Rio-
'Valiant Hearts: The Great War' Ending
HaruryuuSan
I finished my pasta.
Pringle
Exams and school things waaah
Kouya-
When crush mentions "the bae"

Ouch. . .that made me cry really hard. . .on the inside .
EneT

Kouya- wrote:

When crush mentions "the bae"

Ouch. . .that made me cry really hard. . .on the inside .
Get rekt you scrub, you were too damn late to the party.
Kouya-

EneT wrote:

Get rekt you scrub, you were too damn late to the party.
:(
HazeL
My BF broke up with me.......
EshkushMeh xD

HazeL wrote:

My BF broke up with me.......
I don't really know what to say since I'm bad at this kind of stuff but... just don't lose hope and I know you'll be alright. :3

OT:

Harumi wrote:

Onions
Mafuuu
An MMO I just started playing... my friend gifted me 1 of those items where you can get rare items at 0.01% success rate because he said he 'believed' in my luck. I opened it and got some weird mount thing when he wasn't online and I equipped it thinking: 'oh cool a mount'. Immediately after I did that 7 PMs come asking me how much because they saw my name in chat.

Turns out it was really rare and that was also when I realized it was untradable once equipped. fml ;w;
GSG95

Mafuuu wrote:

An MMO I just started playing... my friend gifted me 1 of those items where you can get rare items at 0.01% success rate because he said he 'believed' in my luck. I opened it and got some weird mount thing when he wasn't online and I equipped it thinking: 'oh cool a mount'. Immediately after I did that 7 PMs come asking me how much because they saw my name in chat.

Turns out it was really rare and that was also when I realized it was untradable once equipped. fml ;w;
WELCOME TO MY LIFE! :D
Wickedsharkz

i cri evrytiem
Ikikaera
G-string. Epilogue of Usami's route. And to think that something similar might await me in the other 3 routes that I'll have to complete.
Aomi
Ryanbeetz
looking in to the mirror... ;(
Birdy
Rainy day all day but I wanted to go out. I just couldn't force myself to do it with this weather. Let's hope next week will be beautiful all around.
Kouya-
I had a bag full of my favorite chips. . .tripped over my carpet. . . spills all over the floor and my dog comes and roles in it .

Had clean not only the carpet but my dog as well .
WingSilent
Elfen Lied. ;_;
Ananda
my mom don't want a bought me osu!suppoter.
but the price just 4 dollar for 1 month. :(
and then i crying like little kid
Gumpy
Everything i do always has something wrong with it. the little things I do right are overshadowed by the things i did wrong. It never feels like I improve ever in anything. Almost no one on my friends list ever say hi to me. I never get invited to anything. Never been to a social gathering. I always end up being the one in class no one wants to work with.
It feels like no one wants to talk with me directly.

This probably wasn't very well thought out I just wrote the things that came to mind.
Aomi

Gumpyyy wrote:

Everything i do always has something wrong with it. the little things I do right are overshadowed by the things i did wrong. It never feels like I improve ever in anything. Almost no one on my friends list ever say hi to me. I never get invited to anything. Never been to a social gathering. I always end up being the one in class no one wants to work with.
It feels like no one wants to talk with me directly.

This probably wasn't very well thought out I just wrote the things that came to mind.
*writes on a note to say hi to Guu-chan every day when he comes online*
Birdy
The death of Dusty Rhodes. Cried when I first heard of it soon after it occurred and today after seeing the memorials on Money in the Bank.
Cloudchaser
Can't buy Bioshock's bundle because I have no money and the discount ends in 15 hours
React
drum drum
thanks to skype everyone thinks it's my birthday but it's actually tomorrow
fiducia67
My skin, the spots ive recently just got xD looooool
Rio-
'Masuk Angin' (idk what it's called in English) since 2 days ago...

Normally it will disappear in a day. But if it isn't disappear for a day or two (or more), it kills.
Raisha Millenia
My friend throw onions to my eyes
Cloudchaser
that my parents rather material stuff instead of my feelings.
Haneii
Anxiety. Over what? I have no idea.
Chiuyo
Jessicur
ex boyfriend ;_;
Chiuyo
chaee

Chiuyo wrote:

When he told you he wasn't going to leave you, you wake up the next day and he's not there anymore..

I know that feeling all too well...
Birdy
Satoru Iwata.
MoodyRPG

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Satoru Iwata.
Gero

MoodyRPG wrote:

Satoru Iwata.
Karolixna
i made myself breakfast today and i was like damnnn i'm loving that sandwich and then i cried i don't know what's wrong with me
btw hello people
show more