forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
[Luanny]

Otamegartist wrote:

-Cho wrote:

Someone I really love more than anyone else killed themselves because I wasn't trying hard enough to make them happy, I don't know if anyone else knows yet and I keep expecting her to call me or text me like she usually does then remembering that she's gone and crying, I've never had to cope with losing anyone close to me before and I have no idea how to cope with it and just before it she was only asking me to spend time with me but I told her I was too busy helping a friend, then said she was sorry for ever meeting me and that she was sick of pretending she wanted to be alive and I haven't been able to contact her since. I think the only reason I haven't completely broken down yet is that I keep telling myself she won't really have done it or maybe she'll have tried and it won't have worked and that I just need to keep waiting on her telling me she's okay. I feel like all I can do right now is sit and cry, I don't want to move on because I want her to come back and I can't stop thinking about her because we were talking literally 24/7 before and that was how I knew she was okay and now I can never speak to her again so all I'm doing is alternating between forgetting that she's really gone and crying/being sick.
If heart is exist inside me. I'll cry after reading this.

Be patient okay? I don't know if I can feel your sadness, but.. don't give up. She'll be happy if you do.
This just made me cry
Flanster

Immortelle wrote:

Feeling rather lonely today *^* I hate that feeling~
i feel like that almost every day
Falapalagas
Finding out which chemistry class I'm in next year....sure it wouldn't have been the same as it was this year...but..my teacher was amazing.

I also can't really fap today because my finger got cut. Yes, I'm too weak to improvise.
Magnolia
Life was super shitty today, but in the end Chinese food solved the problem
Timorisu

HandHeldPillow wrote:

but in the end Chinese food solved the problem
I wish it were always that easy
Raiken-
the world.
birra
felt like i was just an annoying one for my own bestie.
kouzuki_karen
all my closest friends sitting together with those I don't like in class :.(
Katsura-san
Watching angel beats QwQ
EOHK-Fluttershy
Feeling some feels, and remembering some really bad experiences from the past
Kyonko Hizara
Feeling some feels of someone I really love
boat

;_;7
[Luanny]
today is my bday and I can't even go out because I'm sick
the only things I can eat are watermelon and soup so no cake for me
and I lost 4 important exams because can't go to school
and this fcking headache is killing me
~_~
SKuLLdRaG
TEARS OF AWESOMENESS!
Samui_old_1
6 seconds overdue on an online homework assignment after I finished it.
No late submission accepted so... zero credit for me.
Abominableve
I'm a bit sick these past days and I've been having PTSD episodes/Flashbacks again
but i ran out of medication since i've stopped going to the MH clinic for it.
those are the main thing, but playing games like Osu, or IB or OFF help distract me
and funny animal videos
I hope everyones days look up tho
Cloudchaser
My classmates...

and stop to being supporter...
ZenoDiac
Nelson Mandela.
Although it didn't really come as a shock for me, because he was half-dead anyway, my whole country is mourning everywhere and I can't help getting dragged into it.
I'm not really sad, but there's this feeling of uneasiness stirring around.
Rio-
There's seems to be a lot of people died these weeks.... Nelson Mandela, Paul Walker, and even My Friend's Mother.... It's really sad to remember that our time in earth is limited and We'll all gonna die
Juunooo
The ending of "Wolf Children" :c
SigLogicalMaxiss
latest episode of apreggio of blue steel made me cry
silmarilen

one of the 100s was a sliderbreak aswell, so that would have been 2x 100 :'(
xMusicaMelody
Accidentally deleting the fanfiction chapter I wrote. :o
Jordan
Not crying, but having no one to talk with makes me feel quite bad sometimes... Not counting school I've been a shut in for years already and because of that I have no friends IRL. I got used to that with time but sometimes this feeling of loneliness still overwhelms me. Idk.
silmarilen

cri evri tim :'(
- Marco -

Jordan wrote:

Not crying, but having no one to talk with makes me feel quite bad sometimes... Not counting school I've been a shut in for years already and because of that I have no friends IRL. I got used to that with time but sometimes this feeling of loneliness still overwhelms me. Idk.
Same feel
EOHK-Fluttershy
My good friend committed suicide today. I don't even know what else to do but fucking cry and just sink deeper into darkness
[Luanny]
can't fucking sleep
-_-
Kyonko Hizara
Too much sleep
Nysis

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Too much sleep
Wow, opposite of that good madame o-o
cuzzurie
The fact that I know i'll get bullied on school today, like every day.
Birdy
I think I broke my skull today. I can assure you that it was the second harshest hit to my head in my entire life, at least.
Foxtrot
songs
Miyu
shower - cold
birra
knowing that mom is sick and i cant be there for her to replace her to do every single house-work at home.
silmarilen
Dope
thinkgen bout lyfe n staff
Birdy
staff mak me cri evertim
iSpR1Te
Master of 1x miss and slider breaks :(

Cloudchaser
christmas' dinner...

Everybody was in bad mood... I got sad
show more