posted
Total Posts
show more
_blacknebula
Rip, the community will never forget
NAIDE
Rest in peace man, i hope you're doing well wherever you are
Rumia-
May you be in the better place now , RIP the hdhr god thelewa.
force-a-nature
goodnight
Snans
Amazing player with a great sense of humor. What a terrible loss...
Einhart Stratos
RIP
-Garrick
I remember when I first started, one of the first replays I watched was of thelewa. I think this was even before I had an account (someone introduced it to me and i played at his house). Amazing player, his talent will always be remembered on the leaderboards.
edvin184
This is so sad, rest in peace... :(
skyllzhogo
May your soul rest in peace indefinitely, Leevi.

I'll never forget how much he meant to me, despite being just an odd fangirl. The streams and his ask.fm gave me such enjoyment. Creating "thelewaism" was one of the weirdest times in my life. I hope that we were able to give him some amusement with the shenanigans.
LSXPH
RIP
See you Space Cowboy...
RareNest
Rest in peace you beautiful man
You were such a kind person
Prophecy
Rest in peace :(
Maxus
I'm so surprised hearing this news suddenly, Rest in Piece Thelewa.
trans rights
one of the most inspirational players i ever had the pleasure of chatting with briefly when i started playing.
here i am, almost 4 years later, still playing this game due to lewa and a few others keeping me interested, watching him play and have fun with the game really taught me a lot about it, and it hurts to see him go, especially in this way...
rest in peace, friend, we'll always remember and love you.
_xyliac
:( may lewa rest in peace
cip
See you space cowboy

RIP lewa
Zchted
Rest in peace Lewa.
Yuki Kaizuka
:(
Torzhevin
Rest in peace, lewa, you'll always be missed.
SkullJC
rest in piece lewa
Zeus-
Even though I have never interacted with him physically or virtually, it's so sad to hearing bad news about someone only 5 years older than me. He was one of those beautiful people who had a very large influence to the osu!community. Rest in peace Leevi.
Yuki Kaizuka
When i find out how much someone has impacted the community it's always too late. And his impact to this community was great. I've never watched his streams. According to other players' words, he was such a kind and funny person. I wish i had known him better.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Rest in peace, thelewa.
Depths
rest in peace
Luminowa
Rest in peace.
tourou
Sleep tight, space cowboy
k1tku
Rest in Peace lewa. he was my inspiration when i started playing back in 2015. his ask fm was the first thing what i read after school.
JonQuy
Rest in peace
Chalwa
lewa, I'll never forget your plays and also your charisma... You had something magic in yourself...
I hope in heaven we will sing Elpis together...
[*]
kymotsujason
Rest in peace. A legendary player permanently offline.
Enkidu
i didn't know you, but i respected you deeply. you were one of my biggest inspirations to take this game just a bit more seriously and to get into it, and i was always in awe at your achievements.

nobody deserves a fate like yours, lewa, and i hope you've found peace. sweet dreams.
Fjell
Rip Leevi :(
d4m0
the only contact i had with lewa was reading his old forum posts but his improvement mentality was incredible and shaped my own. His attitude towards talent (there is none, only hard work and practice) is an inspiration to me as I pursue my overwatch 'career', currently being on the cusp of tier 3.

I couldn't believe that he was gone for sure when the first reddit post came up but I have to now, one of my dreams was to explain to lewa how important his posts were to me and that will never happen now so this will have to do. Rest in peace.
k0h
to my favorite osu! player of all time, may you find happiness in the clouds above us.
i'll never forget your hddt gate of steiner liveplay on twitch, that was a fun stream, at least for me.

you will be missed by many but your impact on the osu! community has inspired many and your legacy will never be forgotten.

rest in peace, lewa.
Dinoswarleafs
o7 rip
Skill
rest in peace. thank you for everything you've done.
[ Kosuna ]
Rest in Peace thelewa.
You were one of my inspirations when started this game 4 years ago and a very funny person.
The "weird" thing is that I was stalking your profile these days thinking about "and if you come back?"... :(
Not Hiaylindom
Rest in peace, Leevi
aruvi
You will always be in my memories as one of the biggest inspirations.
Rest in peace, friend. Rest in peace, Leevi "thelewa" Juusela.
[ Schwi ]
Rest in Peace our good oll friend that made had happy also.. Hope your having the happiest day in heaven..
azumi
Rest in peace, thelewa. You were a great player and will not be forgotten.
show more