forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mikelicious
I had the most awesome and beautiful dream today, it was so realistic..then I wake up and I realized that it will never happen in rl because the person I dreamed about isnt in my life anymore and well..that made me depressed as f#ck today
Exw
I'm 75% sure that the person I love is already in love or dating with someone (not me). This thing is always makes me down lately, I don't even understand myself why I'm still hoping for her. I should've gave up now.
But it's pretty ironic that she is makes me happy sometimes, but makes me sad and lonely, I don't understand once more. My love is always goes to waste.
Foxtrot
Faust
http://www.fate-sn.com/

The happy, inner kind. If not for one of my friends linking the site earlier, I wouldn't even have remembered from all my piling work stress.

Ideally, the HF movie would be at 2-part. Makes me happy either way.
Birdy

Dulcet wrote:

TheNekoNextDoor
Clannad After Story, Episode 19.
Spoilers: WHEN USHIO DIED.
:cry:
MetaBee
i can't open my bag of chips
Tetsumine
Yawning
Carrox
My girlfriend was yesterday at her friends and now she changed her FB relationship status to another, feeling now:
Mythras
listened to blink182 Adam's Song... dem feels
Birdy
Almost 39 degrees (celsius) fever. Excuse me while I stay away from the computer for some days.
quiz-chan_DELETED
Nothing.

Norppis wrote:

My girlfriend was yesterday at her friends and now she changed her FB relationship status to another, feeling now:
that's actually quite sad... I mean, how could somebody be so cold?
Dawgy
I had to wake up this morning.

That kind of made me sad.
Kouya-
When you make some bomb Takoyaki and then you bumped into the counter, realizing that you spilling all the bomb Takoyaki there is .
Ocewatt
I never cry. I am a man.

inb4 shrek walks in room
Flanster
I thought I was broken before, now I don't even know what I am anymore. Not even a single drop of happiness is left in me.
Makes me wonder why I keep living and what for, because I have no clue.
ztrot
not being able to eat fish today, I'm in a current love relationship with fish.
Treekii
Realization that my life is a joke.
Chiuyo
Wrote to an old friend and I expected him to be mad as hell because i deleted him some months ago, but he said that he missed me so much and that made me cry like a little baby
Kouya-
Something flew in my eye when I was opening up the AC vent ;~;
Nase Izumi
Dawgy

A touching message about depression. As a man who overcame his own depression three years ago (after 21 years of suffering), I was overcome with a torrent of dark, yet vivid memories of perfect nights ruined by my own, fucked up brain chemistry. This video made me cry not because I was sad, but because I was grateful that I escaped it all with nothing more than a few torn memories and a newfound life perspective.
Aurani

Dawgy wrote:

A touching message about depression. As a man who overcame his own depression three years ago (after 21 years of suffering), I was overcome with a torrent of dark, yet vivid memories of perfect nights ruined by my own, fucked up brain chemistry. This video made me cry not because I was sad, but because I was grateful that I escaped it all with nothing more than a few torn memories and a newfound life perspective.
From the moment he uploaded that video, I knew what the motivation behind it was, and as his fan I do have to say that he did quite a good job on that video.
Unlike you, I haven't been suffering for 21 years, but much, much less - about 6 or so, and thus I can't say that I understand how great your pain was or how intense it was, however, I can with certainty say that no matter what - it is not worth taking your own life because of it. The pain I felt not that long ago was so immense that it blurred out my vision of a bright future, and darkness engulfed every aspect of my being - until I realised that it is all just laughable. We're all going to bite the dust sooner or later, and life is no easier to the person next door or your colleague on the work who always seems so hyper and optimistic about everything - we all learn the pain of living this life in one way or another, but true art is learning how to find enjoyment in what you have, no matter how little of it there is, be it just material possessions or love/fellowship, and if you can't - you need someone to give you that little nudge forward.
Starfall9908
Fairy Tail Chapter 396 ;w;

SPOILERS!
Levy freaking kissed Gajeel. ;-; so happy!
Amianki
The cat that had been my best friend almost my entire life had to be put to sleep today. Her health had gone drastically south over the past two days and it was time to let her go. It was difficult to stop the tears for over an hour afterwards.
WillTai
The lack of friends I have in my life at the moment and feeling demotivated to study and do things in life. I cried a bit on the inside at the state that I'm in. I know feeling sad about myself won't make things better but recently its been difficult to be optimistic and smiling all the time.
Foxtrot
Reading some fucked up stuff about the Ferguson riots.

My heart is with the rioters and I sincerely hope the police officers get what they deserve.
unko
hay fever
BrokenArrow
That feel when you write a long-ass essay which took a lot of effort and contains so much in-depth knowledge about the meaning of life and universe and then the program crashes and you lose everything

Fuck

my

life
Kouya-
When you are eating your favorite food and a piece of it drops on the floor ;~;
Chiuyo
Me and my friend thought snorting candy powder would be fun, it wasn't fun
Kyonko Hizara

Chiuyo wrote:

Me and my friend thought snorting candy powder would be fun, it wasn't fun
I used to have friends who did that and I thought it was so stupid. It just burns your nose and fucks up your sinuses.
Amianki
I got to work in a grocery as the only person in a department for most of the afternoon and the entire evening on a hyperbusy day because the person who was supposed to close the department decided not to show up for the second day in a row without telling anyone.

I had to stay an extra hour past my shift ending and I have to work 12 hours after the shift ends again on another hyperbusy day.
sheela
When you listen to a really beautiful song.
Kouya-
When I tried swatting a bug and I hit my shelf which hasn't been dusted off in a couple of months, and some of that dust went into my eye .

Causing me to shed tears ;~;
Foxtrot
Watched a playthrough of P.T and the Silent Hill song started playing right at the end. I genuinely cried.
Chiuyo
School tomorrow, that's hell for me
Flanster
Something good happened.
Aurani

LoliFlan wrote:

Something good happened.
You finally got lucky with love?
Flanster
No, not really but its kind of a chance to love someone properly.
show more