Leevi "thelewa" Juusela 1995-2018

posted
Total Posts
show more
zertap
Updating this as depator's posted the details. Crossposting from another forum.

He was seemingly doing well back when I last met him in May, few days before his death. We went to see Koe no katachi in the movies with him, depa and a few others. Then went for a few beers in the park. I left the park because I wasn't dressed appropriately for the cold weather. That was the last time I saw lewa.

I thought I already cried all that I would cry on midsummer. We were on a cottage with IppE and Depator. I burst out crying in the sauna, and almost tried calling lewa on telegram to ask about his whereabouts. I was talked out of it because we were all way too drunk, and I eventually calmed down.

After hearing the news from depator last night, I was quite paralyzed for the rest of my night shift. I didn't cry then. When I woke up around 17:00 today, I got up and looked at the osu! forum thread. I burst out crying again.
Later depator messaged me and asked if he can visit me on his way back home. I said I'm going to work in a few hours, but if he gives me a ride to work we have time for 30 minutes. We talked a bit about the situation, nothing new really.

Now I'm at work and read depator's post on osu forums. In tears again, especially with me listening to Kaiji soundtrack depa linked on the post.

Rest in peace lewa, you were always the nicest person to everyone.
I'd post a photo, but I never took any photos with you, even though we met quite a few times.

See you Space Cowboy...
Jantsi
Rest in peace.
Nyanaro
rest in peace
Peruna
Lepää rauhassa Leevi
Jukkii
Lepää rauhas
tippo-chan
rest in peace.... we'll never forget you
Afternoon
: (
czech tiger man
lepää rauhassa
Lefafel
Forever in our thoughts and memories. Rest in peace Leevi
Mismagius
... RIP. Best wishes to his family and closest friends.
sundy
RIP:(
Latetsu
RIP
Flor
rest in peace to a legend of the highest caliber and one of the funniest people to ever grace this community
MomiG
Rest in peace
Jenny
This is just not fair.. RIP man, what a fucking loss.
Mara
I really don't know what to say. Rest in peace, thelewa.
TehJulppu
lepää rauhassa
Joe Castle
Rest in piece lewa.

Best of the wishes for his family and friends on this sad moment.
roshan117
rip
Lolzep
Rest in peace thelewa, one of the greatest osu! players
show more