480p sucks, and the controls are a bit fuzzy.
Bananaland
rock band
FaizKTG
geometry dash.
Chintam
It was either guitar hero or super guitar maniac deluxe.
Sosteneshion
guitar hero, but I never actually liked it.
[-Kazu-]
Guitar hero 1 and 2
I used to play gh when I was 8
I was really bad at it...
soyleche1
DDR MAX for PS2. :D
keremaru
tap tap revenge when that was still a thing. i know it was a mobile game, but forget if it was android or ios.
Matzsaku
Can't remember which one but I'm pretty sure it was a Just Dance game if that counts hah
ssableima12
Dj max
The Blakery
My first rhythm game was Super Hexagon on PC, it was the first PC game I ever purchased and it ignited my love for rhythm games. Deemo, Geometry Dash, Cytus, osu!, etc.
ANON19
DDR, drum mania and guitar hero all at once in a arcade and this was around 2012.
Justynkaa
osu is my first rhytm game c:
MisakiSakaki
Ye: beat city for ds ^.^
Lumyh
probably geometry dash in 2013, didnt care much about music and rythm games before then
nerdyboyo
My first rythm games were either GD or Piano Tiles 2, both great games.
TimeLimit
Guitar Hero
[ - Hinami - ]
Guitar Hero
Ohishi
First rhythm game I've played is O2Jam , wow this brings back memories.
Aiseca

Ohishi wrote:

First rhythm game I've played is O2Jam , wow this brings back memories.

Same response.
Rashod
piano tiles played for few minutes only from my friend phone doesn't count i guess

so osu is my first rhythm game
Novoids
Taiko no Tatsujin on NDS (?) ;_;
PopSoda
Actually osu, i was 7 years old when i first registered and i really liked the concept. Still holds up to me, my second and last one was geometry dash.
show more