forum

Don't let the OT Royal Society take our 99% alcohol away!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
TeeArctic1
Don't listen to this false prophet that wishes to close down our bazaar by allowing 99% alcohol onto the market again, only to be heavily regulated and discontinued.

Keep the black market intact!
Meah
Drink water you fucks
levesterz
Kill all sion.
johnmedina999

levesterz wrote:

Kill all sion.
But sion is best girl :(
Ashton
guys, water is a much healthier alternative
Topic Starter
abraker
To those saying to just drink water, you guys have no idea what Zekks and Roshan put into those bottles. OT Royal Society allows them only because their active ingredient is below the threshold of what is considered to be addictive.
TeeArctic1

abraker wrote:

To those saying to just drink water, you guys have no idea what Zekks and Roshan put into those bottles. OT Royal Society allows them only because their active ingredient is below the threshold of what is considered to be addictive.

Are you saying that it's diluted 99% alcohol? Is the OT Royal Society poisoning their own people?
Topic Starter
abraker

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Are you saying that it's diluted 99% alcohol? Is the OT Royal Society poisoning their own people?
99% alcohol is 99% alcohol. The OSU! Water and OT!Water are not pure water. Allmynamestaken did an astounding write up on the dangers of OSU! Water around tens of thousand posts ago. It includes some dangers of osu!pill as well, but that is expected, unlike water. As for OT!water, there is some evidence that it is reverse engineered OSU! water, which not that all surprising considering Allmynamestaken has infiltrated my facilities to take samples of osu!pill.
hayate13
what the hell is abraker smoking
Topic Starter
abraker

hayate13 wrote:

what the hell is abraker smoking
Definitely not 99% weed
hayate13
i guess im having what youre having
Green Platinum

Meah wrote:

Drink water you fucks

If you let C = 0 isn't water technically an alcohol?
Meah

Green Platinum wrote:

Meah wrote:

Drink water you fucks
If you let C = 0 isn't water technically an alcohol?
you don't so it's not
Westonini
Is the other 1% regret?
Dialect
I gotta make some anime out of this..
TeeArctic1

MinNin wrote:

I gotta make some anime out of this..

Season 4 of the OT Chronicles anime

The 99% alcohol arc
Dialect

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Season 4 of the OT Chronicles anime

cue the 4th opening
johnmedina999
Hold up... isn't abraker the head scientist of the OT Royal Society? I think this is all just a bluff to bring publicity to his dead meme 99% alcohol sales.
TeeArctic1

johnmedina999 wrote:

Hold up... isn't abraker the head scientist of the OT Royal Society? I think this is all just a bluff to bring publicity to his dead meme 99% alcohol sales.

Stay woke
Meah
drink water
Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

There won't be any sales if OT Royal Society bans 99% alcohol