Rest in peace, legend.

Seva
lepää rauhassa leevi :(
Positiivne
RIP my dude...
Yeu
R.I.P the goat.
Flowziee
rest in peace thelewa.. he was one of the players who inspired me to play this.. my condolences to his family and loved ones. this was one of the saddest moments ive experienced on here, may he rest well for all the good he's done to the community
richard6666
Rest in Piece
Kanubu
rest in peace.
Civie
when I first got into osu in 2015, I saw a lot of impressive HR scores on the leaderboads by him that inspired me to play the mod itself. He was one of the main factors that got me really hooked into the game.
I wish that I joined osu! a bit sooner so I can see him play the game in his prime.
Receiving the news about his death was a huge shock, especially at an age so young.
I, along the others who posted on this thread would like to give my condolences for you, thelewa and his family.
RIP
infused
Rest in peace.
_Nagisa_
Rip leevi, best finland player, and so very good man.

Rest in piace
don_chan
I cried alot reading that.
We'll all miss him,
Rip Leevi
Hylje5000
Kevyet mullat Leevi ;-;
Dragoncurve
so sad. May you rest in peace.
Ging
You were good son, real good; maybe even the best.
m3gB3g
Rest in peace
kontema
Rest in peace, thelewa. You always have been such an inspiring player and unique personality.
-Halcyon-
Rest in peace, leevi. You will always be remembered in this community! <3
bbrruullmm
Rest in peace
Criminal
Rest in peace your presence influenced us all
Naikaze
...thelewa. One of the players that inspired me the most and really shaped my mindset on approaching this game and how to improve. It's because of this guy I care and improve my accuracy a lot back when I was still active in 2012-2014. Even though I haven't gotten the chance to talk with him directly often, I will still always remember him as one of my inspirations in rhythm gaming. Rest in peace, my man.
Reitia
Rest in peace
Delis
... Rest In Piece.
Arishiro
Rest in peace, thelewa. Legends will never be forgotten.
egedi
He really was an inspiration when I started playing. This hits hard man... Rest in Peace
Enmity
Rest in peace Lewa, you will never be forgotten
Levalans
Rest in peace
maxw
Lepää rauhassa legenda.
Possu001
Rest in peace
Kurakao
Damn didnt expect this at all. Rest in peace lewa. It was great talking to you in #finnish couple times back in 2014 when I had the chance.
VenomThor2
NukoCookie
Ever since I started playing he was a really inspiring person to me. Everytime I saw a play by him I was really amazed. His prime time was maybe before I joined osu! but he still had quite an impact on me. Rest in peace, Leevi. And all my condolences to his family.
Allistayrian
Tragedy.
This is terrible what happened.
I regret that I did not play in osu! when our legend was still playing.
You are always #1.
I just do not have words ...
We will miss you.
We will never forget about You.

Rest in peace, thelewa.
Goodbye, Legend.
juliancala
Rest in peace buddy, you'll be missed.
bop
Rest in peace.
JustBram5000
Rest in peace
Witch
Rip
NekomusuMae
post_text
Jose
It's truly sad to read this. He was really inspirational, I used to watch/spectate his plays when I started OSU in 2012, and his streams later on when he joined twitch.

A sad story in general, and makes you aware of what depression can lead to, nobody is safe from it.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Rest in peace.
zzzbored
You were my biggest inspiration ever since I first picked up this game and I will never forget you.
Rest in peace thelewa.
show more