forum

Leevi "thelewa" Juusela 1995-2018

posted
Total Posts
show more
[ Schwi ]
Rest in Peace our good oll friend that made had happy also.. Hope your having the happiest day in heaven..
azumi
Rest in peace, thelewa. You were a great player and will not be forgotten.
Ayame-
Rest in peace one of my favorite players, my inspiration to continue in this wonderful community of people like you who always brought positive things, you had bad luck and we can not all choose our life, but wherever you are, remember that part of you has stay with us and that this community will never forget you, for your family my most sincere condolences.

Adiós lewa siempre formaras parte de mis recuerdos!

sólo se mueren los que se olvidan!

descansa en paz amigo :)
Tiisa
This makes me sad beyond words. I will always remember Lewa because in a way he was the one who introduced me to the Finnish osu! community back in late 2013 by inviting me to a Skype Group. I didn't know him at all but I will always remember how he blocked me on ask.fm because I sent him an ask saying that mutti (a traditional Finnish food) was disgusting. Rest i n peace Lewa, may your soul find the peace it so desperately needed.
Ttobas
Trully hope you'll be in peace thelewa
Goldey
Rest In Peace

Even though i didn't even know he existed until now, this makes me sad.
Suyong_
rest in peace...
Elise_Haname
Rest in peace, Leevi. You were a great human being and even more extraordinary player.
I didn't know you personally, but still, thank you for everything <3

We'll miss you.
tagorin
rest in piece up there
TheKingHenry
Lepää rauhassa. Kaikkea hyvää läheisille ja voimia surun keskellä
TeeArctic1
Always sad to hear about stuff like this

rip, and may we never have to experience something as tragic as this again
Qweps_
Rest in peace, my thoughts and condolences go out to his family.
meii18
Rest in peace thelewa :(
Tsurumaki82
Rest in peace
_kaiwen
Rest In Peace thelewa. I hope you are right on a better place. You changed the community in various ways. Thank You for everything.
lighttoheaven
rip the legend
Soly
Come to pay my respects. When I was hanging around the forums years ago, he struck me as a really smart guy with a somewhat cynical sense of humor. People like that usually think very deeply, about life and other things.. this is unbelievably tragic.

If you know anyone similar, try to drag them out of their own heads, check up every now and again and bring them along to things, events, places outside. It could make a huge difference.

Sleep peacefully..
Osjux
Rest in peace thelewa
Aergwyn
Oh no this is really sad. Rest in peace. :(
rHO
Rest in peace, legend.

Seva
lepää rauhassa leevi :(
Positiivne
RIP my dude...
Yeu
R.I.P the goat.
Flowziee
rest in peace thelewa.. he was one of the players who inspired me to play this.. my condolences to his family and loved ones. this was one of the saddest moments ive experienced on here, may he rest well for all the good he's done to the community
richard6666
Rest in Piece
Kanubu
rest in peace.
Civie
when I first got into osu in 2015, I saw a lot of impressive HR scores on the leaderboads by him that inspired me to play the mod itself. He was one of the main factors that got me really hooked into the game.
I wish that I joined osu! a bit sooner so I can see him play the game in his prime.
Receiving the news about his death was a huge shock, especially at an age so young.
I, along the others who posted on this thread would like to give my condolences for you, thelewa and his family.
RIP
infused
Rest in peace.
_Nagisa_
Rip leevi, best finland player, and so very good man.

Rest in piace
don_chan
I cried alot reading that.
We'll all miss him,
Rip Leevi
Hylje5000
Kevyet mullat Leevi ;-;
Dragoncurve
so sad. May you rest in peace.
Ging
You were good son, real good; maybe even the best.
m3gB3g
Rest in peace
kontema
Rest in peace, thelewa. You always have been such an inspiring player and unique personality.
-Halcyon-
Rest in peace, leevi. You will always be remembered in this community! <3
bbrruullmm
Rest in peace
Criminal
Rest in peace your presence influenced us all
Naikaze
...thelewa. One of the players that inspired me the most and really shaped my mindset on approaching this game and how to improve. It's because of this guy I care and improve my accuracy a lot back when I was still active in 2012-2014. Even though I haven't gotten the chance to talk with him directly often, I will still always remember him as one of my inspirations in rhythm gaming. Rest in peace, my man.
Reitia
Rest in peace
show more