1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Help
posted
After I exited out of osu! as normal, it kept my resolution the same when i'm playing it on all monitors so now everything is enlarged an my apps are out of place. How can i fix this because I don't like my monitor to be 2x the size it usually is.
posted
Control panel > Appearance and personalization > Adjust screen resolution.

If that's what you meant.
posted
Also, in order to avoid this, I highly suggest you to play osu! at the same resolution of your desktop.
posted

Doge Owner wrote:

Control panel > Appearance and personalization > Adjust screen resolution.

If that's what you meant.
Well my resolution is the same but it's zoomed in and my applications are bunched up.
posted
Right-click on your desktop > View > and choose either medium or small icons.
posted

Doge Owner wrote:

Right-click on your desktop > View > and choose either medium or small icons.
Well it still doesn't fix my bottom toolbar being enlarged.
posted
You can hide the toolbar. I had the same problem too. but it's fixed after I restarted my pc.

A screenshot would help.
posted

Uta wrote:

You can hide the toolbar. I had the same problem too. but it's fixed after I restarted my pc.

A screenshot would help.
I did also restart my computer but I don't want to hide the toolbar because i use it a lot.
Please sign in to reply.