1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
posted

Doge Owner wrote:

Try following this guide, and please ONLY do it if it's YOUR beatmap.
well, it is my beatmap and I'm upset as! help plz. is it because I changed skin half way through (i tried to share on all skins anyway) but that might not be the problem. also i cant open the folder im playing on the MAC version
posted
He posted a link to a guide on how to fix this issue. You should click on it.
posted

Death wrote:

He posted a link to a guide on how to fix this issue. You should click on it.
i did the folder wont open im playing the MAC version dude
edit 1:DEATH HELLO?
edit: 2 are you dead (the puns) and help me plz what do i do i cant open the folder
posted
Right click on your osu! icon and hit "Show package contents" then go to "Contents > Resources > drive_c > osu!" and you will be inside your osu! folder.
posted

Death wrote:

Right click on your osu! icon and hit "Show package contents" then go to "Contents > Resources > drive_c > osu!" and you will be inside your osu! folder.
thinking about that at school today ty
edit 1: Open the .osu difficulty files with any text editor. (Such as Wordpad or Notepad.) is step 3 and i can't find the difficulty floder what folder next?
posted
Go to "Show beatmap folder" in editor.
posted

Uta wrote:

Go to "Show beatmap folder" in editor.
i cant . have a MAC and you cant preform a windows action on a MAC but they should update it though
posted
You should still be able to open your beatmap's folder on a Mac. At least I think it worked last time I checked.

Either way, you already know how to get to the Songs folder using the method I posted. Inside there is another folder for your specific beatmap. Inside that folder is a .osu file for each difficulty in your map. Those are the files you need to edit.
posted

Death wrote:

You should still be able to open your beatmap's folder on a Mac. At least I think it worked last time I checked.

Either way, you already know how to get to the Songs folder using the method I posted. Inside there is another folder for your specific beatmap. Inside that folder is a .osu file for each difficulty in your map. Those are the files you need to edit.
sorry its been a while anyway ive updating my osu and what i have done is deleted the old version so it went bye bye! :D
posted
Does that mean this issue is resolved?
posted

Death wrote:

Does that mean this issue is resolved?
yes i said goodbye it went DEAD ok end this