forum

[osu!std] 8/12/18 NOA - Monsters by Shifu Touka

posted
Total Posts

Should NOA - Monsters by Shifu Touka be Loved?

Yes
95.10%
No
4.90%
Total votes: 531
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
NOA - Monsters by Shifu Touka
Captain's Description (by Toy):
You may know this mapset possibly only because of that crazy clip of firebat92 FCing the shorter difficulty (check it out here if you haven't seen it)—since then, the map has collected over 350 favorites and is now a staple for people wanting to train their 8* jump patterns, as this map features a couple long 300x 8* jump sections at 252bpm. Good luck in overcoming your own monsters here!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/788669
aru-
Bad Map
imvu
map is god tier
Voldemort4321
quality
CRINGENAYSH
this map is rly good and angelsim's play made me wet the first time i saw it
Seveikk
Good Map :3
DarkKuroi
The Map is realy nice and has some insane patterns you can't normaly read. I like it very much even though i can't play it. I would love to see it being more Popular and out of Gravejard.
TradityrZ
the maps is good, but to pass it more easly osu! need ar12 or something like that ;-;
Pokin
Spicy patterns, I would say
iljaaz

Shifu Touka wrote:

Bad Map

Hi, voracity GD when Kappa
show more