forum

favorite taiko converts?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ney
i like the ones where all the notes are like one color so you can like totally play map blindfolded and not having to look at the monitor that's pretty cool and dope and i also like get a lot of performance points (pp if u don't know) from these maps and i'm kinda high rank cause of it so that's my favorite kind of convert cause i don't like putting effort into this game when i can just play these converts and nothing else and yeah

what's your favorite convert
fieryrage
shut up
Horiiizon
My FAVOURITE taiko converts are the ones that are several minutes long (preferably over 5 minutes long) and are low sr (preferably less than 2*) these are the most funnest because they have lots of sliders! I like hitting LOTS of sliders because it’s like I get score for free without even having to hit many notes!!! It broken and peppy need fix it but that is why they most funnest to me :) :) :) :) :)
Topic Starter
Ney

fieryrage wrote:

shut up
which convert, there's like 7 different standard maps of 'shut up'
Player-
i like the fun ones
Avratzzz
These without too much monocolor pattern
Backfire
I mean, Banned Forever and Strangeprogram are pretty fun ones
Topic Starter
Ney

Player- wrote:

i like the fun ones
you lie, there are no fun converts
Yuzeyun
my fave converts are the ones i can easily hdfl so i can get reported for dualscreening while the contents are just fucking dons all 12 years of it
koemada

Savoiyare wrote:

These without too much monocolor pattern
black_arachnia
worldwide choppers is fun, unironically
Ulqui
i like the ones where all the notes are like one color so you can like totally play map blindfolded and not having to look at the monitor that's pretty cool and dope and i also like get a lot of performance points (pp if u don't know) from these maps and i'm kinda high rank cause of it so that's my favorite kind of convert cause i don't like putting effort into this game when i can just play these converts and nothing else and yeah
Acrith
Metzo
pet
dragonworm
Aiery
I like pp

I mean i like the ones where all the notes are like one color so you can like totally play map blindfolded and not having to look at the monitor that's pretty cool and dope and i also like get a lot of performance points (pp if u don't know) from these maps and i'm kinda high rank cause of it so that's my favorite kind of convert cause i don't like putting effort into this game when i can just play these converts and nothing else and yeah
Li77L3
Wtf is a convert? It sounds like some rich soil that you can farm on.
Aiery

Binsu wrote:

Wtf is a convert? It sounds like some rich soil that you can farm on.
Some converts are rich in soil or pp while some don't give pp.
Many converts are also ripe in free #1s which will be sniped by kevin/v2fax/Touhou Project or some other dude who happens to see your easy to snipe #1
Catgirl
converts are gay
Yona

Catgirl wrote:

converts are gay
KemZii
rog-unlimitation by 07th Expansion
P h y s i c s
Well for me, the most enjoyable convert out there is Furioso Melodia, But I do not play converts anymore. They suck.