Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
AIR315

Kenezz wrote:

Sorry for the delay ></ It's OK >3<
Re-check time~

[Escape]
-The end of the first kiai time is different compared with the others diffs (here end up at the blue tick), fix it please. Done

Fix this and pokes me~ OK :33
Thanks for your mod~

:)
narakucrimson
Oh hi there!

[General]
  1. According to a few sources (from a quick Google search), the artist is not spelled correctly. "Harnel" is written with two "l"s, so it would be "Harnell".
    (You might want to fix that Taiko bg too!)
  2. I believe that the offset is a little late. Try giving it -10ms. Sounds more on-spot to me!
    And remember to resnap everything!
[ERT's Easy]
  1. Well, my main complaint about this one is that EVERYTHING is one beat appart. Even though that might be as easy as it should be, it can get pretty monotonous. So for next time, my advice is to try to variate the distance (in time) between objects - of course, as long as that follows the music!
[Escape] is pretty nice!

Ok, I gotta pop for now. Call me back later!
ertyukjh010

narakucrimson wrote:

[ERT's Easy]
  1. Well, my main complaint about this one is that EVERYTHING is one beat appart. Even though that might be as easy as it should be, it can get pretty monotonous. So for next time, my advice is to try to variate the distance (in time) between objects - of course, as long as that follows the music!
I see. Thank you for your opinion and suggest :)
narakucrimson
Are you gonna fix the artist any soon...?
Megurine Luka
Hi~ hi~我是来救场的=3=稍微动了点小技巧补了一下=3=

Topic Starter
AIR315

Megurine Luka wrote:

Hi~ hi~我是来救场的=3=稍微动了点小技巧补了一下=3=

謝謝大哥~>A<

Topic Starter
AIR315

narakucrimson wrote:

Oh hi there!

[General]
  1. According to a few sources (from a quick Google search), the artist is not spelled correctly. "Harnel" is written with two "l"s, so it would be "Harnell". Done
    (You might want to fix that Taiko bg too!) Done
  2. I believe that the offset is a little late. Try giving it -10ms. Sounds more on-spot to me!
    And remember to resnap everything! Done
[ERT's Easy]
[Escape] is pretty nice! Thanks~ >A<

Ok, I gotta pop for now. Call me back later! OK :D
Sorry for late, a bit busy in my real life lately. All fixed, thanks for your mod~

narakucrimson
Ok, everything seems to be ok now! I have to rebubble this due to the change of offset, so sorry about that. Good luck with the ranking!
Topic Starter
AIR315

narakucrimson wrote:

Ok, everything seems to be ok now! I have to rebubble this due to the change of offset, so sorry about that. Good luck with the ranking!
It's OK~ :D

Thanks~ >3<

:D
Aleks719
no need to wait more~
i don't want to be very nazi, sooo

Ranked!
EmPao
恭喜~~!
Stefan
Congrats!
Frostmourne
oh , that new combo arrangement is such a nice one !

Congratz~~
Pereira006
great map :D

Congratz !
spboxer3
~congratz
Meowcenaries
Congrats!
xsrsbsns
gratz~
Melophobia
oh, nice. one of my favorite songs