Seems like I will have to stay with this shit broken pc forever
Or at least until I can get my own money which won't happen any soon
~_~
Mikelicious

Maraiga wrote:

I just want to get over iiit
This...sigh.
Kiay
realising i got no more cigs left and i have to go buy new ones.. and worst of all, that i'm too lazy to T.T
Foxtrot

Kiay wrote:

realising i got no more cigs left
it's ok everything is going to be fine i know that feel
Birdy

I kind of fucking miss this place a lot.
Kyonko Hizara
I cried of happiness when my mother called to say that my computer was fixed
Kanye West
i made senpai sad

Rio-
My Mice malfunctioning (Now I'm stucked with My old Laptop Touchpad)...
birra
um not today tho.
texted dad last night after not talking for months, and he replied in a way like im a complete stranger no matter how much i tried to talk normally to him (in my usual easy-going-random daily language and such). i think mom and my "2nd parents" (mom's friends) were right; he really is creating his own "new world" by throwing his created-family and his own friends.

aaaaa i know there are people who have went thru such a situation or even much worse than mine, and i shouldn't cry so much. but aaaa couldnt help it because im too easy to cry and it was such a sudden 180' change. plus i've never thought that it would turn that way, soo it's still a big shock for me >~< ' i gotta be sutoroooonngguurrr im sure i can be stronger yayay. tarattattattaaaa (;tldr sorry >.<)
Seph
was rereading old puush files
Jordan
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2K24Vvo5ff0/U ... D8mhKR.gif

Holy shit. It didn't made me cry but feels
silmarilen
wojjan said im not special :cry:
JAKACHAN

silmarilen wrote:

I cried cause Silm cried :cry:
Kyonko Hizara

JAKACHAN wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

I cried cause Silm cried :cry:
Jordan
My tear is fully stacked atm but it's because I'm happy

Not "happy" in the way of euphoric happiness or something like that but some mixed feelings which are still rather good than bad
Birdy
-Seren-
i overslept therefore i didnt go to school and i missed the review for our test tomorrow ;_;
Flanster

-Seren- wrote:

i overslept therefore i didnt go to school and i missed the review for our test tomorrow ;_;
lets hope you dont uck up.
Calling a schoolmate which was there for the review will help :P
-Seren-

LoliFlan wrote:

-Seren- wrote:

lets hope you dont uck up.
Calling a schoolmate which was there for the review will help :P
i can see that :)
and thnx :D
Birdy
Taken from the "What lifted your spirits today"-thread, as this would have not fit there as a reply at all.

Jordan wrote:

Jordan wrote:

She talked to me
Nevermind, remember that if you happen to have a good day between shit ones the day after the good day will be so shitty that the good day you had won't even remotely pay for it.
This sums up my life perfectly, too. Which is why I don't even bother being around people anymore. Pretty much completely alone in real life, and way less talking with people on the internet nowadays.
Maraiga
You know SNB, I often feel like that too which is why I rarely talk with anyone at school but people are different and you'll eventually find good people that will surprise you, in a good way of course. I am mostly alone because I drift away from people but I still got someone I can count despise all the trouble I've caused them and how far we live from each other. If I could go back in time I would tho just to avoid distancing myself so much from some really good friends I had that still try to meet up with me even tho I always say I'm busy. I guess I'd just feel awkward and anxious around them, probably with no subject to talk about because we're now so different from each other. Loneliness sucks and I wish I could be my old self
Konei
Lots of noob teams in LoL.
Effy
everything D:
Flanster
A collegue had a free ticket for London and said that I can have it.
I was excited since my gf lives in London and could finally meet her. Turns out the ticket is for 25th October. She'll be in Berlin for some art trip during that time.

Not one of the best moments in life.
Macacito
sluts, sluts everywhere
Jordan

Macacito wrote:

sluts, sluts everywhere
Birdy

Maraiga wrote:

You know SNB, I often feel like that too which is why I rarely talk with anyone at school but people are different and you'll eventually find good people that will surprise you, in a good way of course. I am mostly alone because I drift away from people but I still got someone I can count despise all the trouble I've caused them and how far we live from each other. If I could go back in time I would tho just to avoid distancing myself so much from some really good friends I had that still try to meet up with me even tho I always say I'm busy. I guess I'd just feel awkward and anxious around them, probably with no subject to talk about because we're now so different from each other. Loneliness sucks and I wish I could be my old self
Sometimes I really want to hug you a lot.
Aeidxst
when i saw your nick, i thought you were the crying one snb

what a waste
maal
i never cry

i am man
Narunya

maal wrote:

i never cry

i am man
shimpaishiranaide
don't cry small child
- Marco -
Go to osu>supporting osu!

no option to give peppy real money throught monitor ç_ç

(i don't have a credit card and paid numbers are locked for me)
Aeidxst

maal wrote:

i never cry

i am man
lol yeah that may work until the girl you miss reappears in front of you or another shit, cool guy
Maraiga

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Sometimes I really want to hug you a lot.
-huuug- ;_;
maal

Aeidxst wrote:

maal wrote:

i never cry

i am man
lol yeah that may work until the girl you miss reappears in front of you or another shit, cool guy
oh she was home again, she was just at school lol

such a big mouth you have, wow. do you really find need to insult me? that's not very nice nor mature. you big brute.
DanielDiaz_old
I hit my head in my wardrobe door when I woke up :'(
Aeidxst

maal wrote:

such a big mouth you have, wow. do you really find need to insult me? that's not very nice nor mature. you big brute.
if you mean my language, unlike any " i feel u :[ " i actually find sincerity in it, and simply perform with it. wouldn't silence my tone just to prove maturity to someone in such cases. i don't feel that kind of responsibility. after all you are the one who took offense, though there is absolutely not. i bear no negative intentions here.

so you must question yourself first, i guess.
maal
>cool guy

>sarcasm

>negative

did you ever consider being a comedian
Birdy
Requesting a lock for 24 hours and/or a cleanup.
Aeidxst

maal wrote:

>cool guy

>sarcasm

>negative

did you ever consider being a comedian
you should at least consider being not the touchy part of the audience then. didn't expect you to see that cheap thing as an insult, i thought you were "mature" enough to laugh it off. excuse me.
maal
wow funny
show more