forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
RedKing
My invisible friend got abducted by aliens. I cried when i found out...
Kouya-
One of the people at my dentist place was working on my check up cleaning thing and she cleaned my teeth so good that it made me shed tears of pain .
Trash Boat
Did you get anesthetized before?
DeletedUser_4041880
You don't need anesthesia for something like that. Try to go without anesthesia when you're getting getting a fake tooth shoved up and inside your gums. Now then you can shed tears of pain.
Kyonko Hizara
I fucking hate my irl friends. They do stupid shit then try to get me in trouble for it.
Blanky
I wish I could cry T-T. The latest thing that made me FEEL like crying, was probably nagi no asukara. Not the anime itself, but the emotions and deeper thoughts derived from it.
Pangus
one of my eyes started to leak while i was listening to some pre 90's music and was thinking about stuff
Karona_old
I found out that I have Excoriation disorder D: it wouldn't be so bad but I had it for years and none of the doctors we went to knew the reason and we had to pay a lot for stupid treatments and medicines that didn't help. It made me suffer because I didn't know this kind of disorder existed and the doctors never considered this option.
Kurogamii
pentab's pen got broken
also no nibs stock
Chiuyo
stupid boy
Aurani
Black Swedish gurl don' need no black man, you go gurl.
HaruryuuSan
Homework. ;w;
Dazdy_old
Sword Art Online episode 12.
BrokenArrow
rofl
Birdy
Absolutely absurd sickness marathon that went on for about 6 hours. Still can't sleep, even though it ended about 5 hours ago, too.
kirueggy
spent a good thirty or so minutes staring at a wall trying to accept the fact that I've ruined any chances of even becoming friends with a special someone, and that I really fucked up hard and I will never be able to take back what I did
AR10 Only
My exams are coming this week end , i think its an honotable reason :)
HaruryuuSan
My mom. She hates whatever I do.
Trauter
Raisha Millenia
had no anime to watch again
SigLogicalMaxiss
Finding out about the death of a friend of mine whom i met on skype and plays osu real well
Gumpy

SigLogicalMaxiss wrote:

Finding out about the death of a friend of mine whom i met on skype and plays osu real well
Reading this.
Lhijn

Ichara wrote:

had no anime to watch again
choose one a and help me http://myanimelist.net/animelist/leatyZ&status=6&order=0
slithien

SigLogicalMaxiss wrote:

Reminded me of this person I met on osu!. we played together like every night for over a year. But then one day he found out that he had cancer and only has a couple of years left. He basically quit everything (he was a huge otaku) and uses the rest of his time to try and live a normal life....

also this:
silmarilen

bakathien wrote:

SigLogicalMaxiss wrote:

Reminded me of this person I met on osu!. we played together like every night for over a year. But then one day he found out that he had cancer and only has a couple of years left. He basically quit everything (he was a huge otaku) and uses the rest of his time to try and live a normal life....
i still get tears in my eyes when i see posts by devalix (he died last year)
B1rd
really? how?
Trash Boat

bakathien wrote:

also this:
sorry to hear that
Birdy

silmarilen wrote:

wait WHAT

I don't think I ever heard of this, though I did notice him leaving back when we both were quite active in Forum Games and then he suddenly wasn't. Didn't know that was because of death.

Excuse me while I cry myself to sleep.
Zerostarry
I didn't cry about this but I ruined 2 friendships over the last few days, just made me a bit sad :(
silmarilen

Static Noise Bird wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

wait WHAT

I don't think I ever heard of this, though I did notice him leaving back when we both were quite active in Forum Games and then he suddenly wasn't. Didn't know that was because of death.

Excuse me while I cry myself to sleep.
i posted about it in offtopic a couple of months ago

B1rd wrote:

really? how?
i dont know, i only happened to find out that he died but i couldnt find out how.
Toukai
An episode of Terraformers

So gross I cried
Foxtrot
honey
Watching clannad :cry:
TheNekoNextDoor

Drake wrote:

Watching clannad :cry:
I FEEL YOUR PAIN
Birdy

Dulcet wrote:

Wait.

No.

Fuck.

No.
StayFab
my cat...
lemonguy

Aoko wrote:

After reading the ending of 'Mirai Nikki' on manga... :'(
SPOILER!!
Yuno... you've made the right decision.
Yuki, I... I... Thank you, for granting this great ending.
OMG THAT'S THE SAME REASON I CRIED TODAY
gregest
Jugachi's stream
Flanster
Feeling a bit lonely again I guess :3
Aurani

LoliFlan wrote:

Feeling a bit lonely again I guess :3
Need a hug mate? :V
show more