forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxtrot
very heated argument. i literally can't breathe. i blame the vicodins.
MegaRevolution1
Today was supposed to be a day I finally got to be alone, away from the rest of my godawful family and actually not hate my life for once.
Nope.

They decided to come home early, arriving at 5PM (They left at like, 12:30 ~ 1PM), start yelling at me, saying how useless I am for not doing stuff I wasn't told to do, and just the same s*** they always yell at me about.

My brothers also felt it was necessary to purge the house of any food for me (I'm very, very picky. Most food is absolutely awful for me to the point I can't even take a single bite without feeling dreadfully sick) during that time, only to return with trash from McDonalds and taunt me about how I didn't get anything. My parents thought it would be "special treatment" to bring me back food everyone else got to eat as well.

Also, it's my brothers birthday, which means no matter how big of an @$$hole he treats me, he won't get in trouble. At all. He's already called me tons of vulgar names (With the almighty "Half-a-fa*" my mom calls me every time she gets drunk) and has not been told ONCE to stop. The one time I told him to shut up resulted in ME getting yelled at once again by my parents for being "disrespectful to him on his birthday". He has also told me several times to kill myself, again without being disciplined, and it seems like it'd truly be worth it at this point.
Katze
tears of joy - kitty came back home <3
[Luanny]

Katze wrote:

aw yes <33
Jordan

Katze wrote:

I'm happy about it <3 I own a cat too and I can't imagine how i'd feel if he escaped one day
HeatKai
Jordan
Feels trip looking at old osu! screens, wondering what the people i used to talk to 1/2 years ago are doing now...
Birdy

Katze wrote:

YAYAYAY, very glad to hear that ♥ I hope everything else is going to be fine too
Liiraye
It's raining outside and I have to ride my bike to work T.T
Jordan
Setsuen
Doing a song two times with over 96%Acc to find out for some reason my score won't save. Now I can't get rank 50 :(
TakuMii
saw a deer get hit by a car on the highway today
:(
Pawww_old
My new school, im so anti-social.
420Guy
Wrote with my ex again .. she kissed another guy, such a b1tch.
Mismagius

YayMii wrote:

saw a deer get hit by a car on the highway today
:(
Similar situation for me, 2 days ago I was coming home after school and there was a woman crying in the middle of the road with her son on her arms and a car nearby, many people around... You can imagine what happened.. Ugh, made me feel so bad.
quiz-chan_DELETED
Seeing guys wearing leggings..... seriously, why would you do that?? -___-''
Trust
I can't understand why i'm so shy. It eats at me and keeps me from making friends, even online.
Nad
Being home alone once again....
Birdy

TehD wrote:

My new school, im so anti-social.
Which school are you in? (you can PM me too if you don't want to put it here in public) Judging by your age, you have just started high school, so yeah, I remember my first year too, not pleasant.
Jordan
It's not that bad being anti-social in school as long as people don't harass you, my 1st high school year was awesome just because no one seemed to care about me, finally. Middle school years were the worst
Pawww_old

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Which school are you in? (you can PM me too if you don't want to put it here in public) Judging by your age, you have just started high school, so yeah, I remember my first year too, not pleasant.
Salon ammatikoulu, Datanome student.
Birdy

TehD wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Salon ammatikoulu, Datanome student.
Oh, forgot that technical schools exist too~ Anyway, good luck!
VoidnOwO
:oops:
RA272Nirvash
The wind =D
Jordan
I WANNA STOP BEING EMOTIONAL AND TURN INTO AN ANDROID
Birdy

Jordan wrote:

I WANNA STOP BEING EMOTIONAL AND TURN INTO AN ANDROID
You don't.
birra
facing a bigger possibility of me not being able to continue my study anymore
Kaona
Being falsely accused of something seriously bad which I haven't done.
JareDeZane
This. T_T

Maraiga
Regrets regrets, I want my home. I just don't feel well here anymore and that's making me sick to my stomach

sacchann wrote:

facing a bigger possibility of me not being able to continue my study anymore
I hope things turn out the way you want, hang on ):
Knarf
forum pages loading for ages.
Topic Starter
Aoko
Examinations.
JAKACHAN
The fact that I am trying to hide my actual sadness.
birra
the thing that i just found out |'D and also the questions that i got on askfm ajdajdhakjdhkdh -pats pats pats those anons-
Setsuen
My exam today... first time I finished my paper just as the teacher said times up...
Now I have to get ready for the more difficult paper 2.... :o
TakuMii
I played some of the maps I played when I first started, and it pushed me onto this massive nostalgia trip (first started with reminiscing about when I was a noob, and eventually thinking way beyond that), remembering some of my old friends that I haven't seen nor hung out with in years, the things we used to do, and how generally life was back then. And realizing that this upcoming year is my final year of high school, and potentially the last time I will see many of my closest friends for a while.
so glad I don't have a facecam though, I exploded with tears during my livestream
Jazz
being scared of things that might happen again
birra
worrying my friend a lot more than before after knowing that event background. farking people.. meh meh MEEEEEH AKDHJADJKHAKH I WISH I COULD KILL 'EM ALL
Pawww_old
The price of my new school books.
420Guy

Jazz wrote:

being scared of things that might happen again

Oh .. i know that feel ..
show more