forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxtrot
Today I had a random anxiety attack.
Mikelicious
My ex...we broke up 1-2 month ago after 1 year of being together and i still cant get over her (she cheated on me), it was a long distance relationship. Im trying to be strong but its just impossible, and sometimes she text and tell me how happy she is now and the ¨things¨ she already did with other guys (sex etc..)...i dont understand what she wants from me, but i feel like sh#! everyday after we broke up...time heals everything but is just not working for me, i dont know what to do anymore.
NotEvenDoomMusic

-MikexD- wrote:

My ex...we broke up 1-2 month ago after 1 year of being together and i still cant get over her (she cheated on me), it was a long distance relationship. Im trying to be strong but its just impossible, and sometimes she text and tell me how happy she is now and the ¨things¨ she already did with other guys (sex etc..)...i dont understand what she wants from me, but i feel like sh#! everyday after we broke up...time heals everything but is just not working for me, i dont know what to do anymore.
Okay wait- 1-2 months and you still feel like shit every single day?
I mean yes, i can fully understand in certain terms that people can't get over it so easily-
but you're torturing yourself if you're still keeping contact with her- since...
sometimes she text and tell me how happy she is now and the ¨things¨ she already did with other guys (sex etc..)
that's just wrong in all cardinal directions.

It's the best for both of, especially for you, if you stop contacting or replying to her immediately.
As harsh it may sound but... the slower you are the harder it gets to let go, either you do it in an instant and try to leave things behind or you'll be stuck with the pain and agony forever.
I know you both probably had good times aswell as bad times and it's up to your character & attitude how to handle with it, but it looks like you can't take it one bit so it's best for you to move on NOW and have those memories locked in the past.

Time will sure do something, as long as you're get a move on and not stand still in one position... so please do yourself a favor and delete her on every social media and IMs (instant messengers), if needed- block her and whatsoever... just try to get the things out of your sight and mind that has something to do with her.

You should start acquiring hobbies or activities, play sport or instruments, be yourself for a while and get off to do one of those things that you usually do.
Hang out with friends, just... everything that keeps you busy, physically aswell as mentally. Even gaming should do the job.

Oh... and if you're saying: "But she's the love of my life~", "We had so much in common", "Our memories are so..."
There are more than 7 billion people on this damn world, 7. Billion. Okay?
I know you'll never meet all of them and surely only the fewest will wake up your interest but damn... instead of standing still forever you should move and live your life again, enjoy it as long as you have your years to explore what you're truly capable of.
Instead of going for a LDR (not doubting that LDRs often tend to fail) you should start doing something IRL and maybe open up to yourself and to society, as ugly and disgusting it may be nowadays (and i don't know about your location), but digging in deeper will get you to those people and maybe you'll soon find someone who can respond your love. Though, as long as you search and explore, you'll truly find something.

I might be only one, but i'm always trying to see the positive things at something if i ever pick the short end of the straw at a certain time... if it's about relationship, job, health...
one explanation would be in "relationships": without them you wouldn't have had to experience how it might be to be loved by "that" someone, to gain experience and share them with "that" someone- so basically, all i want to say is that i, for once, am happy to go through shit in my life... as long as i always keep up learning from it and try to make things a bit better for myself and the people around me; the time i've spent on it were not wasted one bit.

So try to see and make the best out of this situation... as tough as things look like for you right now.
... I feel like this post won't really help anyone... though, i'd be happy if it does help a bit.
in case of a shitstorm
oh, and people, please spare me with the "he can't cuz it's 2 hard" replies... we're all different and share individual opinions so i'm just sharing my thoughts with this poor dude, so instead of replying to me, you should focus on the actual issue.

so yeah, everyone is unique to their own opinion and statement to things, we all can't experience and think the same- (looking past the surface)

TL;DR i think i just wrote all of this out of boredom... oh, i think my oven is preheated-
Mikelicious
Thanks for take your time and reply, actually i deleted her a lot of times but idk why she keeps adding me over and over again..but yeah you are right, i will try to do what you said from now, its hard ofc but i dont want be depressed all the time anymore, would be more easy if she just stop talking to me but guess i need to be stronger and decline all her future friend request, thank you for the advices...also i think its hard cuz she was my ¨first love¨ , hard to forget x_x but i will try to go ahead somehow, i went some pages back and i saw a similar case of mine that gave me a little more strenght to go ahead ;_
Kyonko Hizara
Having to go to school
Jordan

-MikexD- wrote:

Same situation except she's the one who blocked me everywhere
maal

-MikexD- wrote:

basically

block her everywhere

hang out with friends

wait it out

even though it might not seem like it, time heals wounds. and time will always work that way.

good luck
Mistercool121
Yawning damn yawn tears make me so mad especially when im in public or in school :<
Maraiga

-MikexD- wrote:

Oh wow. Basically what Doom said, there's a lot of fish in the sea. As much as she tries to add you just deny/ignore/block/delete because all she's trying to do is hurt you on purpose. Since both of you live far it'll be easier for you to forget her so try to just distract yourself from thinking about her and make yourself busy with other things. Like they said time will heal your wounds and you'll find someone better in the future, don't worry.

Btw, I used to be subscribed to you on yt (deleted my account). You've got some pretty neat amvs~
Seph

-MikexD- wrote:

wow dood

feels

this is like my ex atm omg
GeeNX
We're talking all about our ex?

D:

Mainstream then, so my 2nd ex cheated on me in our first week :D , it's funny since we "were together" for some time, and when was official she did that xD
Dark_Ai
my cat dead .. that was too suddenly
Foxtrot

Dark_Ai wrote:

I'm so sorry for your loss.
GeeNX

Dark_Ai wrote:

One of my 2 cats disappeared and never came back D:
TBTE
I'm going a group project.

There is 4 of us.

One of the people is a pothead and already said he's not doing any work.
Cool.

Another one is a black bitch that complains so fucking much that not even bangz would take her 4 a dinna.

The third and final one is a whiny, procrastinating, spoiled, rich kid from the "high end of the town that could buy us if he wanted too. Direct quote.
Coolio

He's fighting the black bitch so now they both don't want to do anything.

There's a group project due next friday.

This is the same group that i have for the rest of this term (4 weeks)

I'm so excited.
GladiOol

TBTE wrote:

There is 4 of us.

Cool.

Another one is a black bitch that complains so fucking much that not even bangz would take her 4 a dinna.

The third and final one is a whiny, procrastinating, spoiled, rich kid from the "high end of the town that could buy us if he wanted too. Direct quote.
Coolio

I'm so excited.
are you the 'black bitch' you so delicately talk about?
Hika
nightmare ;_;

I haven't been crying this bad about a dream since forever
JAKACHAN

TBTE wrote:

There is 4 of us.

Cool.

Coolio

I'm so excited.
You never ended your quote so I'm guessing he said everything after the start of that quote?
Caionix1313
University work that takes up so much time ;_;
[Luanny]
I'm fucking sick ;_; can't even stay in front of the computer without having a headache ~_~
/me goes to bed
Maraiga

Dark_Ai wrote:

sorry for your loss ): -hug-
Liiraye

Hika wrote:

nightmare ;_;

I haven't been crying this bad about a dream since forever
I have woken up with such despair once after a realistic dream that I just lied for hours afterwards in a fetalposition.
Shit

Is the a dream thread? Might fit there instead.
Anyhow, I know them feels ;~;
Shimy
oreimo.
CapnDavid
Does crying on the inside counts?

If it does, then it would be because of homework.
anthag
The huge amount of homework that my school gave us during the week
mathexpert

CapnDavid wrote:

Does crying on the inside counts?
If it does, then it would be because of homework.

anthag wrote:

The huge amount of homework that my school gave us during the week
oh no homework god forbid school gives you a lot of homework what shall we do
Maraiga
I have to vacuum my room everyday because our silly cats like to run alot around my room, sob
Flanster

LoliFlan wrote:

A collegue had a free ticket for London and said that I can have it.
I was excited since my gf lives in London and could finally meet her. Turns out the ticket is for 25th October. She'll be in Berlin for some art trip during that time.

Not one of the best moments in life.
ugh, remembering this..
Nathanael
The World God Only Knows: Goddesses arc - Final Episode
Poor Chihiro. Its a real pain when someone will just play with your feelings. :(
( I've experienced that about 4 times)

Edit: Oops, sorry.. (forgot to use a spoiler)
Birdy

me irl wrote:

Good spoiler, Nathanael.
Effy
wake up everyday at 6:00 :(
Nathanael

Shina wrote:

wake up everyday at 6:00 :(
Its possibly worse for me.. =.= ( 5:00 )
Timorisu
Yet another big image

/me cries uncontrollably
Birdy
My grandpa is in hospital and he'll have a heart surgery in 3 days. A risky one.

Also I'm just generally feeling like a completely useless person.

Also NEDM's condition.
pking_old_1
my friend killed himself the other day.
rip david <3 9/29/13 ;-;
Foxtrot

LoliFlan wrote:

A collegue had a free ticket for London and said that I can have it.
I was excited since my gf lives in London and could finally meet her. Turns out the ticket is for 25th October. She'll be in Berlin for some art trip during that time.

Not one of the best moments in life.
Kyonko Hizara
Realising how lame I am
Theory_old_1
Today, this made me cry with laughter and respect. (But if this is just a troll post ima be sad.)
http://www.dorkly.com/article/54448/a-m ... abe-newell
Maraiga

Im Fluttershy wrote:

my friend killed himself the other day.
rip david <3 9/29/13 ;-;
Sorry for your loss ):

Static Noise Bird wrote:

My grandpa is in hospital and he'll have a heart surgery in 3 days. A risky one.

Also I'm just generally feeling like a completely useless person.

Also NEDM's condition.
And you silly person, keep your chin up, I hope the surgery goes well.
<3
-Seren-
finding out that one of my love and fave band Foreground Eclipse is gonna disband at the end of this year
*sniffs* why do u guys have to disband???????? why?? u guys are such a great and awesome band ;_; why does it have to end??? :'((((

i wont ever forget this band and ill still continue to listen to their music until the end
this is so heart-breaking (╥_╥)
show more