forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
EOHK-Fluttershy
Waking up at 3AM, thinking about what a horrible, weak, cowardly person I am...
Loves
I was eating chilli flavoured chips and I rubbed my eyes.

;;;;;;;;;<<<
Seph
Depression and being alone.
Dark_Ai
get no care from someone and be treating like a shit
Hika
i woke up from my long ass sleep

i was so fucking happy LOL
Dark_Ai

Shina wrote:

life again, dat shit ;w;
Birdy

Dark_Ai wrote:

someone who have to lie and playing with feeling to be happy just pitiful
she_old

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Dark_Ai wrote:

someone who have to lie and playing with feeling to be happy just pitiful
boat
You may embed only 2 quotes within each other.

:(
Birdy

boat wrote:

You may embed only 2 quotes within each other.

:(
I cry everytime too :cry: Terrible programming
EOHK-Fluttershy
Feeling like a close friend hates me, because lately he's been ignoring me...

And also by the fact that I'm a stupid, dumb, weak, awful person...
Nicollo
i tried to be ignorant all day
Dark_Ai
when people dont know when to stop or dont even know about anything
Kaona
Feeling like I don't belong anywhere, in any community. I'm just "there" but not actually wanted or needed by anyone.
BrokenArrow
Not being able to do what I was planning to do this evening. Fuck this, gonna go to bed early then. ;_;
Lokovodo
Clannad.
Birdy

Kaona wrote:

Feeling like I don't belong anywhere, in any community. I'm just "there" but not actually wanted or needed by anyone.
Quite the same for me. I don't really have anyone anymore, besides my best friend.
Seph

Kaona wrote:

babbie no /hugs
has
Thinking too much.
she_old

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Kaona wrote:

Quite the same for me. I don't really have anyone anymore, besides my best friend.
ily though
lianna
People not valuing themselves enough.
ReVeNg3r
Losing someone very important in your life.This totally breaks you, however strong you think you are.You spend your time thinking about why such things happen, why to you exactly.What could you do to avoid this,could you even change it?It is a fucking bad and painful feeling,it really hurts.I do not wish anyone to experience it.

P.S.:By losing i don't mean exatly death, s/he just disappears from your life.
Kanade4Life
my best friend father passed away...
Dark_Ai

Kaona wrote:

Marcin

ReVeNg3r wrote:

Losing someone very important in your life.This totally breaks you, however strong you think you are.You spend your time thinking about why such things happen, why to you exactly.What could you do to avoid this,could you even change it?It is a fucking bad and painful feeling,it really hurts.I do not wish anyone to experience it.

P.S.:By losing i don't mean exatly death, s/he just disappears from your life.
Oh you.... Exactly same feeling now by me....
skibblesx
Friends shutting you out, but only finding out after your family builds a really cool big pool and they told me to invite my friends (which I havent talked to in a few days.. though we normally talk constantly) and they all said they couldn't make it cause of issues at home.

Then find out by snap chat they're at the mall being all happy and fun.

WEH
Zaphirox
I can say alot for today
but I'll keep it less
"1."
That moment I fell off my bed and yes I have a bad back since I use Bunk bed(not prison its because I wall run dafuq out of it if cant I have to sleep on the floor)

"2."
That moment I got hit by a flying glass bottle by drunk neighbor's guest and yes party

"3."
That moment I stepped on my cintiq since someone left it on the floor after using, I didnt see stepping on it and breaking it...luckily I have a backup *facepalms*

"4"
That moment I was developing scripts I only forgot a stupid semi-colon(game dev session)

"5"
That moment I kicked my minecraft lego world and stepped on each block ;w;
Kanade4Life
got banned from a forum....it sounded normal but not for me who is bad at socializing :(
Kyonko Hizara

Kaona wrote:

Elly-chan
laughing so hard at my little sister's pet poems book and me being a bitch to my best friend.

Kaona wrote:

also this.
Dark_Ai
work and I cant watch the anime that I want
Loves

Dark_Ai wrote:

/me cri's.
Birdy

Dark_Ai wrote:

TTwTT

OT: getting ignored again, I haven't cried yet but soon might do so :3
Kaona
Surprised how many times my quote was quoted lol.
skibblesx

Lily-Kun wrote:

Dark_Ai wrote:

/me cri's.
leid dis u crey evry teim
Kyonko Hizara
feels
EOHK-Fluttershy
Stupid, cruel words can cut really deep into my heart sometimes... People can be so mean and ignorant, even though I'm an easy target because I'm nice to everyone, doesn't mean that I should be treated like that and be called things like "pathetic"...

It hurts.. :(
Dark_Ai
getting ignored
Kaona

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

Stupid, cruel words can cut really deep into my heart sometimes... People can be so mean and ignorant, even though I'm an easy target because I'm nice to everyone, doesn't mean that I should be treated like that and be called things like "pathetic"...

Kaona-senpai is always here for you~ <3
Kyonko Hizara

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

Gurl I know how that feels ;~;
show more