What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Niji_old_1
My Connection is SLOW! :(
TheNekoNextDoor

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

If I fail the maths upcoming maths test (WHICH IS ON MY BIRTHDAY, EVEN WORSE), I'm lost.
From that quote, you can guess what happened.
:cry:
DeletedUser_3905941
not exactly a bad thing, but i was told i was accepted into uni
i cant remember if i cried
OtakuMaria
yep.. reading a shoujo manga
Dengeki Daisy gives me da feels.
domSaur
The Train Fare Hike here in my country ;w;
TheNekoNextDoor
Two things.

> I didn't get a callback to audition for a lead role in my school's drama production. I have a feeling this is because I messed up BIG TIME on my dance audition yesterday (hence my VocaloidOtaku status "I can't dance for toffee."), but I'm devastated.

> There was a fire drill. I hate fire alarms, and to make things worse, I didn't even know that it was happening today. I'd usually get told by the student support officer when it was going off, but even he didn't get told!

:cry:
Rio-
Choosing between Taking CCN or Taking a remedial class for this semester. If I take one, then I have to take the other one next year which are supposed to be my last study semester (which is also not really possible to do either of them)... Man, I'm so confused ;-;
*If only I could get a good mark in that class two years ago, this won't be a problem ;-;
Scilas
girl rejected me ;^;
Xerxes Break
I watched ''angel beats'' :(
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I was playing through an anison sprint marathon map and the opening for Hidamari Sketch came on. I cried because of the nostalgia. It also reminded me of that one graduation arc from the series... ;~;
Blue Stig
AJ-FreakS

After 2years in service, Im gonna miss you :(
Raisha Millenia
failed on a test ;w;
Topic Starter
Aoko
My OTP sailing. ;//v//;
Kyonko Hizara
Being alone irl and knowing I can't do anything about it
TheNekoNextDoor
Hearing about Monty Oum's recent passing. :cry:
Birdy
I wrote things like this to NEDM every now and then when I was feeling shit, from 2013 autumn all the way till last summer. I did it again, because life has returned to suffocate me. Never before have I posted these here, but here we go for once. Not editing anything out, editing only minor changes in.

It was around a year ago that the best time of my non-childhood life started. Had no annoying courses, listened to really atmospheric music and was feeling good and happy for maybe the first time ever. Studied French with the good friend of mine, who did graduate soon after and also was on another course with her. I constantly had motivation in making music and photographing and all that. I don't know where did that all go and I'm not exactly sure how am I going to make this spring even remotely tolerable.

Speaking of childhood, another really surreal thing is that I'm never going to be a kid again. I never looked to those times as good times and I always wanted to get older. It's sad how I never got to enjoy being a kid, partially because of the bullying, though, but no matter what now I'll never have the chance to enjoy anything about it again at its purest, though surely all the nostalgic stuff exists.

Also my mom is being a hyperneo-nazi when it comes to responsibilities and money usage. She's literally not giving me any money and just increasing all the bullshit that I have to go through, not understanding a single bit that I want to graduate from school as soon as possible and not stress myself with additional job or anything - that'd bump most of my days up to 16 hours of work with easily under 8 hours to sleep when we count all the preparing and school-/work trips in. Basically, I need to find income support from the country and get to live on my own because I'm going to go insane if I don't do that in the coming weeks, maybe I can tolerate 2 months if I really have to. Unless this gets worse, in which case I need to get out in the next 3 weeks, I'd predict. I still get 18€ per month (32€ less than before, because why not), which isn't realistic, considering that I need to apparently start paying for my schoolbooks and -trips too.

Anyway, new semester starting now after exam week, nailed all of my exams, life shines. Hopefully getting a chance to get to know new people, including that one girl I talked about earlier. There's still some hope to help me with staying sane until I get to move out on my own. Though in this state I bet I manage to fuck even the last resort up.

I should try to sleep again now that I got everything that was bothering me off my chest. Didn't luckily take too long, though I have only barely 7,5 hours to sleep now. Send help.
Mackie
senpai didn't notice me
Athrun
- Monty passed away from Rooster Teeth. I cry D:
- This beatmap is the bane of my existence: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/38966
- More homework
- The everlasting thought of University in 2 years
Yuudachi-kun
I realised 6VDT was a year and a half ago; B-R5B was a year ago, and Asakai was two years ago.
JYChii
After watching Ao Haru Ride! Lol :o
Aurani
Horrible, horrible headaches from caffeine withdrawal, due to drinking far too many energy drinks during the exam week... so bad that not even pills can help it stop.
StayFab
Xerxes Break
I have lost my skill :(
Kyonko Hizara
Bf was suppose to talk to me today but never came back
Chiuyo
Gumpy
Remembering my dog and childhood home.
Raisha Millenia
My friends puts an onion in front of my eyes
inflex
I just realized that I'm alone and sad :(
Hikona

LCS Destiny wrote:

I just realized that I'm alone and sad :(
:,/
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Remembering some nice people I met become really mean to me for no reason whatsoever...
Kyonko Hizara
Sent the bf something for valentines day but the package is still in transit and hasn't left the first sorting facility yet
-_Lazy_-_old

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I wrote things like this to NEDM every now and then when I was feeling shit, from 2013 autumn all the way till last summer. I did it again, because life has returned to suffocate me. Never before have I posted these here, but here we go for once. Not editing anything out, editing only minor changes in.

It was around a year ago that the best time of my non-childhood life started. Had no annoying courses, listened to really atmospheric music and was feeling good and happy for maybe the first time ever. Studied French with the good friend of mine, who did graduate soon after and also was on another course with her. I constantly had motivation in making music and photographing and all that. I don't know where did that all go and I'm not exactly sure how am I going to make this spring even remotely tolerable.

Speaking of childhood, another really surreal thing is that I'm never going to be a kid again. I never looked to those times as good times and I always wanted to get older. It's sad how I never got to enjoy being a kid, partially because of the bullying, though, but no matter what now I'll never have the chance to enjoy anything about it again at its purest, though surely all the nostalgic stuff exists.

Also my mom is being a hyperneo-nazi when it comes to responsibilities and money usage. She's literally not giving me any money and just increasing all the bullshit that I have to go through, not understanding a single bit that I want to graduate from school as soon as possible and not stress myself with additional job or anything - that'd bump most of my days up to 16 hours of work with easily under 8 hours to sleep when we count all the preparing and school-/work trips in. Basically, I need to find income support from the country and get to live on my own because I'm going to go insane if I don't do that in the coming weeks, maybe I can tolerate 2 months if I really have to. Unless this gets worse, in which case I need to get out in the next 3 weeks, I'd predict. I still get 18€ per month (32€ less than before, because why not), which isn't realistic, considering that I need to apparently start paying for my schoolbooks and -trips too.

Anyway, new semester starting now after exam week, nailed all of my exams, life shines. Hopefully getting a chance to get to know new people, including that one girl I talked about earlier. There's still some hope to help me with staying sane until I get to move out on my own. Though in this state I bet I manage to fuck even the last resort up.

I should try to sleep again now that I got everything that was bothering me off my chest. Didn't luckily take too long, though I have only barely 7,5 hours to sleep now. Send help.
damn son xDxDxDxDxDxD, and yeah that post made me cry
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Clicked on a video, turned out to be the proposal scene in Angel Beats!

tbh, any scenes from animes I enjoyed watching 3 years ago is considered a tearjerker...

I'm so soft
Ethoteric
Long distance relationship and my not knowing how to...life.
but those are like everyday things lol
Tiisa
Most of my friends will graduate this year while I'm still in school for at least two years. (There's no way I'm getting enough courses to graduate in a year) I got used to having friends in school but now I'll be all alone again and there's nothing I'm more scared of. I used to be alone all the time before and I hate it.

I'm also anxious because school hasn't been going that great.. During my first and in the beginning of my second year in my current school I basically skipped school at least once in a week and had no motivation at all. I got terrible grades and failed a bunch of courses. I just didn't care. Now when my depression is better I've realised that I shouldn't have been so stupid. I guess I needed the slacking to get better but now it makes me feel horrible. I just wish I could start school all over again. I know I can do so much better than this.

After upper secondary school I wish to move to Sweden and study religion but it feels like a unrealistic dream with my current grades. I don't know what to do, I just wish I hadn't been a lazy slacker for almost two years.
I basically spend my nights crying over school and my future even when I'm on holidays.
Aurani
As someone who literally did the same thing a couple of years back, I can tell you that you should definitely not focus on the past. Nothing is irreparable, and while you may regret what you did, it's ultimately a part of your life and who you were. Just don't ever give up on whatever dream you have, and work towards it - it'll pay off in the future, trust me.
Tiisa

Aurani wrote:

As someone who literally did the same thing a couple of years back, I can tell you that you should definitely not focus on the past. Nothing is irreparable, and while you may regret what you did, it's ultimately a part of your life and who you were. Just don't ever give up on whatever dream you have, and work towards it - it'll pay off in the future, trust me.
I really hope that I'll be able to reach my goals even if it means I'll have to work a lot harder and more to achieve them. Thank you, this actually made me feel a little better about my future!
Aurani

Aegyo wrote:

I really hope that I'll be able to reach my goals even if it means I'll have to work a lot harder and more to achieve them. Thank you, this actually made me feel a little better about my future!
You're welcome! I'm happy to hear that you're willing to work towards your happiness, as I definitely remember how I felt at the time I did that very same thing. Nothing is out of reach when you work hard enough for it! =)
Ethoteric

Aurani wrote:

Aegyo wrote:

You're welcome! I'm happy to hear that you're willing to work towards your happiness, as I definitely remember how I felt at the time I did that very same thing. Nothing is out of reach when you work hard enough for it! =)
As cheesy as it sounds, things do get better with time. The only sad thing is that we're incredibly limited on that resource: time.

You'll find your way. Do what makes you happy c:
show more