forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
JAKACHAN

HandHeldPillow wrote:

JAKACHAN banned me from his stream i can't stop crying like omg guise how could he be so heartless, im just gonna go listen to blood on the dance floor and cut myself
I feel like Pillow is becoming distant from me, why do my relationships always end in heartbreak!? ;A;
Kitteh
I agree pillow i almost hung myself when he banned me. He also said i would never FC any song. :(
Magnolia
To be honest, being hurt by alot of "so called" friends, but i'm glad i still have a bunch of core friends who will always be there and to those i tip my hat

i dont know why im writing here but it had to be said
GladiOol

HandHeldPillow wrote:

To be honest, being hurt by alot of "so called" friends, but i'm glad i still have a bunch of core friends who will always be there and to those i tip my hat

no problem, i'm glad u consider me a core friend
Revion
Playing Catch the Beat, difficulty Insane. ;_;
Magnolia

GladiOol wrote:

HandHeldPillow wrote:

no problem, i'm glad u consider me a core friend
gladi the first time i talked to you when i first joined you called me a fag, altho i would still be willing to be your bbfl bby <3
birra
something that someone just texted me. just- aaaaa~ but yeah. gonna keep trying to live my life to the fullest x'3
BrokenArrow
What's the point in making those vague posts
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

this post made me feel some type of way and BA said some things to me and it made me cry

8)

did i make it better
BrokenArrow
somehow maybe
Flanster
My life is just fine but loneliness is still a giant problem, fucking go away :|
jackisgone
[deleted]
Pentinor
Foreground Eclipse disbanding ;_;
Noobita
I realized i'm not rich and that made me cry liquid sorrow that my eyes excrete
JAKACHAN

BrokenArrow wrote:

What's the point of acting like your love life is complete shit when your 14-16?
jackisgone

JAKACHAN wrote:

What's the point of acting like your love life is complete shit when your 14-16?
hue good thing im 17
Birdy

BrokenArrow wrote:

It's alright when Dark_Ai makes them but not when sacchann makes them :^)
Kitteh
Yesterday JAKACHAN made an avatar to mock my chubby ginger kid appearance and i cried myself to sleep. Why must all of osu hate me D: ?
BrokenArrow

Static Noise Bird wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

It's alright when Dark_Ai makes them but not when sacchann makes them :^)
Exactly
No but if someone close to you (let's say Dulcet or idk) would post something like that you wouldn't complain about it either

OT: EUW
Foxtrot
BrokenArrow
Birbbq
I listened to Continued Story - Hitomi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO0LR97vaUg

Gets me everytime

Why is Code Geass over? :'(
Ceph23
I had to reformat my external hard drive, The drive was beyond salvageable and I had no choice but to wipe it clean.

R.I.P. 800+Gigabytes worth of anime and movies.
Miyu
the fact that im really tired = _ =
Rio-
I bent My left hand too much recently (I had no idea why this is happen? It hurts), and I can't tap properly since then... perhaps I need to take a break for awhile
Birdy

BrokenArrow wrote:

Exactly
No but if someone close to you (let's say Dulcet or idk) would post something like that you wouldn't complain about it either

OT: EUW
Oh, I don't complain about the vague posts anymore anyway, no matter who the poster is.
And yeah I wish Dulcet was close to me but are you seriously expecting me to have any friends in the first place.
-Seren-

Faayne wrote:

Gets me everytime

oh hey
that song
i actually have that prepared as my funeral song

and yes, it's so nice
i love the melody and that soulful voice and how it sounds so smooth

edit:
now im listening to the song and it kinda also makes me cry (technically sad tho lol)
cos it reminds me of Lelouch's death and i literally cried during that part
GladiOol

-Seren- wrote:

Faayne wrote:

Gets me everytime

oh hey
that song
i actually have that prepared as my funeral song

and yes, it's so nice
i love the melody and that soulful voice and how it sounds so smooth

edit:
now im listening to the song and it kinda also makes me cry (technically sad tho lol)
cos it reminds me of Lelouch's death and i literally cried during that part
im sorry, but wtf
JAKACHAN

GladiOol wrote:

im sorry, but wtf
It's okay Gladi don't cry I am here for you...
Magnolia
jaka so kawaii
Birdy
Breaking down due to anxiety because of people at school. On the other hand, longing for people to be close to, which is life just fucking my emotions and feelings over with its contradictory bullshit.

Also, a dream. I don't want to write about it, though, sorry.
Yuzeyun
Still relevant to the thread but it was actually last week. My heart has shattered into pieces due to a girl being away for way too long, always there for me when I needed someone to talk to at my worst moments. I even came to a point I considered her as a sister. I sincerely hope she does fine, what would happen to me if I ever get to know she's not here anymore ? (And I cried for like seven minutes straight, pretty much as long as my significant one, but that... it was for something else)

*cough*
TakuMii
might've broken both my headphones and the num5 key on my mechanical keyboard ._.
EDIT: and I just found out that my mom broke part of my Nendoroid figure... why does everything around me break :cry:
Timorisu
Dreams aaaaaaa
Birbbq
I finished Toradora, I was not prepared.

Damn.
Marcin
I finished "To the Moon"

one tissue was not enough?
Magnolia
rushed into a relationship...
Mineko
nagi no asukara new opening
episode 1x14
Birdy

Mineko wrote:

nagi no asukara new opening