Rest in peace 🙏
jms8727
rest in peace, lewa
nhule12345
RIP
sinn
RIP, thoughts are with the family
Elux
What he left is what he gave us to remember him by. Though he may be gone, what he left behind for us to remember will allow him to live on forever in our memories.
He can rest happy now, knowing that the community he loved will always remember him.

Rest in peace Leevi.
Birdy
Lepää rauhassa, Leevi.

En ikinä tuntenut sua erityisen henkilökohtaisesti, vaikka oltiinkin julkisissa chateissa melkein päivittäin tekemisissä joskus vuosien 2011 ja 2013 välillä, mutta tavalla jos toisellakin olit joka tapauksessa hyvin hyvin tärkeä osa suomalaista osu!-yhteisöä. Monet hyvät hetket on tullut jaettua joskus yläaste- ja lukioaikoina #finnish-kanavalla, vaikka suurimmaksi osaksi vaan perseiltiin ja katottiin kuinka nopeasti saadaan mutet, ja vaikken koskaan pelannut standardia, olit mun suurin idoli omassa pelimodessasi. Viimeiset, suuret kiitokset sulle.
-Day
Rest in peace ;w;
cavoeboy
Even though I didn't know you personally, I've heard a lot of good things about you.
Rest In Peace.
Suva
Rest In Peace lewa
Acceptable
Such an inspiration to other players. You'll be deeply missed, rest in peace lewa.
Meno
my original inspiration for ever trying to learn this game. the first livestreamer i actively followed and subscribed.
fantastic entertainer and a personality, not to mention an incredible player.

rest in peace. :(
Osjux
Rest in peace...
Yusomi
rest in peace
alkalde
rest in peace man
v a n i l l i a
rip thelewa, you'll be missed :'(
OsuPlayer
Rest in Peace
Gravel
Rest in Peace thelewa, you were a great player and an even greater person. We'll miss you.
Das
Rest in peace thelewa. you truly were one of the greatest players this game has ever seen and you will never be forgotten.
Jordan
Rest in peace.
inkzu
rip.
ronaldonater
Oh no, that's very sad to hear. He was or still is one of the best accuracy players. RIP thelewa
peppy
RIP cool dude.
7ambda
in memory

LLoyderino
I'm bad at wording but I'm gonna try my best.

thelewa was the most accurate player back in the time, setting scores Cookiezi himself was struggling to beat and was inspiration for every HDHR player back in the day.
Not many people were able to play HR yet thelewa was ahead of modern times too, he was just amazing as a player.

I want also to add that he was probably the most entertaining osu! streamer I ever watched, he was constantly bringing out arguments to discuss about with his chat, instead of just playing.

May you Rest In Peace Leevi

Kuwujii
Rest in peace
Nova NOVA
Rest in peace
wendyes
A terrible shame. RIP.
flanflanflan
Good night, sweet prince.
Pennek
Rest in peace Lewa. Life is truly unfair.
Jatie
No fucking way, he was definitely an inspiration to me, his airman FC was legendary. You will be missed, man.
chubbagubba
Rest in Peace. <3
dissyboi
He was such a cool guy. RIP
Fu Xuan
Rip
Possu
Rest in peace.
MisakiSakaki
Rest in Peace
FrzR
The good old days when he was one of the top ranking players.
ABERON
Rest in peace.
Raveille
Huge bummer... condolences to his family and anyone close :(
_knots
rest in peace.
Breathe
Rest in peace ... we will never forget you, legends never die.
show more