forum

Leevi "thelewa" Juusela 1995-2018

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pennek
Rest in peace Lewa. Life is truly unfair.
Jatie
No fucking way, he was definitely an inspiration to me, his airman FC was legendary. You will be missed, man.
chubbagubba
Rest in Peace. <3
dissyboi
He was such a cool guy. RIP
Fu Xuan
Rip
Possu
Rest in peace.
MisakiSakaki
Rest in Peace
FrzR
The good old days when he was one of the top ranking players.
ABERON
Rest in peace.
Raveille
Huge bummer... condolences to his family and anyone close :(
_knots
rest in peace.
Breathe
Rest in peace ... we will never forget you, legends never die.
Drecksackblase
Rest In Piece. :(
PainTensei
we lost a great osu player, may he rest in peace now </3
Shohei Ohtani
RIP thelewa.

I'm not going to lie and say that we were the closest of friends, but I have fond memories of the few times we spent talking together. It's unfortunate now to realize that I'll never be able to make any more memories with him.

I hope that your rest is peaceful and that your memory remains a gleaming sparkle to all of those you had met.
Axaptice
rest in peace.
DeletedUser_10573968
Rest In Peace (ノ﹏ヽ)
Distant years
Rest in peace, lewa.
Sebita
:,(
Sirax70
R.I.P. May his family and friends stay strong

Update : The part where you mention that you guys saw Koe no Katachi together really got me :(
I guess im not at a point where lewa was, but i can only imagine him watching this film dude... Watched it just a week ago, and it was actually more depressive for me than i thought it would be. Stay Strong guys ! You did your best, you just cant control the life of others !
Weed
can't believe i used to watch your streams not that long ago, and you're no longer here. was nice to see you have such an influential community presence when at the time it was it was much rarer. seriously one of the greatest community members of your time. we always tried to have your back, it must have been so hard man. i hope you find peace, you were dealt such a shitty hand. rest in peace
Jona7117
rest in peace.
Mio_96
Let's remember him as a Legend he was and will be.

Rest In Peace Leevi...
hi im costarino
I never heard of thelewa but apparently he was a super kind and funny person. I don't know what caused this devastating disgrace but I just hope it wasn't because of him smoking so much. It really sucks when life is so unfair to some people and make things like this at such young ages with long lives to live.
Rest in peace man, hope you fucking kick some ass wherever you'll be
Momoi Airi
Oh dear... I remember watching one of his insane SS play of Night of Knights HDHR on osu! archive uploaded by one of the guys on Circle People.
Rest in peace. A legend will always be remembered...
Fangzy
rest in peace
Kvantuma Rozo
can't even imagine it. he's only 23. really wished it wasn't true.
Satanichia_
rest in peace
hizt
Rest in peace
Carol
rest in peace :(
burgerapoc
F
NaRiTA TaiShiN
Rest In Peace
Megami Hanyuu
rest in peace bro, you're in a better place now :(
I Must Decrease
may god bless him and his family.
Luckydaka
Rest in Peace
Mao
I am speechless, rest in peace :(
Jimm
the most inspiring player, i will miss

rest in piece, thelewa
Eaves
This is some of the saddest news I've heard from the osu! community in a while. I wasn't around while he was active, but he was one of the players who inspired me to get into osu!. His plays were amazing and even nowadays top players can't match some of his scores. He will be remembered for a long time. Rest in peace :(
Shibi
Rest in peace Thelewa
GangAhJi
I Miss you, Rest in peace
show more