MAK & SAK feat. XANA - Em Poses A 100 (Nightcore Mix) [Taiko

posted
Total Posts
303
show more
Saten
Hii, sorry for the delay


[General]
I believe the offset is 1 568 And the BPM 161,855 and there's no need for a second offset then
(I'm modding with the old settings)

[Lis]
00:16:376 (3) - whistle on tail
00:17:117 (4) - whistle on head
00:40:287 (1) - finish
00:52:706 (5) - NC?
01:19:953 (8,9,1) - NC on (8) instead, looks better on a stack like this
01:22:919 (8,9,1) - ^
01:24:402 (6,7,1) - ^
01:27:368 (6,7,1) - ^
01:29:036 (1) - increase the volume to 50% and add a finish on the head
01:52:762 (3) - remove finish from repeat
01:54:245 (3) - remove finish from tail
01:56:098 (2) - remove finish
01:57:210 (1) - remove finish from tail
01:58:693 (1) - ^
02:00:547 (2) - remove finish
02:01:659 (1) - remove finish from tail
02:03:142 (4) - whistle-slide & finish on end?
02:19:456 (8) - whistle
02:16:861 - double timing section
02:16:861 (1) - finish on head
02:26:315 (2) - whistle-slide
02:28:539 (6,7,1) - NC on (6) instead
02:31:505 (8,9,1) - ^
02:39:660 (3) - finish on tail
02:46:333 (9,10,1) - NC on (9) instead
02:51:801 (1) - 1k ninja spinner (of course it's allowed but still kinda sudden. OD7 gives it 2k)

[Hard]
AR8 feels much better with this speed imo
00:16:376 (3) - whistle on tail
00:19:898 (2) - remove whistle
00:20:083 (3) - whistle on head and remove whistle from tail
00:22:122 (1) - remove whistle
00:22:307 (3) - whistle on head
00:23:420 (5) - remove whistle
00:24:346 (8) - remove whistle from head and add whistle on tail
00:25:273 (3) - whistle on tail
00:33:429 (7,8) - soft whistles
01:09:944 (8,9,10) - make a stacking on the two last notes instead
01:35:338 (2) - remove whistle
01:35:523 (3) - whistle
01:37:562 (8) - remove whistle
01:57:025 (4) - ^
02:03:142 (4) - whistle-slide
02:04:999 (3) - finish on head
02:16:676 (6) - finish on end
02:18:159 (6) - whistle on tail
02:19:456 (7) - remove whistle
02:22:607 (3) - ^
02:24:090 (4) - whistle on tail
02:25:388 (5) - remove whistle
02:27:056 (1) - whistle
02:42:441 (7) - Ctrl+R Ctrl+G (damn new hotkeys)
02:50:596 - feels empty here, add something here

[Normal]
00:16:376 (1) - whistle on tail
00:17:488 (2) - remove whistle
00:17:859 (3) - whistle on tail
00:22:307 (1) - remove whistle on tail
00:23:049 (2) - whistle
00:23:420 (3) - remove whistle on head and add on tail instead
00:24:161 (4) - ^
00:26:015 (2) - whistle on end
00:41:585 - this part to 00:47:516 - you can remove all claps
01:29:036 (3) - finish on head
01:36:821 (4) - ? (looks unsnapped)
02:04:999 (1) - finish on head
02:04:995 - here to 02:10:930 - you can remove the claps
02:17:603 (2) - whistle on tail
02:19:086 (4) - whistle on head
02:26:129 (1) - whistle instead of finish
02:39:846 (4) - finish

[Easy]
00:22:307 (1) - whistle on tail
00:23:420 (2) - remove whistle
00:23:790 (3) - whistle on head
00:25:273 (1) - ^
00:28:239 (1) - finish
01:14:207 (1) - remove whistle
02:22:793 (1) - remove finish from head?
02:25:758 (1) - whistle
02:40:587 (1) - finish
02:50:967 (1) - kinda short spinner compared to [Normal]'s


Good luck for now /o/
Topic Starter
XinCrin

Saten wrote:

Hii, sorry for the delay


[General]
I believe the offset is 1 568 And the BPM 161,855 and there's no need for a second offset then
(I'm modding with the old settings)

[Lis]
00:16:376 (3) - whistle on tail
00:17:117 (4) - whistle on head
00:40:287 (1) - finish
00:52:706 (5) - NC?
01:19:953 (8,9,1) - NC on (8) instead, looks better on a stack like this
01:22:919 (8,9,1) - ^
01:24:402 (6,7,1) - ^
01:27:368 (6,7,1) - ^
01:29:036 (1) - increase the volume to 50% and add a finish on the head
01:52:762 (3) - remove finish from repeat
01:54:245 (3) - remove finish from tail
01:56:098 (2) - remove finish
01:57:210 (1) - remove finish from tail
01:58:693 (1) - ^
02:00:547 (2) - remove finish
02:01:659 (1) - remove finish from tail
02:03:142 (4) - whistle-slide & finish on end?
02:19:456 (8) - whistle
02:16:861 - double timing section
02:16:861 (1) - finish on head
02:26:315 (2) - whistle-slide
02:28:539 (6,7,1) - NC on (6) instead
02:31:505 (8,9,1) - ^
02:39:660 (3) - finish on tail
02:46:333 (9,10,1) - NC on (9) instead
02:51:801 (1) - 1k ninja spinner (of course it's allowed but still kinda sudden. OD7 gives it 2k)

[Hard]
AR8 feels much better with this speed imo
00:16:376 (3) - whistle on tail
00:19:898 (2) - remove whistle
00:20:083 (3) - whistle on head and remove whistle from tail
00:22:122 (1) - remove whistle
00:22:307 (3) - whistle on head
00:23:420 (5) - remove whistle
00:24:346 (8) - remove whistle from head and add whistle on tail
00:25:273 (3) - whistle on tail
00:33:429 (7,8) - soft whistles
01:09:944 (8,9,10) - make a stacking on the two last notes instead
01:35:338 (2) - remove whistle
01:35:523 (3) - whistle
01:37:562 (8) - remove whistle
01:57:025 (4) - ^
02:03:142 (4) - whistle-slide
02:04:999 (3) - finish on head
02:16:676 (6) - finish on end
02:18:159 (6) - whistle on tail
02:19:456 (7) - remove whistle
02:22:607 (3) - ^
02:24:090 (4) - whistle on tail
02:25:388 (5) - remove whistle
02:27:056 (1) - whistle
02:42:441 (7) - Ctrl+R Ctrl+G (damn new hotkeys)
02:50:596 - feels empty here, add something here

[Normal]
00:16:376 (1) - whistle on tail
00:17:488 (2) - remove whistle
00:17:859 (3) - whistle on tail
00:22:307 (1) - remove whistle on tail
00:23:049 (2) - whistle
00:23:420 (3) - remove whistle on head and add on tail instead
00:24:161 (4) - ^
00:26:015 (2) - whistle on end
00:41:585 - this part to 00:47:516 - you can remove all claps
01:29:036 (3) - finish on head
01:36:821 (4) - ? (looks unsnapped)
02:04:999 (1) - finish on head
02:04:995 - here to 02:10:930 - you can remove the claps
02:17:603 (2) - whistle on tail
02:19:086 (4) - whistle on head
02:26:129 (1) - whistle instead of finish
02:39:846 (4) - finish

[Easy]
00:22:307 (1) - whistle on tail
00:23:420 (2) - remove whistle
00:23:790 (3) - whistle on head
00:25:273 (1) - ^
00:28:239 (1) - finish
01:14:207 (1) - remove whistle
02:22:793 (1) - remove finish from head?
02:25:758 (1) - whistle
02:40:587 (1) - finish
02:50:967 (1) - kinda short spinner compared to [Normal]'s


Good luck for now /o/
All Done Thanks
BounceBabe
[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg"
//Break Periods
2,53647,63827
2,101099,111279
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
Sprite,Background,Centre,"SB\1.jpg",320,240
M,0,1547,,320,240
F,0,1547,16376,1
Sprite,Background,Centre,"SB\layer.jpg",320,240
F,0,53077,53447,0,0.55
F,0,53447,,0.55
C,0,53447,,0,0,0
F,0,53447,65310,0.58,1
F,0,65310,65403,1,0
F,0,89036,100899,0,1
F,0,100899,101084,1
F,0,101084,110908,1
F,0,110908,111279,1,0
F,0,111649,112762,0.25,1
Sprite,Background,Centre,"SB\pulse.jpg",320,240
L,65310,16
F,1,0,742,0.8,0
L,77173,30
F,1,0,371,0.8,0
L,148724,56
F,1,0,371,0.8,0
S,1,0,371,0.8,0.85
S,0,65310,,0.8
F,0,111279,111649,1,0
S,0,111279,111649,0.8,1.2
Sprite,Background,Centre,"SB\amour.jpg",320,240
F,0,89036,89407,0,1
M,0,89036,100713,334,229,308,229
F,0,89407,100899,1
F,0,100713,100899,0,1
M,0,100713,110167,308,229,306,248
S,0,100899,,0.8
F,0,100899,109796,1
F,0,109796,,1
F,0,109796,112762,1
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\layer.jpg",320,240
F,0,806,1547,0,1
F,0,1547,2289,1,0
F,0,14893,16376,0,1
F,0,16376,17117,1,0
F,0,27497,28239,0,1
F,0,28239,28980,1,0
F,0,40102,41585,0,1
F,0,41585,42326,1,0
F,0,64198,65310,0,1
F,0,65310,66052,1,0
F,0,76802,77173,0,1
F,0,77173,77915,1,0
F,0,112762,113503,1,0
F,0,136120,136861,0,1
F,0,136861,137603,1,0
F,0,147241,148724,0,1
F,0,148724,149466,1,0
F,0,159846,160587,0,1
F,0,160587,161328,1,0
F,0,172450,173191,1,0
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\nyananana.png",320,240
M,0,16283,16376,780,423,421,415
F,0,16283,17488,1
F,0,17488,17581,1,0
M,0,19156,19249,-168,91,165,91
F,0,19156,20454,1
F,0,20454,20639,1,0
M,0,22122,22215,-171,398,179,414
F,0,22122,22215,1,1
F,0,22215,23420,1
F,0,23420,23605,1,0
F,0,25088,25273,0,1
M,0,25088,26385,322,-22,316,113
F,0,25273,,1
F,0,25273,,1
F,0,25273,26663,1
F,0,26663,26756,1
S,0,26663,26756,1,2
F,0,26756,26941,1,0
S,0,26756,26941,2,3.5
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\NANANANA.png",320,240
M,0,17674,17766,794,418,446,421
F,0,17674,17859,1
F,0,17859,18971,1
F,0,18971,19156,1,0
M,0,20639,20732,-191,176,304,161
F,0,20639,21751,1
F,0,21751,21937,1,0
M,0,23698,23790,-192,410,192,410
F,0,23698,23790,1
F,0,23790,24902,1
F,0,24902,25088,1,0
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255


I only cleared the codes if you want something special let me know.
Topic Starter
XinCrin

BounceBabe wrote:

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg"
//Break Periods
2,53647,63827
2,101099,111279
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
Sprite,Background,Centre,"SB\1.jpg",320,240
M,0,1547,,320,240
F,0,1547,16376,1
Sprite,Background,Centre,"SB\layer.jpg",320,240
F,0,53077,53447,0,0.55
F,0,53447,,0.55
C,0,53447,,0,0,0
F,0,53447,65310,0.58,1
F,0,65310,65403,1,0
F,0,89036,100899,0,1
F,0,100899,101084,1
F,0,101084,110908,1
F,0,110908,111279,1,0
F,0,111649,112762,0.25,1
Sprite,Background,Centre,"SB\pulse.jpg",320,240
L,65310,16
F,1,0,742,0.8,0
L,77173,30
F,1,0,371,0.8,0
L,148724,56
F,1,0,371,0.8,0
S,1,0,371,0.8,0.85
S,0,65310,,0.8
F,0,111279,111649,1,0
S,0,111279,111649,0.8,1.2
Sprite,Background,Centre,"SB\amour.jpg",320,240
F,0,89036,89407,0,1
M,0,89036,100713,334,229,308,229
F,0,89407,100899,1
F,0,100713,100899,0,1
M,0,100713,110167,308,229,306,248
S,0,100899,,0.8
F,0,100899,109796,1
F,0,109796,,1
F,0,109796,112762,1
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\layer.jpg",320,240
F,0,806,1547,0,1
F,0,1547,2289,1,0
F,0,14893,16376,0,1
F,0,16376,17117,1,0
F,0,27497,28239,0,1
F,0,28239,28980,1,0
F,0,40102,41585,0,1
F,0,41585,42326,1,0
F,0,64198,65310,0,1
F,0,65310,66052,1,0
F,0,76802,77173,0,1
F,0,77173,77915,1,0
F,0,112762,113503,1,0
F,0,136120,136861,0,1
F,0,136861,137603,1,0
F,0,147241,148724,0,1
F,0,148724,149466,1,0
F,0,159846,160587,0,1
F,0,160587,161328,1,0
F,0,172450,173191,1,0
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\nyananana.png",320,240
M,0,16283,16376,780,423,421,415
F,0,16283,17488,1
F,0,17488,17581,1,0
M,0,19156,19249,-168,91,165,91
F,0,19156,20454,1
F,0,20454,20639,1,0
M,0,22122,22215,-171,398,179,414
F,0,22122,22215,1,1
F,0,22215,23420,1
F,0,23420,23605,1,0
F,0,25088,25273,0,1
M,0,25088,26385,322,-22,316,113
F,0,25273,,1
F,0,25273,,1
F,0,25273,26663,1
F,0,26663,26756,1
S,0,26663,26756,1,2
F,0,26756,26941,1,0
S,0,26756,26941,2,3.5
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\NANANANA.png",320,240
M,0,17674,17766,794,418,446,421
F,0,17674,17859,1
F,0,17859,18971,1
F,0,18971,19156,1,0
M,0,20639,20732,-191,176,304,161
F,0,20639,21751,1
F,0,21751,21937,1,0
M,0,23698,23790,-192,410,192,410
F,0,23698,23790,1
F,0,23790,24902,1
F,0,24902,25088,1,0
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255


I only cleared the codes if you want something special let me know.
Thanks for Mod the SB :D
Topic Starter
XinCrin
Continue~ Ready for more Mods :)
cared
My 1st mod. Sorry it's too short but i'll try to improve my modding-skill.
00:40 XinCrin: Hi!
00:40 XinCrin: excuse me you aceppting a mod request?
01:01 cared: oh
01:01 cared: yeah sure
01:01 XinCrin: this is my map
01:01 *XinCrin is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/167495 MAK & SAK feat. XANA - Em Poses A 100 (Nightcore Mix)]
01:02 XinCrin: Thanks
01:03 cared: oh, already so many mods, i think it will be hard for me, i'm a noob-modder
01:03 XinCrin: o.o
01:03 XinCrin: NO problem
01:04 cared: but i can tell you in chat what i think about it, ok?
01:04 XinCrin: ok
01:04 cared: ok, let me play it
01:04 XinCrin: ok
01:05 XinCrin: i spectating
01:06 cared: nice sb
01:06 XinCrin: is me
01:07 XinCrin: :D
01:07 XinCrin: is by me
01:09 cared: 02:18:159 (6) -
01:09 cared: i don't like this slider
01:09 XinCrin: ok i making more beatiful
01:10 XinCrin: ok Done
01:11 cared: nice, maybe i'll find something else
01:11 XinCrin: :D
01:11 XinCrin: no problem
01:13 cared: modding maps with +69 is hard for me, they are almost perfect
01:13 XinCrin: ah
01:17 cared: 02:35:397 (2,3) -
01:17 cared: nazi in easy lol
01:17 XinCrin: D:
01:18 XinCrin: ok Done
01:22 cared: can't find anything :(
01:22 cared: for me, your map is perfect
01:22 XinCrin: D:
01:22 XinCrin: Thanks
01:22 XinCrin: :D
01:22 XinCrin: post this IRCMOD in the thread Thanks
01:24 cared: ok, sorry for my noob-mod, i'm a player, not a mapper :D
01:24 XinCrin: no problem thanks
Topic Starter
XinCrin

cared wrote:

My 1st mod. Sorry it's too short but i'll try to improve my modding-skill.
00:40 XinCrin: Hi!
00:40 XinCrin: excuse me you aceppting a mod request?
01:01 cared: oh
01:01 cared: yeah sure
01:01 XinCrin: this is my map
01:01 *XinCrin is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/167495 MAK & SAK feat. XANA - Em Poses A 100 (Nightcore Mix)]
01:02 XinCrin: Thanks
01:03 cared: oh, already so many mods, i think it will be hard for me, i'm a noob-modder
01:03 XinCrin: o.o
01:03 XinCrin: NO problem
01:04 cared: but i can tell you in chat what i think about it, ok?
01:04 XinCrin: ok
01:04 cared: ok, let me play it
01:04 XinCrin: ok
01:05 XinCrin: i spectating
01:06 cared: nice sb
01:06 XinCrin: is me
01:07 XinCrin: :D
01:07 XinCrin: is by me
01:09 cared: 02:18:159 (6) -
01:09 cared: i don't like this slider
01:09 XinCrin: ok i making more beatiful
01:10 XinCrin: ok Done
01:11 cared: nice, maybe i'll find something else
01:11 XinCrin: :D
01:11 XinCrin: no problem
01:13 cared: modding maps with +69 is hard for me, they are almost perfect
01:13 XinCrin: ah
01:17 cared: 02:35:397 (2,3) -
01:17 cared: nazi in easy lol
01:17 XinCrin: D:
01:18 XinCrin: ok Done
01:22 cared: can't find anything :(
01:22 cared: for me, your map is perfect
01:22 XinCrin: D:
01:22 XinCrin: Thanks
01:22 XinCrin: :D
01:22 XinCrin: post this IRCMOD in the thread Thanks
01:24 cared: ok, sorry for my noob-mod, i'm a player, not a mapper :D
01:24 XinCrin: no problem thanks
thanks
BeatofIke
I still need to mod this map lol.
I'm so lazy XD.
Topic Starter
XinCrin

BeatofIke wrote:

I still need to mod this map lol.
I'm so lazy XD.
no problem :o
Topic Starter
XinCrin
CONTINUE ~ More mods Please


a New page :cry:
Doodley
I got halfway through my mod until I accidentally hit the back button on my mouse and lost all my suggesitons aurururuguhhgghh

so here you go

General Notes
oh boy another nightcore map with unrelated anime girl backgrounds and pulsing storyboards
I really dislike pulse storyboards. They're lazy and distracting. I absolutely hate disabling storyboards and removing content from the folder but pulsing storyboards are legitimately the only storyboards I would ever disable.
Slider tick rate 2?
No comments on the storyboard because it's fine but you could probably convert pulse.png into a compressed .jpg and reduce the file size.
Also, amour.png should be 640x480.

Lissette's Insane
00:31:205 (1) - Flip this vertically by selection. I keep going for the end of the slider because that's what's closest to the previous note and it will be far less confusing if you have the beginning of the slider closest.
00:48:999 (1) - Remove new combo. Keep your combo lengths even (in terms of time length).
00:52:706 - New combo.
01:06:978 - New note.
01:09:944 - New note. Make sure with both of these you keep the distance spacing even, you don't want to create 3x jumps by adding those new notes under the current stack of notes you have
02:15:008 - This combo is a bit too long at 13, so you should put a new combo here to avoid that. You can put it anywhere but reduce the length of the combo.
01:30:148 (4,5,6) - Either line these up or move (5) down a few grids to create a curved pattern.
02:26:315 (2,3,1) - I don't really like the overlap these notes have...
02:48:743 - Remove new combo

Hard
This is very difficult for a Hard and very similar to your guest Insane. 4.93 is 0.07 points lower than the Insane. I don't recommend placing triple stacks 1/4 because the BPM is too quick, and they're pretty tough to hit for Hard. I mean, distance spacing between the two is a 0.2x difference, even though the slider velocities are the same. At 0.8x, the distance spacing and slider velocity are even unlike spacing at 1.2x where the slider speed and spacing are uneven. Nothing is unrankable, (maybe) but you should ease up this difficulty a bit.
00:27:868 - New note.
00:28:980 (5,7) - The overlap here is too great, move (7) somewhere else. (5) ends on (7)'s beginning but it's not the next note, and it's obscuring (7) too much as a short slider.
00:41:214 (1,2,3) - Weird spacing.
01:06:793 - New combo.
01:12:539 - New combo.
01:23:104 (3,4,5) - This pattern is kind of dumb and breaks flow.
02:12:413 (1,2,3,4,5) - This placement is extremely confusing and there's no readability to it, as I have no idea what note comes next. Move these around.
02:49:299 (1,2,3) - Stack these or get rid of them if you're removing the 1/4 stacks, having these separated is waayyy too hard.

In contrast, there's a huge difference in difficulty between Hard and Normal. While Normal is very, very easy, Hard is very very difficult. There's no inbetween. That's no fun. If I can't play Hard, (though I can) but I can breeze through Normal, there's no inbetween for me to play. Ease up Hard.

Also, you can have a Hard difficulty without any 1/4 stacks but with 1/2 stacks.

Normal
01:29:036 (3) - New combo.
I don't have much to offer this difficulty but a lot of the timeline placement is awkward. Keep a consistent beat without some many odd pauses.

Easy
Nothing here.

Work on it.
BeatofIke
Mod Request from In-Game!

General
-> Nice Storyboard! It matches with the song.

Easy
-> The main issue I found in this map is the sloppy slider blanklets. Your map could be a lot nicer just by making your slider blankets nicer.

Normal
01:29:036 (3) - New Combo.

Hard
-> You forgot to add the Artist and the Title for this Difficulty.
00:30:463 (1,2,3,4) - The whistles sounds weird to me.

Lissettte's Insane
-> Good, but I prefer Overall Difficulty to be 7 XD.

Good Nightcore Map. It's been a while since I modded a nightcore map. :D
Topic Starter
XinCrin
Thanks a lot of mod :)
MoodyRPG
Recheck time ~

General
  • • Nada encontrado


Easy
  • - 01:15:690 (2) - Un whistle aqui por consistencia, ya que lo hicistes aqui 01:14:207
    - 01:40:713 (x) - Este timing section deberia terminar aqui 01:40:899
    - 02:04:999 (1,2) - Que paso con estos sliders? Suenan muy mal en mi opinion, deberias ponerlo 1/1


Normal
  • - 01:40:713 (x) - Lo mismo que en Easy


Hard
  • - 00:27:127 (3,4,5) - Has algo asi con estas notas para que de un mejor estilo
    - 01:57:210 (5) - Has este slider como hicistes con (3) 01:56:469 para que fluya mas la simetria


Lissette's Insane
  • -- Sigue igual de bien :)


Y eso es todo, creo que el mapeo ha mejorado desde la ultima vez que le di mod, ojala consigas un MAT y te de bubbled, buena suerte :)
Topic Starter
XinCrin

MoodyRPG wrote:

Recheck time ~

General
  • • Nada encontrado


Easy
  • - 01:15:690 (2) - Un whistle aqui por consistencia, ya que lo hicistes aqui 01:14:207 ok , suena bien aunque lo puse de otra manera
    - 01:40:713 (x) - Este timing section deberia terminar aqui 01:40:899 Done
    - 02:04:999 (1,2) - Que paso con estos sliders? Suenan muy mal en mi opinion, deberias ponerlo 1/1
Si tenias razon no me habia percatado del error

Normal
  • - 01:40:713 (x) - Lo mismo que en Easy
Done

Hard
  • - 00:27:127 (3,4,5) - Has algo asi con estas notas para que de un mejor estilo Se ve mejor Hecho
    - 01:57:210 (5) - Has este slider como hicistes con (3) 01:56:469 para que fluya mas la simetria
Se ve mas bonito y simetrico Done

Lissette's Insane
  • -- Sigue igual de bien :)


Y eso es todo, creo que el mapeo ha mejorado desde la ultima vez que le di mod, ojala consigas un MAT y te de bubbled, buena suerte :)
Gracias Moody :)
riffy
wip post o3o

alright! recheck time!

[General]
according to AiBAt your kiais are inconsistent
add tag: remix
fix metadata? (artist/title) because it looks laggy now screenshot

[Easy]
00:42:326 (1) - overlapped with spinner's hitburst. i'd like to see this circle placed somewhere else because this overlap is surely confusing for beginners!
01:05:310 (1) - i guess you forgot finish here. because it's kiai start and this beat should be louder (check it for all diffs)
02:16:861 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - it might be a bit hard for beginners to click them all. try use some more sliders here? >.<
02:22:793 (1,2) - erm.. this shape doesn't really looks good. it also quite confusing because it feels like simply slowdowned slider;_; remove red dots to make easier (and more playable for beginners) slider shape
02:50:782 (1) - same for all diffs - try 60% volume because 80% feels TOO LOUD (or simply remove finish. it sounds better without finish)

[Normal]
how about AR5? it fits here quite good, imo. also it makes your slider velocity more readable
00:36:765 (6,1) - i guess it's better to do NC swap here (move NC from (1) to (7) to follow vocals and music)
00:52:891 - i;m not sure but i want you to put 1.1 slider here image. i think it follows music better and also it feels quite empty without beat at 00:53:077
02:33:173 (3) - this shape looks wrong. just saying. :/ uyou're surely free to ignore this suggestion.

[Hard]
00:22:122 (1,2) - 00:25:088 (1,2) - they're cute but keep in mind that they might be hard to read/understand with hidden. i suggest you to stack/unstack them completly >.</
01:32:928 (8,1) - Swap New combo (move from (1) to (8) to make (8) easier to read and to follow music and your combo pattern (01:35:338 (5) - also put new combo here if you'll aply this suggestion)
02:25:758 (1,1) - double spinners may annoy some players and also looks a bit outdated. try to replace them with one spinner? it won't hurt rhythm at all
02:37:251 - since you have a flash here, you should put here circle also! ecause it's confusing to have BRIGHT flash and click note 1/2 later :< (simple circle at 02:37:251 - would be enough, imo)
02:40:031 (9,1,2,3,4,5) - how about 3/4 slider here?


[Lissette's Insane]
this diff looks good to me. it got enough mods and looks cute.
00:51:223 (3) - why don't you just copy and paste (2) to make parallel and symmetrical sliders o3o
02:03:883 (1) - how about ending this slider at 02:03:790 - and adding slow-downed slider at 02:03:883 to follow vocals? o3o example

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looks much better! :)

Now I'm glad to give you well-earned bubble star! ~
Topic Starter
XinCrin

-Bakari- wrote:

wip post o3o

alright! recheck time!

[General]
according to AiBAt your kiais are inconsistent
add tag: remix
fix metadata? (artist/title) because it looks laggy now screenshot

[Easy]
00:42:326 (1) - overlapped with spinner's hitburst. i'd like to see this circle placed somewhere else because this overlap is surely confusing for beginners!
01:05:310 (1) - i guess you forgot finish here. because it's kiai start and this beat should be louder (check it for all diffs)
02:16:861 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - it might be a bit hard for beginners to click them all. try use some more sliders here? >.<
02:22:793 (1,2) - erm.. this shape doesn't really looks good. it also quite confusing because it feels like simply slowdowned slider;_; remove red dots to make easier (and more playable for beginners) slider shape
02:50:782 (1) - same for all diffs - try 60% volume because 80% feels TOO LOUD (or simply remove finish. it sounds better without finish)

[Normal]
how about AR5? it fits here quite good, imo. also it makes your slider velocity more readable
00:36:765 (6,1) - i guess it's better to do NC swap here (move NC from (1) to (7) to follow vocals and music)
00:52:891 - i;m not sure but i want you to put 1.1 slider here image. i think it follows music better and also it feels quite empty without beat at 00:53:077
02:33:173 (3) - this shape looks wrong. just saying. :/ uyou're surely free to ignore this suggestion.

[Hard]
00:22:122 (1,2) - 00:25:088 (1,2) - they're cute but keep in mind that they might be hard to read/understand with hidden. i suggest you to stack/unstack them completly >.</
01:32:928 (8,1) - Swap New combo (move from (1) to (8) to make (8) easier to read and to follow music and your combo pattern (01:35:338 (5) - also put new combo here if you'll aply this suggestion)
02:25:758 (1,1) - double spinners may annoy some players and also looks a bit outdated. try to replace them with one spinner? it won't hurt rhythm at all
02:37:251 - since you have a flash here, you should put here circle also! ecause it's confusing to have BRIGHT flash and click note 1/2 later :< (simple circle at 02:37:251 - would be enough, imo)
02:40:031 (9,1,2,3,4,5) - how about 3/4 slider here?


[Lissette's Insane]
this diff looks good to me. it got enough mods and looks cute.
00:51:223 (3) - why don't you just copy and paste (2) to make parallel and symmetrical sliders o3o
02:03:883 (1) - how about ending this slider at 02:03:790 - and adding slow-downed slider at 02:03:883 to follow vocals? o3o example

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looks much better! :)

Now I'm glad to give you well-earned bubble star! ~
All Done -Bakari- Much Thanks :D
Leorda
Hi there

[Storyboarding]
* nyananana.png and NANANANA.png seems useless for me, since they're few lyric are appear..... Remove it?


[Easy]
00:42:322 (1) - Overlapped by hitbursts from spinner, it can be hidden for beginners (sometimes, beginners are slow to read)


[Normal]
00:53:443 (5) - Move to X:284 and Y:96 for allign the pattern (nazi)
01:30:140 (2) - Small spacing for normal diff are worthless. Perhaps, fix this spacing instead having a small spacing here?
02:00:165 (4) - Little spacing error here
02:22:791 (3) - New combo should be here
02:23:162 (1) - New combo here shouldn't be needed, anyway


[Hard]
00:28:792 (4) - Spacing error here
00:44:546 (3) - ^
01:54:234 (6,7) - Because the circle is stack at tail slider, it feels like this slider have 2 repeating slider.... Perhaps, remove the circle and then add 1 repeating slider for this slider?
02:32:058 (3,4) - ^


[Lissette's Insane]
02:51:889 (1) - This ninja spinner can be bad gameplay, perhaps change it into short slider?


[Kuri's Taiko Oni]
* 2nd kiai time seems doesn't fit to the song, is this intentional?

00:51:404 - Add kat here?
01:04:569 - This should be snap at 01:05:026. Otherwise, the triplets from 01:05:119 (228,229,230) are having a different speed. (228) are slow, but (229,230) are fast
01:05:218 (229,230) - Unsnapped.....
02:28:537 - Same issue as 01:04:569 and it should be snap at 02:28:444


Good luck~
Topic Starter
XinCrin

Leorda wrote:

Hi there

[Storyboarding]
* nyananana.png and NANANANA.png seems useless for me, since they're few lyric are appear..... Remove it?


[Easy]
00:42:322 (1) - Overlapped by hitbursts from spinner, it can be hidden for beginners (sometimes, beginners are slow to read)


[Normal]
00:53:443 (5) - Move to X:284 and Y:96 for allign the pattern (nazi)
01:30:140 (2) - Small spacing for normal diff are worthless. Perhaps, fix this spacing instead having a small spacing here?
02:00:165 (4) - Little spacing error here
02:22:791 (3) - New combo should be here
02:23:162 (1) - New combo here shouldn't be needed, anyway


[Hard]
00:28:792 (4) - Spacing error here
00:44:546 (3) - ^
01:54:234 (6,7) - Because the circle is stack at tail slider, it feels like this slider have 2 repeating slider.... Perhaps, remove the circle and then add 1 repeating slider for this slider?
02:32:058 (3,4) - ^


[Lissette's Insane]
02:51:889 (1) - This ninja spinner can be bad gameplay, perhaps change it into short slider?


[Kuri's Taiko Oni]
* 2nd kiai time seems doesn't fit to the song, is this intentional?

00:51:404 - Add kat here?
01:04:569 - This should be snap at 01:05:026. Otherwise, the triplets from 01:05:119 (228,229,230) are having a different speed. (228) are slow, but (229,230) are fast
01:05:218 (229,230) - Unsnapped.....
02:28:537 - Same issue as 01:04:569 and it should be snap at 02:28:444


Good luck~
All Done Leorda Thanks :D
Topic Starter
XinCrin
READY FOR MORE MODS PLEASE :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply