forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
olivia272
We ought to switch to somewhere else if we wish to continue our colloquy then. (:
Tiisa
My skin is so extremely dry and tight especially during winter and it hurts so bad. I literally hate my skin during winter, I have no skin problems during summer but as quickly as the weather gets colder I have to put layers of really moisturizing creams on my face all the time, otherwise I can't even smile without it hurting.
kutora
The ending of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
GAMI
I slice onions
Kouya-
realizing that I haven't done my project and it's due tomorrow .
tobuei

kutora wrote:

The ending of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
;___________;

HaruryuuSan
Stomach ache ;w;
Riyukii
Arzune_old
Headache D:
Rio-
Reminiscing about how useless I was and trying to be more useful from then...
-SayaKai
Name-calling
chaee
Loneliness ; ;
dkun

chaee wrote:

Loneliness ; ;
you're never alone!
Birdy
Loneliness.

Also that my mom is being a pain in the ass. She doesn't understand that I'm living in the biggest city of the country in 2015, and not in an unknown, really tiny village in the 80s. Job stuff, yeah. This might fuck me over sooner or later. I'd be better off homeless and mugging people, and that's a really depressing fact. If only she understood that the times have changed.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
The fact that I only have 6 weeks of high school left. 3 of those are study leave periods due to exams, so effectively I only have 3 school weeks left. I go to university for 4 years straight after I leave, but what happens after that? The fear of not knowing what to do next is filling my thoughts.

It's funny how at the start of high school, I wanted to leave as soon as possible. Now here I am, at the end of my time there, not wanting to leave.
Gumpy

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

The fact that I only have 6 weeks ofhigh school left. 3 of those are study leave periods due to exams, so effectively I only have 3 school weeks left.

It's funny how at the start of high school, I wanted to leave as soon as possible. Now here I am, at the end of my time there, not wanting to leave.
kutora
Realizing I hate school.. Everyone else finds first year hella easy but here I am struggling an incredible amount, and second year CPSC apparently is hell.
Sleepless nights contemplating on whether or not I should drop out, and thinking of how my parents would react.. being pretty Asian parents when it comes to education, and not really feeling I have an outlet for me to vent / rant/ etc. cause I don't really have irl friends.
Well.. it doesn't make me cry, but I rarely cry now. It just makes me want to cry :c
Necturion

kutora wrote:

Realizing I hate school.. Everyone else finds first year hella easy but here I am struggling an incredible amount
I know this feeling.. Before every maths test I study hours a day, sometimes even 12 hours (8 hrs school, 2 with a tutor and 2 hours alone at home), while everyone else starts a weekend before. In the end, I barely pass the test with an incredible amount of studying, while almost everyone else easily got A-Cs .

I also wish I could just drop out, but you know, if I really drop out all I can do is throwing myself in front of a train since I won't have any chances getting a job
Reminiscent
Yawning
PatZar
angel beats , is made me cry today :'(
a i re-watch it AND I NEED more feels :'(
no bumps
JamesHappy
Hachiko
olivia272
A boiled egg.
Raisha Millenia
can't log in to my facebook account
GSG95
I remembered there was school tomorrow.
Ochinchi-sama
My girlfriend
EneT

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

My girlfriend
lol since when did you have a girlfriend?

I never cry
Ochinchi-sama
I have a different girlfriend everyday. Thats how xxx_hard_xxx I am.
787B
Oh, the drama xD
FuZ

Wolf wrote:

Girlfriend cheated on me.
I need help on what to do next.
Do not let it influence your morale, do things you like and you will forget it in no time. Tell you that if she did that, she probably don't deserve you. The "hard part" will only last a few weeks anyway

Wolf wrote:

And now I'm here trying to realize why she did that with me
Don't try too much, if she didn't told you then there is probably no legit reason, being stupid is not a men-only thing
Zuikaku
Waking up realising you're stuck in Bronze (LoL joke)
EneT

Wolf wrote:

I met her here in osu (some of you may know) about two years ago, and we met in real life three months ago, and it was a really good experience for us...until she said that "she did it" with another person some weeks ago. She said she got convinced to do it, but to be honest that was bulls**t of her part, I'm pretty sure she could've said no, unless it was rape, and I don't think it was; she did because she wanted to. We broke up after that. I was going to see her again in June. She was my first girlfriend. Our relationship wasn't going too well because we were discussing from time to time for useless things, and I admit most of them started because of me, but I honestly did not expect she would betray me like that.

And now I'm here trying to realize why she did that with me and trying to feel better by telling this to all of you.
Sorry for the drama, I need help on what to do next.
Your feelings have reached me :cry:
That's so sad, but remember that you are still young, there are many people out there in the world. I've been in one or two heartbreaking situations like yours where I felt as if the world was just crumbling on top of me. I'm a massive romantic that believes in fate and when these situations happened to me I felt so doubtful and confused, in fact I was left in a constant state of traumatic depression for 2 years when I was 16 - 18. I would always have to hide and bottle my feelings because everyone viewed me as that happy, chill, lazy guy that is always smiling and I didn't want them to see me any different. But as I am now, I am completely fine, I have moved on, forgotten those times and have reverted back to my happy self. Just know that this is only a small portion of your life and in the future you'll one day forget about her and let it all pass. :oops:
Gnamra
-
BrokenArrow

Wolf wrote:

She was my first girlfriend
I met her here in osu
I need help
yes
FuZ

Gnamra wrote:

but most women at my age are busy being drunk, boring or not looking for something serious
I know that feel man, but don't give up, the girls you are looking for exist and they are generally single for the same reasons as you
Aurani

Wolf wrote:

I met her here in osu (some of you may know) about two years ago, and we met in real life three months ago, and it was a really good experience for us...until she said that "she did it" with another person some weeks ago. She said she got convinced to do it, but to be honest that was bulls**t of her part, I'm pretty sure she could've said no, unless it was rape, and I don't think it was; she did because she wanted to. We broke up after that. I was going to see her again in June. She was my first girlfriend. Our relationship wasn't going too well because we were discussing from time to time for useless things, and I admit most of them started because of me, but I honestly did not expect she would betray me like that.

And now I'm here trying to realize why she did that with me and trying to feel better by telling this to all of you.
Sorry for the drama, I need help on what to do next.
You seriously lack in the relationship department. Then again, most people here have never even had a proper girlfriend and are also too young to even understand the concept of love, so they call it like that, even if it's just loling around.

My advice to you would be to not give a fuck about what happened and move on. You're young, you're not meant to be in 5 year relationships. Enjoy your youth and fuck around. That's coming from someone with plenty of experience and some regrets to go with it.
Szymek
Only having 1 week of Spring break ;(
Cloudchaser
I am not crying, not anymore. I feel strong, even if keep feel the weigh of loss. No matter what, I will keep on my way but I will never able to forget him.
HaruryuuSan
onions
Raisha Millenia
spicy pizza
Kouya-
Lemon juice got squeezed and some went into my eye .
show more