forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trauter
I can't walk on my legs for 30 minutes.
JAKACHAN
How can someone who said they couldn't live without you just cut you off like that. From complete normal to just cut off in an instant.
Trash Boat
problem?
Sapphiire_old_1

JAKACHAN wrote:

How can someone who said they couldn't live without you just cut you off like that. From complete normal to just cut off in an instant.
Thats when you realise life is just bullshit
Trash Boat
Let's hope its not serious. You were doing good lastly
Chiuyo

JAKACHAN wrote:

It's all about feelings, and same thing has happened to me and it really sucks.
But try to talk to the person and let him/her explain.
Flanster

JAKACHAN wrote:

It's how love works, beliеve it or not, its a very delicate string that can tear easily. Best of luck.
Though I highly recommend you dont engage in relationships with teenage girls, it's a really bad thing to do nowadays, it will ruin your life.

I loved my ex too much and so did she but suddenly she just cut me off and left me. I don't even know what love exactly feels like anymore.
In high hopes it doesn't end like that in your case though.

We don't really know eachother but I've always thought you're a pretty good person, dont really want love to ruin you like that.
JAKACHAN

LoliFlan wrote:

JAKACHAN wrote:

It's how love works, beliеve it or not, its a very delicate string that can tear easily. Best of luck.
Though I highly recommend you dont engage in relationships with teenage girls, it's a really bad thing to do nowadays, it will ruin your life.

I loved my ex too much and so did she but suddenly she just cut me off and left me. I don't even know what love exactly feels like anymore.
In high hopes it doesn't end like that in your case though.

We don't really know eachother but I've always thought you're a pretty good person, dont really want love to ruin you like that.
I've turned it around and allowed it to push me to change my ways. I don't think of myself as a terrible person but I have let my past negative experiences affect my trust and anger to the point where it smothered her until she needed to be alone. I have taken it upon myself to dedicate my life to changing in hopes I can fix what I have broken and be happy with her again.
Chiuyo
It's so confusing how people can change to a whole different personality just within some months or they just really want to get rid of me.
Flanster

JAKACHAN wrote:

I've turned it around and allowed it to push me to change my ways. I don't think of myself as a terrible person but I have let my past negative experiences affect my trust and anger to the point where it smothered her until she needed to be alone. I have taken it upon myself to dedicate my life to changing in hopes I can fix what I have broken and be happy with her again.
I see.. Best of luck, friend.
CoolChris
Spilled pre workout in my car :(

TakuMii

JAKACHAN wrote:

I know how you feel, bro. Although I never reached relationship status with her (it never would've happened anyway), we were really close friends until she... just stopped acknowledging my existence. It's really my fault... but there's nothing I can do at this point. I guess you just gotta learn from your mistakes and let them help you grow as a person.
Flanster
I'm done, no more liking or loving, waste of hopes and stresses me out always in the end.
Chiuyo

LoliFlan wrote:

I'm done, no more liking or loving, waste of hopes and stresses me out always in the end.

But hopefully you'll find someone nice one day, and you'll give him/her a chance.
Mikelicious

LoliFlan wrote:

Couldn't say it better.
JAKACHAN

Stuff like this usually doesn't get me but this one just hit me hard with everything that's been going on.
TheNekoNextDoor
I just re-watched the end of Angel Beats. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fyan
I wanted to wash my teeth, but there wasn't any toohpaste left, so i cried...
Birdy
People have been disgusting me so much that it has started to hurt. Also the fact that there's exactly one person who cares about me enough to help me.
TheNekoNextDoor

Static Noise Bird wrote:

People have been disgusting me so much that it has started to hurt. Also the fact that there's exactly one person who cares about me enough to help me.
SNB-san, I'll be happy to help if you need me.

OT: Today, my school I've been at for 4 years closed. We all left.
I grew to love that school, and cried so much. :cry:
JAKACHAN

Can relate so much
Tiisa
A combination of disappointment and trust issues.
Elzapatoverde
Manly tears were shed this day! a lot of them.

Birdy

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

SNB-san, I'll be happy to help if you need me.
I don't know how to talk to people, thanks for the offer though.
Aurani
How do you mean you don't know how to talk to people? Like, you don't like approaching them and initiating the convo or you just shy out even if they try to do it first? Like you said in the prior post, there's not a whole bunch of people who would love to help, but you must treasure those who want to and do your best to not turn them away - it'll definitely help in the long run.

You must excuse my random post - just woke up and feel strangely empathic.
Birdy
I don't ever, EVER make the initiative. I rarely talk to people because of that, but when someone comes to talk to me, I usually shy off after exchanging few words, often in super unfitting moments e.g. they ask a simple question and I just leave it unanswered because I don't feel comfortable with conversating with people.
Aurani
Yeah, I definitely know how you feel with the "never EVER make the initiative" part, largely because I'm the same. The latter one is a bit more problematic though, as I don't know if the "don't feel comfortable" part means that you rather dislike talking to them or if you just aren't comfortable in general, but would like for them to see that you still want them there.
Birdy
I don't know, guess it's just that no matter how good friends they are to me, sometimes (most of the time) I just feel uncomfortable with talking to them. Of course I appreciate them being around.

This is why I had my internet breakdown lately, too ;__;
Aurani
Hm, can you pinpoint the reason why you feel like that though? Like, do they sometimes do something that makes you feel that way, or is it just a random feeling and you want to be alone for a while? Either way, they still have to understand that you sometimes just don't want to talk and their only option is to leave it at that until you decide to answer by yourself, when you feel comfortable again, no matter how much it takes.

Sorry for being like this, I'm usually rather cold and indifferent towards strangers, but sometimes my caring inner side comes to light and the only way to get rid of it again is to stab it until it goes away. :p
Birdy
I usually start hating everyone when I see shallow people, two-faced people, fake people, straight up bullshit people etc. and I force myself to think that everyone's the same. That way I'll trick myself into believing that just not talking to people is the best thing to do.

Usually it's because of IRL issues, this last time was because of (several) dozen(s) of internet peeps.
Aurani
I've quite literally come to hate interacting with people I don't know well exactly because of that problem. Most of them are either utterly unintelligent, shallow or just plain annoying, which is why I try to be as indifferent as I can towards most, until they actually get to know me better (and so far only two have done that), so I definitely know what you feel like.

You most definitely need someone to talk to about your IRL issues (and the best person that could help would be an IRL one, but those are rather rare), as you can't go through problems alone - they end up eating you from the inside, no matter how small. For the internet peeps, just give your best to ignore them or accept the fact that they're just a bunch of pixels - nothing worth your nerves. That's how I usually deal with that problem, and it kind of helped.
Flanster
idk, just felt like crying.
[ Scarlet Red ]
Well, I did happen to lose EIGHT RANKED GAMES ON LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IN A ROW.....that made me cry....and to top it all off I got demoted to bronze III...lol
Kouya-
That I can't play osu as I use to play it 3 days ago .
Witch Mercy
I had a friend that I met at the start of the year and we were really close to each other.
Love that guy, he's basically up there with my bestie, but there's also some chemistry between us.
He cracks me up and he was telling me how much he missed talking to me and I realized the same goes for me.
All in all, glad I was able to patch things up with him.
I hope I never lose that friend again, he's really important to me~ ^-^
Exw
I'm done. I always have a feelings that everyone will ended up hating me, even the one that I consider as 'special'.
No more liking or loving.
TakuMii
People on the internet bringing up things I don't want to think about...while I'm on vacation.
I'm in Vegas... I'm supposed to be having a fun time with my family. Why am I still crying myself to sleep over something that was never meant to be...
Kouya-
I was taking a shower and then I accidentally put to much shampoo, but of course me being lazy I just put it on my hair and started to rub it .

Washing off all the shampoo, it went into my eye ;~;

It made me cry so much ;w;
[ Pingu ]
I cried today because I either twisted or sprained my ankle...im not a man ok don't judge.
Birdy
Some of the parts in "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" were so "feels, bruh"-moments.
show more