posted
Total Posts
show more
Deoxin
Rest in peace.
koemada
rest in peace.
CruzadoqL
You may no longer exist but you will never be forgotten.
Hope you find peace wherever you are.
Big hugs to eternity
Piscius
RIP
KemZii
Rest in peace.

:(
Viento
rest in peace
Topic Starter
Depator
Leevi's parents and siblings are thanking everyone who have memoried Leevi. I myself am very moved how many people knew him and how many lives Leevi affected. This means a lot for me and even more for his family.

Thank you.
Atupro
Lepää rauhassa Leevi.
Sowisty
Rest in peace Leevi :(
Itano
Rest in peace
Muthy
Rest in peace.
Sirsehis
Rest in peace
Lexii
Rest In Peace.
Latency
Ruhe in Frieden
courtlyn
Rest in Peace.
a1mighty
I just came back from vacation, and saw this...

Rest in peace, Leevi.
Sugarex
This... Is so sad...rest in peace T-T
[Asunn]
Rest In Peace. Osu Legend
Usui Takumi-kun
Rest in peace. You will never be forgotten
churrles
Rest in peace Leevi. You're in a better place now.
Xirai
I hope you are better, where you are now.
It's so hard to read about a person, struggling with life so much...

My condolences to friends and family.
ciara_old_1
rest in peace.
Metal_BOY97
I'm sorry I might be a little late on this one, but as usual I'm really out of the loop, and I learnt about this calamity only a few days ago. To be fair, I'm still struggling to cope with this horrendous fact.

Even though I knew Thelewa only as an osu! player, the message about his death struck me as if he'd been my close friend. Although we've never met, I feel like I owe really much to him. It's truly excruciating just to think how such a great person of that young age lost his battle with depression.

One of my best and most uplifting memories of 2013-14 (the peak of his activity on twitch.tv, and, by coincidence, rather grievous period of my life) is his livestreams. During long talks with his viewers, Thelewa presented his unique personal philosophy. I can say he really changed my outlook on improving in life - particularly his invaluable practice of rethinking the purpose of overcoming some arbitrary problems (for the sole sake of having them solved) before dedicating one's life to tackling them, has since been leading me through various affairs of my adulthood. I also couldn't stop admiring how such a young person was capable of presenting reflections so thoughtful and mature.
After he became inactive in the game, I still wanted to hear from him. I would check his profile almost everyday, watch every video he posted on his userpage (especially that one acid techno mix, which kept me sane when I was studying for my finals some years ago). I'm grateful to him for introducing to me many great beatmaps.
His numerous tips helped players all around the world. His clever responses to questions on his ask.fm provided his fans with hours of laughs.

It's really bitter that I'm never going to meet him in real life, that I will never have a chance of engaging in a group discussion with him...
or simply hear his cheerful voice again...

You inspired many.
By many you will be remembered and missed.
Goodbye, and thank you for everything, Leevi.

Jun Maeda
R.I.P.
kiserue
Rest in peace Leevi
fuhie
rest in peace my guy, you seemed like the real OG
meoo69w
I hope you rest in peace, our great, legendary philosopher
Toretto
Rest in Peace
JAKACHAN
I quit visiting the osu! community a while back, but I had to return at least 1 more time when I heard of this news. Leevi was a great guy, a bit of a jokester, but a great guy nonetheless. We weren't always the best of friends, but every time we talked I was always laughing and enjoyed every moment. I wish the best for his family and friends.

Rest in piece Leevi "thelewa" Juusela, see you in Valhalla my friend.
Rescue Fox
f :(
Aira Siritori
愿Leevi在天堂得到安息
R.I.P
TimeLimit
Rest in Peace
Bakawashii
Rest in peace Leevi.
Smokeman
Rest in peace.
Jiuchu
Rest in peace.
TrinitehFoarse
Rest in peace. One of my early Osu idols.
Hixou07
Rest in peace...
Elanie
Rest In Peace, thelewa.
You are a very great inspiration.
PoppaPerk
F
matteo
May you rest in peace
show more