posted
Total Posts
show more
chaee
A perfect circle is such a good band it's unreal ;w;w;w;w;
Birdy

chaee wrote:

A perfect circle is such a good band it's unreal ;w;w;w;w;
This tbh, not sure if that's a good reason to cry though.
Syphist
Because I read that done university encouraged students to take a course that was pretty much telling them cancer is good. (Are people really that dumb?)
Raisha Millenia
chaee
Reminiscing about good times with x/y
GAMI
I'm looking at a slice of onions :c
Rio-
Trying to FC (maybe) 5 maps today... then I choked when I almost FC them, and I mean ALL of them ;w;
kirueggy
someone please tell me why takahashi minami aka our beloved idol is graduating from AKB48? she's like the only good member left i can't just abandon the habit of constantly following my favorite group of singers once she leaves. december 8th of this year will be the death of me. goodbye all
kirueggy
AP U.S. History can go suck it.
Haneii
Haven't slept in 3 days, and still have 3 finals to go.

Adult neurogenic communicative disorders can go suck it (The exam, not the issue D:).
chaee
I miss ___ , honk :(
DooM
I wanna cry but i can't, dont know why
EneT

DooM wrote:

Because you're a buff motherfucker. Real men don't cry and your brain is subconsciously telling you that. Forget about crying, get more of them gains bruh.
DooM

EneT wrote:

DooM wrote:

Because you're a buff motherfucker. Real men don't cry and your brain is subconsciously telling you that. Forget about crying, get more of them gains bruh.
Fuark your right bruh
deadbill
After I realize that I cant really feel sad, as I am seeking for those sensation.
TakuMii
My trusty old ViewSonic PF815 CRT monitor died this morning... And it'll be at least $750 to get a comparable LCD.
I'm currently a student without a job, so it'll be ages until I can afford such a luxury... I might as well quit trying to play competitively. :cry:

EDIT: oh my, I left it unplugged for a day and it came back to life
I think it's a sign... time to start a 1440p monitor savings fund, I guess
HappyRocket88
This. ;w;

laport
Perfect
czr
Akasagarbha Normal DTHDHR 1x100. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Jarvis
Dyrus retirement interview BibleThump
Chiuyo
A28_old
Soppy stereotypically woman feelings that should never exist... though I guess men feel them too
Scyan
Re-watched the final episode of Angel Beats, again. It gets to me every time. :oops:
Kedi
nigus
Tornado
I didnt cry today.I am so glad...
Jordan
chaee
jyling
My pet died :( :(
EthidiumBromide
more than 10 people who I cared died.
Horaizon-
Ambient music. Melodic strings and keys
ciara_old_1
was watching britain's got talent videos on youtube and some of them made me really emotional

ex.
Nessuka
Getting out of bed
roshan117
being sick
chaee
i hate food
ciara_old_1
ran out of food
levesterz
ElysianFox
p