WE MISS YOU
Uchida Maaya
rest in peace
Tentawu
rest in peace, we'll never forget you
The end of me
Rest in peace.
xi_Kota
I didn't properly know him before today. I had only seen a few replays on YouTube. But either way this is a sad time for so many people and my heart goes out to them all. Rest in Peace thelewa
PhilippineEevee
Condolence. Sorry about that.
Ashirei
Rip.
I hope that he is feeling better in another place now. And I hope that his family will stay strong after such big loss.
meappi
Voimia kaikille Leevin läheisille..
En usko että olen ainoa joka itki ihan kunnolla.

Lepää rauhassa.
Samoyed
lepää rauhassa leevi..
donforever
thelewa you are the best.
Rest in peace.
Hika
Wasn't ready to hear about this ever.

You were super nice every encounter we've had.
RIP.
Cyuubi
I'm sorry for your loss :/, hopefully things will get better...
Surono
Rest in Peace, best wishes to his family and closest friends.
firegod94
;-;
Looppi
This actually made me cry.

When I started playing osu! I adored him very much, and my dream was to someday compete with him. He was so nice when I met him at Finland Summer Assembly 2013 and I asked him to play one beatmap he had never heard. He downloaded it instantly, even his friends were about to go for a walk and were rushing him. He played the fking map at highest difficulty without a single mistake. I don't know him personally but I still wish he could have been here much longer.

Leevi, you will always be the hero I admire whenever I launch osu! and will be remembered as a legend, a title you deserved.

I'm so sorry. Rest in peace.
Brifix
Rest in peace <3
Amuro
Rest in peace.
pointing
Rest in peace
Fallen Drop
Lepää rauhassa
heintsi
May he rest in peace. Depator, that was a great text, yet really sad. It really moved me and and I was quite in tears after reading it. These kind of emotions hit me, even though I only met him once. This must be hard for you as well. My condolences. Take care. I just can't believe this is true.
Bastian
Rest in peace, i know that he's watching us from above :')
Lenny
Wish I could've been there for you man... sadly I never knew you outside of osu. I remember you asking what your tablet settings were and never changed the area settings til this day. Enjoyed your streams. Hope to find some past streams online to remember you by. Those legendary plays are timeless. Rest in peace
Reminiscent
Rest in Peace Leevi. Everytime when some ask me who are my favorite osu! players, it's always you on the list, and that will never change, even if you're not here with us. Even apart from osu!, your personality within the community really helped lighten up the attitude.
r3pix
RIP, i hope he is playing osu in heaven right now :(
sullzer
Condolences to the family and friends.

Thank you for your influence, Leevi.
Hellcat
RIP, Thanks for all the great scores and contents
KayRift
Damn bro. This is too sad. I chatted with him a few times, years ago. Just being a fanboy over his skill. He was a cool dude. Sad to see him go.

Rest in peace.
playerdark
I started to play osu in his glory days and I was impressed by his skills and great plays, was a player who inspired me. I'm not believing it to be true. I did not know Leevi personally but I feel like I know him so much, and it really hurts me. My deepest condolences and i wish that family and closest friends find through these messages the support and the consolation needed to move on. Thelewa will always live in our hearts, rest in peace.
salmoncookies
Todella surullista..

Vaikka ei oltu enään kovin läheisiä lukioaikoina(vaikkakin tekemisissä koulussa päivittäin) oltiin tosi läheisiä ala-asteen ja ylä-asteen välillä. Monta hullua juttua tuli sen kanssa tehtyä kuten kiivettiin meijerin piippuun koska miksipäs ei.

Leevi oli uskomattoman lahjakas ja älykäs ihminen ja tulee aina olemaan osana mun elämää ja identiteettiä.
Voimia perheelle ja läheisille.
DeletedUser_8734694
Rest in peace. :(
Maxis
I loved your sense of humor, I read your ask.fm for hours at a time and remember watching you FCing Airman for the first time. you reached so many people in the community and won't be forgotten.

my condolences to his friends and family and everyone affected. lepää rauhassa Leevi.
KEsHa_cHoKE
Rest In Peace.

You was and stay an important part of our osu community.
varma woitto
Lepää rauhassa legenda
awsumturtle
Lepää rauhassa
Braile
There was a time I loved you more than life.
You took a piece of me with you.
This world was too cold for your warmth, but I will never forget your smile when you told me you love me.

the time is right to put my arms around you
you're feeling right, you wrap your arms around too
but suddenly, I feel the shining sun
before I knew it, this dream was all gone

Lepää rauhassa Leevi, me nähdään vielä
AEIM
RIP
Athenai
Rest in peace
Meah
Rest in peace
[Hazz]
May Thelewa rest in peace. He will be missed for many many many years and hopefully never forgotten in the osu community.
_PinkGuy
Rest in peace.
show more