forum

[osu!std] 8/12/18 toby fox - Undertale Boss Themes by Arphimigon

posted
Total Posts

Should toby fox - Undertale Boss Themes by Arphimigon be Loved?

Yes
94.90%
No
5.10%
Total votes: 549
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
toby fox - Undertale Boss Themes by Arphimigon
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
If you love Undertale, or even just its soundtrack, you're sure to love this mapset; many people already do, with it currently having a whopping 713 favorites at the time of writing this! Arphimigon created a mapset of this nearly 22-minute compilation of ten different boss themes for all kinds of players to enjoy. The mapset has two different difficulties: a high-2* version for beginners and a high-6* version for the highly adept. Even if you're currently unable to enjoy the top difficulty, feel free to appreciate the lower difficulty while you refine your circle clicking mechanics!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/788669
MyAngelHelen
Fun map

lovelovebeam
it made my fingers tired but it's a fun compilation.
SwagRoxas
this map is a fun boio
Shadow Queen
It deserves my vote :)
Hpocks
Wouldn't it be better if each song was made into a seperate diff?
DeletedUser_12652266
You're filled with DETERMINATION to be #1!
[Wade]

Hpocks wrote:

Wouldn't it be better if each song was made into a seperate diff?
the point of comps is to make you tired, so when u get to the end 2 stars feels like 3
Arphimigon
The separate diffs used to be up but I removed them due to it being too hard to update each when a new update came out, since my main computer (the one with any power) is dead. If this map gets loved, I will make an updated .osz file with all the updated separate difficulties.
tektek
I r8 8/8 init m8 gr8 b8 m8
Excalurn
I love it !
paper2222
had this map since the beginning of my career YES
Surv1v0R
Why loved? It's too "fun map"?
show more