1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
  4. Completed Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
show more
posted

Kitsunemimi wrote:

You'd probably also want to add the date that the rank was achieved on, similar to most game rankings or server rankings.
Why not.
posted
Sounds cool :>.

It'd be nice to have people believe that I used to be rank #800 in CtB :>
posted

CDFA wrote:

Sounds cool :>.

It'd be nice to have people believe that I used to be rank #800 in CtB :>
And I, in top 100 \o\
posted
How about a graph?

Much like the one http://www.gokgs.com/ is using.


but in the style of osu!
posted

theowest wrote:

How about a graph?

Much like the one http://www.gokgs.com/ is using.


but in the style of osu!
I'd keep it simple. I dislike charts.

Chart could be there as an extra too though.
posted
support.
posted

Sir Minelli wrote:

theowest wrote:

How about a graph?

Much like the one http://www.gokgs.com/ is using.


but in the style of osu!
I'd keep it simple. I dislike charts.

Chart could be there as an extra too though.
It really should have a chart. So people aren't confused by players who have been here for a long time, with awesome ranks but once they see it was 2-3 years ago, they don't see it as awesome anymore.
posted

theowest wrote:

It really should have a chart. So people aren't confused by players who have been here for a long time, with awesome ranks
but once they see it was 2-3 years ago, they don't see it as awesome anymore.
I loled.. so that's why you need the chart for? haha...

I don't think there is a need for a chart to be honest.

Just put for example: Highest ranked ahieved: 17. Achieved on "x date"

And that's it.
posted

Sir Minelli wrote:

theowest wrote:

It really should have a chart. So people aren't confused by players who have been here for a long time, with awesome ranks
but once they see it was 2-3 years ago, they don't see it as awesome anymore.
I loled.. so that's why you need the chart?

I don't think there is a need for a chart to be honest.

Just put for example: Highest ranked ahieved: 17. Achieved on "x date"

And that's it.
ah, okay. If there's a date then I'm cool with it.
but a graph would be extra cool.
posted
Hey look, the PP chart does this now!
posted
Actually, it doesn't... the request was for the entire career, and the chart now only does the past three months.
posted

bwross wrote:

Actually, it doesn't... the request was for the entire career, and the chart now only does the past three months.
pp has only existed for that long though. And trying to figure out every member's supposed pp at every point in time since osu's existence and then taking the max of that seems like a daunting and unrealistic/impossible task.

EDIT: Although I'm not Peppy, so I don't know exactly how osu's data is organized, so only he would actually know if this was a doable task or not.
Please sign in to reply.