forum

[resolved] Couldnt create your upload package. Make sure you have some disk space free!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
genkicho

anyone got solution for this? i tried to delete map and import again but still cant upload. thx
Death
I'm assuming you checked to make sure you do in fact have some extra disk space free as the error message suggests?

What is the total size of the beatmap folder you are trying to upload?
Topic Starter
genkicho

Death wrote:

I'm assuming you checked to make sure you do in fact have some extra disk space free as the error message suggests?

What is the total size of the beatmap folder you are trying to upload?

mm yea i checked :: 28gbdisk C and 60gb disk D (osu in D)
the beatmap file is around 15mb including a video taken from ranked map
Death
Try restarting the game if you haven't already.

And it looks like you are updating an already existing map, not submitting a new one, right?

If restarting doesn't work, open your osu! folder and navigate to the "Data\SubmissionCache" folder. Data is a hidden folder, so you will need to enable hidden folders through Windows if you can't find it. Delete the file in that folder that corresponds to the Beatmap Set ID of the map you are trying to upload.

Looks like this particular map's set ID is 824357, so that is the one you should delete.
Topic Starter
genkicho

Death wrote:

Try restarting the game if you haven't already.

And it looks like you are updating an already existing map, not submitting a new one, right?

If restarting doesn't work, open your osu! folder and navigate to the "Data\SubmissionCache" folder. Data is a hidden folder, so you will need to enable hidden folders through Windows if you can't find it. Delete the file in that folder that corresponds to the Beatmap Set ID of the map you are trying to upload.

Looks like this particular map's set ID is 824357, so that is the one you should delete.

ok thx restarting the game worked :>
show more