1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
Gitaroo man on PS2.

Holyshit the memories: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrshPebBVUY
posted
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party on the Nintendo Wii.
posted
DDR
posted
For sure ddr extreme 2 on ps2. Played it at a dave and busters and promptly asked for it for christmas. Me and my babysitter went hard on that game.
posted
Dynamix
posted
Osu, Just kidding, before when I knew osu searching up "rhythm" or games related to music, is that I play mobile games such as Cytus, and Love Live Idol Festival (but the bang dream one is harder one). Right now I am playing a new one which is Arcaea which is a good one to have fun in my perspective.
posted
Either guitar hero or audio surf
posted
mine was taiko for the wii, i actually tried to play it again on the wii but 480p sucks, and the controls are a bit fuzzy.
posted
rock band
posted
geometry dash.
posted
It was either guitar hero or super guitar maniac deluxe.
posted
guitar hero, but I never actually liked it.
posted
Guitar hero 1 and 2
I used to play gh when I was 8
I was really bad at it...
posted
DDR MAX for PS2. :D
posted
tap tap revenge when that was still a thing. i know it was a mobile game, but forget if it was android or ios.
posted
Can't remember which one but I'm pretty sure it was a Just Dance game if that counts hah
posted
Dj max
posted
My first rhythm game was Super Hexagon on PC, it was the first PC game I ever purchased and it ignited my love for rhythm games. Deemo, Geometry Dash, Cytus, osu!, etc.
posted
DDR, drum mania and guitar hero all at once in a arcade and this was around 2012.
posted
osu is my first rhytm game c:
show more